Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    Since I've been gone so long I'm going to start here and work back first, and then go from there forward. :)

@MoonandStars83 Please let me know how you find it playing for you when you have time and/or desire to play the lot :) Hopefully whatever issue you're having with MTS will be worked out soon! :)

@GraceyManor Your sims always have the most adorable dialects and speech patterns. I can hear them accented exactly how you intend I bet! <3 I'm LOVING Daniel's charm! I hope it's genuine - never know with your stories haha! :)

@carlystur03 I have yet to figure out how to get multiple fishers all doing so in the same area without several tries if at all. Bums me out when my family all go out to fish and they all stand at different spots no matter where you told them to go or where they were coming from lol. I'm not sure I've played with a ghost on the lot since SN came out for this specific reason - they'd go into the bedrooms and wake everyone up lol! And also, it creeps me out when alive sims come and sit and read in a sleeping sims room - I'm absolutely sure it'd at least be doubled for a ghost to do it lol!

@king_of_simcity7 Glad to still see familiar faces in your new play! Or is it new faces in your old play? hehe :)

@Silverofdreams30 Oh my goodness! I hadn't seen you say anything about the earthquake until this page - are you alright?? Where do you live?? also LOL at Troy's posing lol :)

@Turjan what is texture overload? also LMFBO at your zombie pic! This is how the human race will die 😂

@Brandontaylor L4u is such a pretty bot!! 😍 Are you playing a challenge game?

@Nitroglycol Nice to meet you! Congrats on picking the very best sims version to start with, too ;) For some reason all my random sim deaths happen during some event - a party, a wedding, a first date... Then everyone walks around randomly sobbing so most of the time I revert to the last save 😆 I take it since they died at Uni you have that expansion. Do you have any others? :) It's always so fun to hear new players experience things - heck sometimes us old timers experience something new in the game, too!. I've been playing TS3 since release and I STILL experience things I hadn't before, all the time :) To me that speaks to the longevity of this great game. :) Welcome to the forums! :)

More comments to come soon, everyone!
    XXOO

• Options
    carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    edited May 2020
    EDIT: I updated the final screenshot since I didn't realize I'd merely pasted the previous shot in again.

@Brandontaylor Yep. That's why I do it for all the extra useful skills over their lifetime. :smile: Yeah, I like that fishing with multiple sims at the same time can do that. Haha! I decided to take out one of the bedroom TVs during today's gameplay.

@MoonandStars83 Thanks! Well, yeah. You should have that pattern since the child's baking oven comes in the base game.

Onto gameplay updates on my Legacy save.

This is everybody from child age on up to Elder all having dinner together, except Connie since she had just finished when I could get this shot.
    iHyckE5.jpg
    That night, Cornelius came back again, but he didn't do very much besides dancing with the ballet bar.
    EUQn35K.jpg
    zUJyeOy.jpg
    The night of Emily's birthday and they're all eating Sushi, which is nobody's favorite food but I made Connie make it because it's quick to make.
    FTe0uIm.jpg
    Time for Emily to age up! She's Brave, Good, Family Oriented (the inherited family trait), and a Natural Cook now.
    hMVzmN8.jpg
    Looks pretty good, I'd say. I only decided to change all her outfits that I thought I'd see the most - every day and sleepwear.
    acs3XMg.jpg
    This is her everyday/casual wear.
    MlijLTm.jpg
    The next day, I had Connie do some more painting, and again I kind of like this one.
    0PBg9vx.jpg
    That night, as I was with little Elias in the playpen to increase his toddler skills, the game pulled me over to Alfonzo out searching the galaxy. :disappointed:
    uRwjF90.jpg
    I gotta say, I wasn't expecting him to go before Connie since she's several days older and neither of them had the Marathon skill challenge done.
    j2jyoVA.jpg
    At least he didn't mind leaving this world and is surrounded by his family that he loved and who loved him in return.
    CfxGEW3.jpg
    This will be the new normal for the next couple of days.
    qWfosPb.jpg
    After dinner that night, Delilah aged up to Adult 4 or 5 days after her husband Tom did.
    Nmb3xbl.jpg
    Here, I had almost everybody who could dance to music on the stereo to keep from crying about Alfonzo. I wanted to get Erik to have at least 3 cooking and blocks skills and all that.
    xslLadO.jpg
    It wasn't until around 4 am that Christopher came back where he first just went into Elias's room to read yet another book before he woke up only the adults. This was the night I decided to take out Tom and Delilah's TV from their bedroom since it looked like Christopher was getting ready to turn it on once he'd woken them up.
    Enkurf9.jpg
    U4P1Hel.jpg
    Later on, I had Emily go to the park and do the neighborhood grill-a-thon before she met up with the only other high school boy she knew that wasn't her cousin. (No shots of them, unfortunately.) But, look who did show up to the park! Debra and her daughter Damaris! Magdalena actually showed up as well, but I don't have a closeup-ish shot of her like I do with these two. I believe Magdalena is in the way back of the shot in the pink shirt if you can see that far back.
    qDG9sQA.jpg

Well, that's all I've got for today. Elias will age up in 1-2 days and I'm really curious about how he'll look. In any case, have a good one! I'll try to be back again tomorrow for another update!
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @king_of_simcity7
    She looks great! I really
    like her hairstyle.Thanks for
    providing the link.=)
    Well, they do need some people at the
    restaurant.Cant have everyone calling out.XD

@emorrill
    I don't mind doing a BIT of interior decorating
    to suit my story needs, but having to decorate an
    entire world full of houses...not for me.XD But it
    is a very beautiful world.

@Brandontaylor
    My sims have funky schedules to.
    I try to get them up around 5 for breakfast,
    but sometimes that's not enough time before
    school and work.

@meerkattime
    I ended up not using the world
    because I didn't feel like furnishing
    all the homes, but it is a wonderful world.

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    @MoonandStars83 thank you.

@emorrill thanks for the comment. As for choir, I haven't heard anything yet. We are just gradually winding our COVID restrictions down. There are still a few cases of the virus happening here. Most days we get 0 new cases but some days there are still one or a few more. Mostly 1 or 2 but there was 6 new cases one day last week. And we are coming into Winter. Our borders with other states are still shut and the state just south of us has a much bigger problem to deal with. So our health officials don't want people carrying the virus coming here and spreading it around. They are saying it will probably be September before that border can be opened. And the number of people allowed in groups is still too small for the choir. I think it's groups of 10 or 20 allowed at the moment. Places are gradually opening again and they are watching to see if the number of new infections goes up. Most of the people in the choir I'm in are well into the elderly age group and wouldn't want to be out at night in a group of 40 or 50 others. Fortunately, we've only had 6 deaths from the virus here so far but apparently it takes a long time for a lot of people to recover from it.

In the meantime I'm staying home. I don't want to get sick. My son goes to work though so he'll bring it home if he is exposed. At the moment I think it is unlikely for him to get exposed as he's not in retail or medical worker.

I'm sticking to my photography, drawing and videos for now. I try to go out for a walk each day. I do see a few people about doing the same thing when I go walking.

Right now I'm working on my art and also trying to finish the next video. It should be ready to load to YouTube today - don't know if it will be though. I have now confirmed there will be a third video to complete the story of Donna and her household. Then the next video will see me back with the Perfect Genetics household in Moonlight Falls. I'll probably plop Donna's house into their world after that next video where I plan to age Gary up to Young Adult and that will make him able to begin his romance and marriage with Donna. I'll probably move Donna in with the Walker family for an episode or two. That's why I aged Mabel and her imaginary friend, Mateo and his imaginary friend Connie up to Young Adult in the videos I'm currently making. I still have no idea how Mateo got himself an imaginary friend of his own - I guess that's just one of the glitches that come with the game. But I'm happy she is there as she's a pretty sim and a fun addition to their household.
  • Options
    carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    @AbellaKellaher Oh no! I'm sorry it's not working out for you. :disappointed: I never used to play with ghosts and .. well .. I guess I just decided to give it a go with this save. Meh, I'm not bothered by sims - alive or dead - reading in a sleeping sim's room. I actually kind of see it as like they are protecting the sleeping sim(s). There was a period of time in my life when I believed that ghosts could be real and they came back around sometimes to protect their still-living loved ones. Even now that I don't believe that ghosts are real anymore, I like that thought for my saves where I have family tombstones and such on the home lot.
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited May 2020
    @Turjan what is texture overload? also LMFBO at your zombie pic! This is how the human race will die 😂
    :lol: Yup, probably. Although, in the game, it makes perfectly sense. If you ignore the zombies, there's no real interaction with them. Their actions also have very low priority, so you can just cancel them from your queue, or actions you assign even just replace the "zombie attack!". The kids in Pleasantview are already used to playing chess in the garden with the zombies standing next to them, waiting patiently for their turn that never comes :smiley: .

Texture overload? I meant worlds that get their unique look because pretty much every item got custom or at least unique textures and with every lot decorated to the brim. The game is busy loading textures all the time.
    Here's a night pic from Cronor. Because of the lighting glitches, you can see how little space there is between lots. Only those dark paths are not on lots.EkfhXia.jpg
    My household's lot is on the left of that pic, and the trampoline is on a gym lot with bar.
    Here I forgot to switch off build mode, so you can see the lot borders. The lot where the household lives is just 20x12, and the lots hug each other, which is probably the reason why you are not allowed to add any more lots on the open space.
    Mkmciqd.jpg
    Here, the house where the group lives is in the center, with the gym/bar to the left and the consignment store/restaurant to the right. It's nice to have everything important so close, but if I just tell a sim in my household to use the treadmill in the gym a few steps away, the game often just unceremoniously crashes.
    YpfabfU.jpg
    Here, the house in the center with another residential lot right in front of it. The lot in @Silverofdreams30 's pic is the one on the left in the very back. You can see that the textures didn't completely load here, either.
    f1r6url.jpg
    This is just a few steps out of the house.
    3ZEVYOU.jpg
    I certainly love the world, but it's a bit taxing regarding resources, and that with only 14 residential and 17 community lots. Most of those are crammed full of stuff though.

Other than that, it looks I won't have much time today to work on comments. I'll see if I get to that tomorrow.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,204 Member
    @AbellaKellaher

I am in Sweden, and where I live quakes are not common
    so this was a historical one, no damages or injuries though as it was in the mine.

@MoonandStars83

Thanks

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @GraceyManor Thanks for the comments :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Abi has finally moved in

A9zXpqD.jpg

Her housemates have gone to the bar

of7RdNZ.jpg

Jennifer has been spotted outside

jIggRSG.jpg

Abi introduces herself to her housemates

KJ4pA0P.jpg

umGhkPe.jpg

It looks like all the girls like purple!

pIhrzCw.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Screenshot-2.jpg
    Can anyone tell me why base game hairs are doing this? My custom hairs don't do that.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @GraceyManor I remember reading about this in the past but can't for the life of me remember what caused it. I am about to go to sleep but will have a dig around in the morning if someone else hasn't found a solution for you.
  • Options
    @Mikezumi
    Thanks appreciate it.=) I assume some sort of CC.
  • Options
    NitroglycolNitroglycol Posts: 121 Member
    @AbellaKellaher Nice to meet you too!

So far, University is the only expansion pack I have. Got the two bundled on Steam's Lunar New Year sale for something like $C15. I'm eagerly awaiting the next sale though. In terms of what to get next, Late Night is fairly high on my list. The vampires I could take or leave, but I like the idea of a dense inner city setting (even if it's a highly gentrified one; it is The Sims after all) and the bands (several of my CAS sims are loosely based on real world musicians - e.g. I have created sims named Devon Hando and Julie McKenna, which might ring a bell with a few of you folks out there).

Also, Ambitions looks like it's worth a look.
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    edited May 2020
    Screenshot-16.jpg
    It really is a beautiful world, I just hate not having furnished homes and the lot sizes are awkward.

Edit: I gave up and decided just to keep my current world.I kind of wish world builders would furnish the lots. :D
    I take that back, that world wasn't so great.

Hi @GraceyManor , I just stumbled across this thread since it’s been ages since I last popped in. Is the light house above one of the lots in this world that is empty? If yes... does the description include the original creator?

Edit... nevermind, I got my answer from the pics below, it’s fine. We posted at the same time 😀
  • Options
    Screenshot.jpg
    Daniel: Madame, Kindly tend to your petty household chores
    so we can enjoy a leisurely glass of Medeira.
    Carolyn: I'm sorry Captain, but when you can't use something
    as vital as a washing machine, I hardly say its petty.
    Daniel: Washing machine vital?
    Carolyn: Yes, vital.Why are you so against modern appliances?
    Daniel: I am not.There have been some extraordinary advances in the
    last 100 years,x-ray machines penicillin, nuclear energy, the ball point pen.
    Carolyn: Well on behalf of the 20th century, thank you.
    Daniel: On behalf of my century, have ever tasted hand churned butter?
    Have you seen a ballroom lighted by a thousand candles? Have you ever
    sailed under a starry sky upon the open oceans?
    Carolyn: No, and I'm sorry I haven't.
    Daniel: Next tuesday at 4:00
    Carolyn: Okay.But if I'm a few minutes late...
    Daniel: 4:00.

Screenshot-3.jpg
    Carolyn: Life was more gracious a hundred years ago.Have you
    ever hand churned butter?
    Martha: I'd be happy to but I have to run curtains on my spinning wheel.
    Carolyn: It seems everyone is in a rush.Whenever I see a parent at school,
    its always "Can't stop now, I'm late."
    Martha: I think I'll dip some candles this afternoon, turning on a light switch
    is such a nuisence.
    Carolyn: I'm not against progress, in those times women had time to be femine.
    Martha? Have you ever been to a dinner party aboard a sailing ship with a handsome
    stranger?
    Martha: No, but I once went to a nectar bust with a stranger who had a wax
    mustache.

Carolyn ended up being late once again due to car trouble, causing Daniel to be very
    upset with her.

Screenshot-4.jpg
    Carolyn pulls a letter off her dekstop.
    Carolyn: "An engagement not kept, is a promise broken" Blast it.
    arrogant man!
    Martha: Sounds like a likeable fellow, what are you writing?
    Carolyn: The diary of a pesky sea captain.
    Martha: Oh? Sea captains were suppose to be romantic.
    Carolyn: Romantic?! Ha! Martha, those mariners had it made.
    They returned home every few months with a bit of silk from
    the indies, their wives never complained.
    Martha: What happen to those femine ideas you were telling me
    about?
    Carolyn: Those were the dark ages.I guess we were suppose to
    lower our eyelashes and admirer the mighty man, even though he
    was insufferable.
    Martha: Well, I better get back to my butter churn.
    Carolyn: So the battery went dead...Didn't horses ever go lame?
    Annoying, stubborn, unreasonable.
    Daniel: MADAME!

Screenshot-6.jpg
    Daniel: Is it unreasonable for me to ask you to take care of your
    household duties, so we could share a few uninterrupted moments
    at sun down?
    Carolyn: No, but you don't understand.You don't understand about
    car batteries, and school, and kids.And you don't care to understand.
    Daniel: Its regrettable that our attitude towards life is so negative, because
    you have some qualities that I could admire.

Screenshot-7.jpg
    Carolyn: Speaking up is not one of them?
    Daniel: Bickering and acting like a child is not one of them...
    Daniel regretted his choice of words.
    Daniel: I apologize, that was thoughtless of me.
    Carolyn: Well,perhaps I didn't show much respect either.
    Daniel: Thursday...by the docks 5:00?
    Carolyn: Sure.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    @soocoolsim actuallu the lighthouse is from DNA I believe I just placed it in the world :) but the houses that came with the world are all empty.

Oh thought you'd enjoy seeing my heroes enjoying their home

Screenshot-60.jpg

Screenshot-70.jpg

Post edited by GraceyManor on
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Daniel decided to share a tale with the children, a tale that he knows all too well.

Screenshot-10.jpg
    Daniel: They roam the seven seas, trapped in a purgatory in which
    there is no escape.They rise from foggy mists, spectral visitors from
    days when men looked down to the sea.From the darkest waters of
    the North Atlantic to the rocky coasts of California, lies the domain
    of haunted ships.

PMHPwZO.jpg
    Daniel: Ah storms, you afraid of storms kids? I've
    seen plenty of storms at sea, but nothing quite as frightful
    as the Flying Dutchman.Long ago, a dutch fisherman decided
    he want the fastest ship in the all the seas...He made a deal with
    the devil for his soul.To this day she is the most famous ghost
    ship afloat.The mere mention of her name is synonymous with sea
    haunting.Some say he desired the fastest ship in the world, and sold
    his soul to get it.Another version says he was a brash captain.He vowed
    to sail around the notorious cape of good hope, even if he had to sale
    against the winds.The gods of the seas heard him boast, and forced
    him to sail forever.

Screenshot-15.jpg
    Daniel's facial expressions changed.The sadness in his eyes could
    be felt by his listeners.
    Daniel: Another version tells of a more humane captain.A man haunted
    by his own wickedness.In this version, the captain returned home to be
    told his brother and his love were having affair.In a jealous rage, he killed
    them both, only to find out later, the story were not true.

Screenshot-17.jpg
    Daniel looked up to the heavens, as if he were feeling a bit of remorse.
    Daniel: He gets on his ship, with the idea he is going to kill himself, drive
    his ship into the rocky ledges.But the powers above won't let him.They won't
    allow him to hit the waves.He must roam the world forever, never to be at
    rest.Every few years he is forced to sail the seas, with no hope for escape.From
    that moment forward the flying dutchman and his cursed ship sail the seven
    seas making home in any port he could, seeking redemption.

Screenshot-20.jpg
    Daniel: The legend of the phantom captain and his ship continues
    to this day.Though the ship has sailed the seas for centuries, there
    is hope for the beleaguered captain of the flying dutchman.Many versions
    end with a chance of salvation.The Dutchman can be freed from his bondage:
    Find the love of a good woman.

Screenshot-21.jpg
    Daniel looked down at Carolyn as he finished his tale.
    Daniel: Like so many legends, the morale of the story is that
    true love can conquer all, including the curse of the sea...

Post edited by GraceyManor on
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @GraceyManor: Daniel and Carolyn are so adorable together. I like Daniel's outfit in the last picture.

@emorrill: Hello.

@Karritz: Watched both Perfect Genetics videos. That's cool about the science group project.

@MoonandStars83: Welcome back

@Mikezumi: Love your sim kids. The name Jade is really special to me. That was my sweet miniutare schnuazers name.

@Turjan: Hello

@king_of_simcity7: Like your new sim

@Emily4331: Hello

@Silverofdreams30: Hello

@Brandontaylor: Hello

@bekkasan: Hello

@lisasc360: Hello

@PalmArrow: Hello

@all: Sorry if I missed anybody. I've been home for awhile and typing on a phone is hard. :)
    :) Smile!

• Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,674 Member
    edited May 2020
    I took a look of Coma's normal appearance
    If Coma was Branko, and I think Branko looks like a real life rock star (don't know or remember who it is specifically, but not David Bowie, maybe Sebastian Bach or Axl Rose)
    Branko is Coma's real name, he has been body modification, so "Branko" represents Coma with normal appearance, "Coma" represents Branko with modified appearance
    YHEKHI.jpg

I kinda miss Dusan because I haven't seen him recently
    Recently I suddenly discovered that he kinda looks like a Tlb or Qed fighter😮😮😮... But his hair and makeup actually a reference to one of my selfie🙂
    YHEQEt.jpg
    YHElUP.jpg

I also miss Shion because I haven't seen him recently too, and I dreamed him before few days. He wasn't "nonsuch" at all, I explored the school grove with him
    YHE8C8.jpg

Coma with ghost moodlet
    Why I think the fake ghost coma kinda looks like Gore(a self-created sim from TS4)
    YHE0U0.jpg
    YHEwEq.jpg

Also Coma
    YHErCT.jpg

Fake ghost Danqing
    This hairstyle so cool?
    YHEy2F.jpg

Normal Danqing
    YHEfV1.jpg

Rainbow of Moonlight Falls
    YHE456.jpg

Haze and Brian
    YHV6FP.jpg

Danqing and Snuff's silly[ˈskeəri] face
    I think Snuff won
    YHE7xe.jpg
    YHET2D.jpg
    Post edited by Shadow_Assassin on
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    @soocoolsim actuallu the lighthouse is from DNA I believe I just placed it in the world :) but the houses that came with the world are all empty.

Oh thought you'd enjoy seeing my heroes enjoying their home
    [images removed]

LOL yes close enough... the lighthouse is one of the builds from many years ago that I created for anettesb's Hidden Springs makeover project before joining DNA. Brought back memories to see it reappearing after all this time.

Yay the secret base in the newer lot works perfectly with your superhero. I see you've added the baker's station... great idea. Love seeing pics of my builds in use so really appreciate you sharing. Makes me so happy, thank you :smiley:
  • Options
    @soocoolsim Yeah I added the baker station as I have a mod that doesn't allow my sim
    to shop from the fridge, so while she learns not to burn her house down, I added that in for food
    source.Thank you again for building it! I just realized how many builds of yours I have in my game.
  • Options
    Turjan wrote: »
    :lol: Yup, probably. Although, in the game, it makes perfectly sense. If you ignore the zombies, there's no real interaction with them. Their actions also have very low priority, so you can just cancel them from your queue, or actions you assign even just replace the "zombie attack!". The kids in Pleasantview are already used to playing chess in the garden with the zombies standing next to them, waiting patiently for their turn that never comes :smiley: .

I can't stand the moaning, especially when my sims are asleep so I just keep my lunar cycle locked at half moon :)

Texture overload? I meant worlds that get their unique look because pretty much every item got custom or at least unique textures and with every lot decorated to the brim. The game is busy loading textures all the time....
    THANK YOU for that info, now I know why that's happening on my pirate resort. I retexture EVERYthing almost always. I only use CASt, though, nothing custom.
    Other than that, it looks I won't have much time today to work on comments. I'll see if I get to that tomorrow.

Thank you so much for all the pics and explanation, it really answered some of my most recent questions!

• Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I started over again with a supernatural twist: Elliott is now a vampire who's been around for almost 300 years and Kayleigh is his roommate, who is currently human, but she'll become a vampire after they get married. I just need to find a mansion fit for them that has enough room for 8 sims. Haven't found any so far that I like or I don't own the packs that are used in the houses.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    @AbellaKellaher Nice to meet you too!

So far, University is the only expansion pack I have. Got the two bundled on Steam's Lunar New Year sale for something like $C15. I'm eagerly awaiting the next sale though. In terms of what to get next, Late Night is fairly high on my list. The vampires I could take or leave, but I like the idea of a dense inner city setting (even if it's a highly gentrified one; it is The Sims after all) and the bands (several of my CAS sims are loosely based on real world musicians - e.g. I have created sims named Devon Hando and Julie McKenna, which might ring a bell with a few of you folks out there).

Also, Ambitions looks like it's worth a look.

I can't really tell you what expansions are better - I play them all. I would say of the lot, I'd probably be able to live without Into The Future, though my story would have had to be completely different. I do use Ambitions items probably more than items from any other expansion except maybe Supernatural, so it really does add a lot to your game. Seasons adds a lot, for me anyway, because I love gardening, my sims playing in the snow, etc. and generations is fantastic if you're a family oriented kind of player - a lot of great interactions come with that expansion.

If you're interested in any game tips just holler - and no sim day is too "mundane" - even the ones intentionally played that way ;)

Welcome to the nut house! 😁😂
  • Options
    Today I was able to buy three different sets for just under 300 sim points. I told my hubby that it was too bad that I didn't understand how to fully take advantage of the "complete a set" feature on the sims store back during the 2 for 1 simpoint sale. I would have made much better purchase decisions :) Then I'm going to do some redesigning of the pirate resort, drop some of the textures so people don't have an issue with them rendering, per @Turjan 's explanation of texture overload. Then I'll probably either play my family a bit or work on screencaps for a run down of the current play I'm playing through :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top