Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

👏🏾Moment of Silence for 👏🏾 Wakanda Forever👏🏾 RIP Chadwick Boseman

popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
edited August 2020 in Off Topic Chat
On y’all’s left.

Chadwick Boseman, Black Panther, passed away this weekend. He was the third black superhero of the MCU, but first to headline his own film. To many of us with brown skin, he burrowed a new narrative straight into our hearts. He was a class act from day one. To know he knocked Klaue dead in the chest while he had cancer just makes him even more of a survivor King.

Dude beat cancer in life, even if death overcame him. Godspeed. King. Rest in Power.

#WakandaForever
Post edited by popstarsley on

Comments

• Options
    troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    Thanks @popstarsley for posting this. I mentioned it in another posting and it was ignored. Folks would rather whine about cars and SW than to stop and pay respect.
    #WakandaForever

Chadwick was such a super hero in life, paying it forward, uplifting sick children, being a role model. He is gone too soon, but left such a great legacy.
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Thanks so very much.
    I was utterly devastated when I heard.
    He was truly an icon and an amazing man.
    Rest in power a true King is now in heaven.

Also, I am angry, people trolled and bullied him when he showed signs of losing weight, you should never be hateful to people that are going through pain you could never imagine.
    Let's just say I have a few choice words and some actions I'd like to do to ANYONE who even dared.

This man was amazing, this man was precious, this man was one of the best. And we love you and will never forget you.

#WakandaForever
  • Options
    ABC is airing Black Panther commercial free tonight, followed by a Chadwick Boseman tribute.
    I started watching BP yesterday and got choked up halfway through, couldn't finish it.

wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • Options
    ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    This was a huge shock when the headline pooped up in my feed. I literally had gasped because I never saw it coming.

Chadwick Boseman was incredibly talented and played many amazing roles, that put him on the map. As we know one of the most iconic was Black Panther. It elevated the game with stories that can and should be told. I'm thankful I got to see it happen and have it as my personal favorite solo Marvel film. He was gone way too soon, and I wanted to see so much more of what he would do in the future. However, I am glad to have had the opportunity to have enjoyed what he did while here.

"A Legend need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him"

1237186.gif
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I was surprised too. I was just going about my evening on my phone when an email from the NYT buzzed in: Chadwick Boseman had passed away. I didn't even know he's had cancer since 2016. I guess he wanted it to be low profile. It's awful that someone so young had been suffering that long and passed away from it. :(
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
  • Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    I am normally not one to get emotional over celebrity deaths, but Chadwick's hit me like a ton of bricks. I can't believe he's gone.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Options
    Serious_sims_gamer43Serious_sims_gamer43 Posts: 523 Member
    Rest In Peace.
  • Options
    MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    #WakandaForever
  • Options
    WAKANDA FOREVER.
  • Options
    @AngelEb95 agree. First celeb passing I’ve actually cried tears over.