Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dancing Firefighters

Comments

• Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    Here is something someone posted on reddit...wow these dance moves are sexy xD

https://www.reddit.com/r/thesims/comments/gwas5l/those_are_some_hot_dance_moves/

AND the thought bubbles are priceless lmao!
    "Shhhhh don't tell anyone."
    "You married?"

OMG I'm crying laughing! :D:D
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Here is something someone posted on reddit...wow these dance moves are sexy xD

https://www.reddit.com/r/thesims/comments/gwas5l/those_are_some_hot_dance_moves/

AND the thought bubbles are priceless lmao!
    "Shhhhh don't tell anyone."
    "You married?"

LMAO this is perfect :lol::lol:

It has to be intentional. You can tell those thought bubbles were chosen and not random :lol:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Karon wrote: »
    well, i was testing them today and they didn't seem to worried about my sim stove catching fire as well... They took so long to realize the fire, and when they did it took ages for them to get where the stove was (I think they used to run in SIms 2/3, right?!).

I saw them in action on a video a few days ago and my excitement for them was completely gone. They appear to be absolutely useless at their job. Also I don't like the way they just teleport outside a sims home without even the appearance of a fire truck anywhere. I know the game doesn't have cars yet but surely an NPC like this could have a decorative fire truck somewhere on the lot when they are supposed to be doing their job fire fighting.

As amusing as this is I'd still rather they do their job when my sims home is burning. They're pointless other wise.
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Oh man, I really needed a good chuckle! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Thanks for sharing! 😂😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    The bugs introduced by this new patch have been hilarious so far. Still I hope they patch them soon.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Oh please no don't fix this I love it xD Keeeepppp it!
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited June 2020
    Someone in that Reddit thread said this animation is called 'firefighter_SexyDance' in the game... So.... not a bug?
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Its the TS4 equivalent to the Cake Dancers :D Just hoping they actually put fires out FIRST, before dancing...?

Thinking I need to play a new sim, fire up the grill and see what happens
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    Looks like this is actually a feature...and I really like it. It reminds me of the humor they had in their older games.
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Based on @Onverser 's post, and something I saw in another thread, I take it this is supposed to be a celebration dance and is intentional. The bug in my game is just that they didn't put out the fire first.

Hopefully they'll fix that part and keep the dance because it's great. It's like you get real firefighters and bachelorette firefighters with one call!
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited June 2020
    Bachelor parties coming in the next pack? Seems like a Romance Pack hint, this was definitely coded on purpose ;)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    Omg I’m so glad it’s intentional, that’s hilarious. But I agree that they should patch it so that firefighters put out the fire before they start dancing.
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    logion wrote: »
    Looks like this is actually a feature...and I really like it. It reminds me of the humor they had in their older games.

Well I mean if it's an actual feature then yeah i'd say keep it. Just thought it was another (really funny) bug that was happening like the sims/toilet on fire when they use the restroom bug that's been floating around.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    The dance the firefighters on the left did, was that something sims did before? My broken up couple met each other and the guy was suddenly doing the “impress” romance option and was doing that, never seen that happen before
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I'm dying 😂😂😂😂😂
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    I love this! :D
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    This is hilarious & the dancemoves are awesome! <3
    I had firefighters in my History challenge save today. Well, they dind't do anything, not even regognized the fire. At least I wished they had danced also :D
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    SimLarkSimLark Posts: 143 Member
    That is awesome! I love it! I hope it will happen in my game as well :D
    I am not an English native speaker, so excuse my French :)
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    😂😂 I need to visit granite falls soon 👨‍🚒🔥
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Cool! My pretty vixens will love the firefighters. Next we need the jumping out of cake. Lol 😜
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    This happened in my game too. After they were done putting out the fire, romantic music started playing, and the firefighters started dancing suggestively. A message popped up saying something like " Can't cool down my fire," or something equally goofy. I thought it was funny. Picture below for proof:

y4mMTnNokqdMSbKvUtrF9B8BOs7eCJHOktfi-cIdq9ChVivOpjgdVJxscPBjgEFFBi2WAArkdZNwyHC2TwfhWr67j7BK3wu8Tr9KNPfIw_hP1OTNq4BpfLzpf29S9fVJazhVg4e_9yjk4LYtW23lG_eDAd8q8QbDj8enYGFgjyfT8KiSnzI_lkfGU5Oq_3JF9mrsTerGn3tZWP-YcWm_ubNjg?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited June 2020
    @Daephene whaaaat! I am so jealous. They ignored my camp fire, just stood around and left and did their job properly with the stove fire. I want dancing firemen!!!!
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I made a bug report about firefighters not putting out campfires and they said that might be a routing issue that already existed with sims trying to put out fires themselves with the firepit.

Now I wish I knew what the criteria for the dance was! Is it supposed to be done after in celebration, or just a random chance of happening whether they succeed in putting the fire out or not?

Oh, and @Becka28 as an aside, it just happened to be one of your muppet households that set the fire, in my test save. And I need to tell you that Scooter is super adorable. I forgot how awesome that household is until I played them again.
  • Options
    GemiproseGemiprose Posts: 2 New Member
    I was playing last night, and the kids set off a fire with the science play set. As soon as they put out the fire, the firefighters started doing sexy dancing, and they were laughing. I was SOOO confused. LOL (It's great, though, and I love it.)