Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you think the new EP will be?

What do you think the new EP will be? 148 votes

Romance
25%
keekee53asa144CinebarCopperBoltTorieKhrisstyneJoybearr12JEREMIAHarukotyanSimsChica2013CazzTregurthaAspenSimsInternal_ChaosMissimay94CorvinowTaraIris94comicsforliferinre33silentcyborgEvilyn_1007 37 votes
Winter Vacation
35%
auroraael14overonPlayerSinger2010Isb917simgirl1010Paigeisin5ANNETTE1951Isa_Menezesg01denswanLizzychicagoSappySifakasmurf45bluetaydevjcp011c2brookiepeoplesrevgrvEmmaVanedoogerieXMachiaXadamzaid 52 votes
Medieval
8%
CamkatStrangerthanszajkaGoddessSelenejak135mmb_abrStarfreeMsKatieRoseTTNsimmerx4m1r4AncientcivorenjiAi 12 votes
Pirates
1%
chickenowLouise_G0325 2 votes
Reality TV
9%
crocobauraDevSims91Babykittyjadebixterspammiechickgnelso1239clover24Simtown15SoapBubblemgregory162Chicklet453681birdonawireDalekFridaySeanBobbyG 14 votes
Other (Please Specify)
20%
rudy8292Icewolfalexspoom13IceyJCabelle1863KorglyMaryVannSuccyRubyxAngelwrenstalessimmietimeMeela_Pashtkiwi84MoonfoxNightcryPaulmarch76catitude5CAPTAIN_NXR7snoepjes1210OnverserChadSims2 31 votes

Comments

• Toz91Toz91 Posts: 117 Member
    Winter Vacation
    Seeing how we already have the romantic garden pack, I feel like it's very likely they'll be working on WV for your winter holidays (my summer). What I really would like, though, is for a werewolf pack to come out. My PC is a bit too powerful for S3 now and I don't think I could squeeze any more playtime out of it. I've never used a lot of the features of the sims, but I do appreciate CAS and raising families and it would be fun if I could play myself as a werewolf. I've loved playing myself as a merman and vampire.
  • orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    Medieval
    Oh no I messed up! Lol I was thinking the world could be medieval. But a rustic getaway EP (à la TS3 Monte Vista) that's the spiritual successor of TS1 Hot Date is what I'd like to think it is.
  • SeanBobbyGSeanBobbyG Posts: 112 Member
    Reality TV
    I like to think my speculation (see the post I made) regarding everything pointing to a reality pack is true. I’m all for it too would be very interesting !
  • doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    Winter Vacation
    I am on the fence I think it will be a mountain world But that doesn’t mean it can’t be a romance pack what’s more Romantic then a walk in the snow.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited October 2020
    Winter Vacation
    The survey that SimGuruFrost did last year seems to hint towards that this will be the case.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited October 2020
    Other (Please Specify)
    What it will be and what I would like it to be are two different things. Give me pirates & medieval gameplay anytime and sure, throw a little romance in there why not?

I believe this pack is either Winter Holiday or Reality TV themed. From those two I truly hope it’s a Winter Holiday pack. Reality TV doesn’t give me any satisfaction in real life, so I’m hopeful that this is not it, however, looking at the guru bake offs on Twitter and taking those as a hint, I’m afraid reality TV cooking shows may be included in the next EP. This concept was part of a survey as well.
    I won’t complain though. DLC wise I’m happy with what I’ve got so far.
    Just give us some more solid base game updates in the upcoming months. That’s what really matters.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Winter Vacation
    I really hope it's a Winter Pack with a livable world, Winter Louge Resort, Winter Festivals, Winter Games & Winter White Werewolves.
  • MsKatieRoseMsKatieRose Posts: 672 Member
    Medieval
    Hoping it's medieval or Game Of Thrones inspired. In which it's sophisticated and feature exotic or European locations like the show mixed in with some medieval type theme. Also, like the show, the game play can involve acquiring levels, castles, or titles until the Sim gets to the throne.

That said, I still would like to see Futuristic EP or Car related stuff pack in the game. Unless, they are waiting until Sims 5 to develop those kinds of packs, lol.
    Always be your unapologetically and authentic self
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Romance
    I thought it would be romance pack but others pointed out gurus on Twitter are having food fights and talking about cooking etc. Boring to think it might be hints at another cooking activity thing.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    Winter Vacation
    Winter vacation but probably mixed with Romance as well. I honestly would be happy with anything else on the list, except for Reality TV.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Winter Vacation
    Of these, winter vacation or romance is my best guess, though I'd love either of them to be the next EP. If it's not either of those then I have absolutely no idea what they could release next.
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Medieval
    I would like a romance or medieval pack but any of these options sounds good to. I just hope its not a food expansion.
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Medieval
    Or Pirates! :D
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    Winter Vacation
    What I want: Pirates (or Medieval)
    What I expect: Winter Resorts or Reality show (either one with a Romance sub-theme)
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Other (Please Specify)
    I really haven't the slightest clue, but if I had to guess I would assume it has something to do with all the food pics on Twitter.
  • MaryVannMaryVann Posts: 78 Member
    Other (Please Specify)
    Something do to with school/teens, maybe going to high school will be a playable activity. More things for teens to do, like groups and activities only available for teens.
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    Winter Vacation
    I actually have no idea what it could be but out of the options this is the one I would want it to be with romance included. I wouldn't mind a victorian period expansion either. Something that mixed mansion and gardens stuff from sims 2 with victorian clothes, and build and buy.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited October 2020
    Other (Please Specify)
    I think it’s an amazing music pack with every musical instrument we could want, the ability to create all sorts of musical groups, the ability to use all kinds of dance styles, a huge new world, and amazing new CAS and build/buy items.

Okay, not really. Just doing a little wishful thinking. It’s probably something that I’m not interested in like winter vacation or reality TV. :lol:
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
    Other (Please Specify)
    Rouensims wrote: »
    I think it’s an amazing music pack with every musical instrument we could want, the ability to create all sorts of musical groups, the ability to use all kinds of dance styles, a huge new world, and amazing new CAS and build/buy items.

Okay, not really. Just doing a little wishful thinking. It’s probably something that I’m not interested in like winter vacation or reality TV. :lol:

I’m wishfully thinking with you. Instead of more playable instruments we’ll probably get edible ones...
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Reality TV

I’m wishfully thinking with you. Instead of more playable instruments we’ll probably get edible ones...

Edible instruments. :lol: I think it would be nice if sims could make a group with the instruments we do have. Drums would be nice to too. I also loved the little accordion they could play in TS2.
  • MoonfoxNightcryMoonfoxNightcry Posts: 296 Member
    Other (Please Specify)
    Disappointing.
    edited October 2020
    Other (Please Specify)
    crocobaura wrote: »

Edible instruments. :lol: I think it would be nice if sims could make a group with the instruments we do have. Drums would be nice to too. I also loved the little accordion they could play in TS2.

You have no idea how much I miss bands in TS4. Especially drums! Just one more thing to annoy those nosy Rasoyas.
    If only. When it comes to DLC: Bands/ Musical Ensembles and Happy Haunts = me pretty much sorted.
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Winter Vacation
    What do I think it will be? Winter Romantic Getaway.

What do I want it to be? Medieval world with Pirates and Werewolves, and special interactions for Mermaids (why not dream big?)

What am I afraid it will be? Reality TV.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Other (Please Specify)
    Not a clue. I would say winter vacation but I don't see it being a full blown expansion