The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you think the new EP will be?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Romance
    I hope it's romance, sims 4 still need warm romantic interaction between sims, i also really want that cry on shoulder interaction for sims who got broken heart.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Other (Please Specify)
    AyKooChao wrote: »
    @Korgly There is a workaround if you have MCCC, but I don’t know if I should post it here because I’m kind of going off-topic.

Anyway, hotels would be pretty cool as long as we can build them wherever we want, as opposed to only being able to edit the premade ones *coughAPARTMENTScough*.

Speaking of apartments, it would be lovely if the expansion had the ability for us to build multi-family housing Sims 2 style. Complete control over whether we build a duplex, condos, apartment building, etc. and the ability to play each resident separately. I really miss that from Sims 2, but I don't have much hope it would ever happen in Sims 4.
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,795 Member
    edited October 2020
    Winter Vacation
    I'm hoping it is a Winter pack with some fun activities that toddlers and children can join in on. Plus, hotels would be awesome.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    CopperBoltCopperBolt Posts: 132 Member
    Romance
    If there's a romance pack I want Sims to whine online if someone doesn't want to be in a relationship with them.
  • Options
    ObiwanxKannoliObiwanxKannoli Posts: 19 Member
    Winter Vacation
    I think it's going to be a winter vacation, a ski resort maybe have some yeti mystery involved or something. I would love for it to be medieval though, that will probably be a stuff pack at some point sadly.
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,756 Member
    edited October 2020
    Winter Vacation
    Well, we were right.

I hope the pack will be good, looks good so far.
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Other (Please Specify)
    I'm not really sure what it would be. Winter Wonderland seems to be the rumor with the most evidence behind it but then I remember that our other two vacation packs were game packs, not expansions. But who knows, maybe it will be a vacation pack with more? I also think there's a good chance it could be a romance themed pack. I'm really hoping it isn't a reality TV pack. That seems more niche, like better suited for a game pack. If it is the next EP, I won't be buying it.

So I was wrong! :smiley: I don't really mind though, as it sounds interesting. I'm hoping the world will have the option for both vacationing and living there permanently.

I'm really glad it isn't a reality tv show pack.
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Reality TV
    I've never been so happy to be wrong before!!!
  • Options
    SupersonicAvalancheSupersonicAvalanche Posts: 3,307 Member
    Snowy Escape sounds so awesome, right? (:
    Z5yqGx5.png
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,516 Member
    edited October 2020
    Other (Please Specify)
    So Winter Hol' is what it is!
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,193 Member
    Winter Vacation
    I am happy that we're getting a Winter Vacation pack called Sims 4 Snowy Escape. B)
    I just wish that they could have added a cool Winter White Werewolf with it. Oh well, maybe by 2021 they'll give Werewolves. :'(
  • Options
    Reality TV
    @SERVERFRA I'm hoping for yetis!
  • Options
    Winter Vacation
    What is a yetis?
  • Options
    afternoonbaboonafternoonbaboon Posts: 252 Member
    Romance
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    What is a yetis?

The snow equivalent of Bigfoot. This guy:

MlYTPJR.png

WweQvgh.gif

we love you kathleen hanna
  • Options
    TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    Winter Vacation
    Considering it's a Japan pack, I'd rather have the yuki-onna or other yokai.
  • Options
    Reality TV

What's a yokai?
  • Options
    Winter Vacation
    That would be so cool to have a Snow Beast Bigfoot as a new occult lifestate sim. :)
  • Options
    TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    Winter Vacation
    Simtown15 wrote: »

What's a yokai?

Yokai are supernatural beings from Japanese folk tales. There are many, many different kinds.
  • Options
    Reality TV
    Simtown15 wrote: »

What's a yokai?

Yokai are supernatural beings from Japanese folk tales. There are many, many different kinds.

Oh wow; they look creepy. I hope it’s yetis instead.
  • Options
    LeanneStrong57LeanneStrong57 Posts: 66 Member
    Other (Please Specify)
    One that involves trends from generations past, like the Sims 3 70s, 80s, & 90s.
  • Options
    quinhobpquinhobp Posts: 220 Member
    edited October 2020
    Winter Vacation
    I don't remember if i voted this one

edit: yes i did
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Well the answer to this is pretty clear now since the EP and it's theme as been officially announced.
  • Options
    boombamboomboombamboom Posts: 52 Member
    Winter Vacation
    I don't know why but I have this feeling in my gut that I'll be about winter vacation.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I don't know why but I have this feeling in my gut that I'll be about winter vacation.
    I think that Snowy Escape might be fun to play. At least it seems that way to me from the videos and gifs that I saw of it.