Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The world map that Lilsimsie leaked...

KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
EjpjCxjX0AAg45_?format=jpg&name=large
EjpjCxfX0AEvZ72?format=jpg&name=900x900

edit: I can see 15 lots, unless there's more behind Kayla's facecam.
edit: I have to say that I'm worried that this will be a salvadorada all over again, with no premades. What is EA thinking? Latin culture doesn't deserve to have a premade family living in selvadorada? Japanese culture doesn't deserve to have premade japanese families in this world?

Comments

• Options
    the map has a community lot with a star symbol that looks like the "vacation world" symbol. Maybe thats the resort/hotels symbol now? I would love if they turned the vacation worlds into regular worlds and added the symbol/tag to the lots in those world.
    EktkTLRXUAE4MGC?format=png&name=240x240
    Does anyone remember if this is the symbol for another type of lot? I'm not sure.
  • Options
    alyssasim87alyssasim87 Posts: 1,277 Member
    it looks like a nice size world. so maybe it wont be a vacation world. hopefully it will be a world you can live in. cuz that would be more fun. also i hope theres a lot of cool activities to do in the new ep.
    my origin id is simkitten87

Im a simmer forever <3
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    it looks like a nice size world. so maybe it wont be a vacation world. hopefully it will be a world you can live in. cuz that would be more fun. also i hope theres a lot of cool activities to do in the new ep.

I don't think its a vacation world. If you look in the corner, there's no "vacation world" "residential world" symbol on it, liek the one on my other comment. It's behing Kayla's profile picture, but you can see it if you zoom in.
  • Options
    thesimmer14thesimmer14 Posts: 393 Member
    I hope that it's [mostly] open!! @_@
  • Options
    @thesimmer14 the way the neighborhoods are layed out makes me think that they'll be big with lots of spaces to walk/explore, like the latest world had.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited October 2020
    Well some people were pointing out that that image was photoshopped.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    Karon wrote: »
    the map has a community lot with a star symbol that looks like the "vacation world" symbol. Maybe thats the resort/hotels symbol now? I would love if they turned the vacation worlds into regular worlds and added the symbol/tag to the lots in those world.
    Does anyone remember if this is the symbol for another type of lot? I'm not sure.

Any rental lot has this symbol.
  • Options
    thesimmer14thesimmer14 Posts: 393 Member
    Imagine, the only features are:

Go on a snowy adventure [because, as of late, those kinds of things seem to bee a feature in of themselves :open_mouth:

Snowboarding and Sledding

Mountain Climbing

and that's it? XD
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Please note that she might not have been the one who leaked it, people on reddit who likely watch her streams way more than I were pointing out that that image was photoshopped.

@Sigzy05 I doubt it. I tried to find a livestream/video be her with that v neck, and I couldn't. She probably deleted the stream as soon as she saw that this image appeared by accident.
  • Options
    somewhsome wrote: »

@somewhsome makes sense, but why a rental lot in a regular world. This is no vacation world... unless they produce it as a regular world before turning it into a vacation world...
  • Options
    drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member

That’s the rental lot type icon. That suggests this is a vacation world.
  • Options
    Bearly_MediaBearly_Media Posts: 124 Member
    They star symbol icon has always been the icon for Rental lots since 2015.
    ts4-granitefalls-world.png?itok=j_5Xz1v4

sims4-gamepack-jungle-map-world-monde-selvadorada.png.164e9facc5367ac1ca81f42777d3af22.png

• Options

@somewhsome makes sense, but why a rental lot in a regular world. This is no vacation world... unless they produce it as a regular world before turning it into a vacation world...

I hope we'll be able to place rental lots in residential worlds. :) Or maybe the new world is actually a destination one, however it's too big for it.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Please note that she might not have been the one who leaked it, people on reddit who likely watch her streams way more than I were pointing out that that image was photoshopped.

@Sigzy05 I doubt it. I tried to find a livestream/video be her with that v neck, and I couldn't. She probably deleted the stream as soon as she saw that this image appeared by accident.

That could have been it.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Lionflash wrote: »
    They star symbol icon has always been the icon for Rental lots since 2015.
    ts4-granitefalls-world.png?itok=j_5Xz1v4

sims4-gamepack-jungle-map-world-monde-selvadorada.png.164e9facc5367ac1ca81f42777d3af22.png

@Lionflash omg, please no. I was hoping that they would add resort/hotels, and that it would be a regular world. I WANT A PREMADE ASIAN FAMILY TO PLAY. OMG. please god no, not again.
  • Options
    WHY THEY MADE THIS PACK IF ITS NOT GOING TO HAVE RESORTS IN IT. AAAAAAAAAAA
  • Options
    ehud8651ehud8651 Posts: 62 Member
    It seems to be unfinished, with the npcs not in their homes yet is my guess
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    ehud8651 wrote: »
    It seems to be unfinished, with the npcs not in their homes yet is my guess

@ehud8651 vacation worlds don't have premade households. at least not so far...
  • Options
    alyssasim87alyssasim87 Posts: 1,277 Member
    whether this world is a livable world or a vacation world is going to be what makes it interesting or meh to me. i really hope its not some vacation pack.
    my origin id is simkitten87

Im a simmer forever <3
  • Options
    edited October 2020

I hope we'll be able to place rental lots in residential worlds. :) Or maybe the new world is actually a destination one, however it's too big for it.

@somewhsome I hope thats what is happening, I still want to have a couple of japanese premade sims in this world. But I KNOW the community won't forgive if we don't have any resort system in this pack. Why is it coming into existence then? We already have snow in seasons... a couple of snow activities aren't good enough to convince the community to enjoy this EP.
  • Options

@somewhsome I hope thats what is happening, I still want to have a couple of japanese premade sims in this world. But I KNOW the community won't forgive if we don't have any resort system in this pack. Why is it coming into existence then? We already have snow in seasons...

There's also a new lot type (in the mountain part). Maybe it's a resort or a hotel.
  • Options

@somewhsome I hope thats what is happening, I still want to have a couple of japanese premade sims in this world. But I KNOW the community won't forgive if we don't have any resort system in this pack. Why is it coming into existence then? We already have snow in seasons...

There's also a new lot type (in the mountain part). Maybe it's a resort or a hotel.

@somewhsome i noticed it, but some said on twitter that it looks like anything but a hotel symbol, and I bought that. haha anyway, I'll keep my expectations lower than the lowest they can get.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I hope they bring back the Winter Festival in the new Pack that Sims 3 Seasons had.
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
  • Options
    JustinJustin Posts: 731 Member
    edited October 2020
    I hope there’s no rabbit holes & more activities then what the picture gives