Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    Since I play rotationally with aging on and am currently in love with Bruno, my first sim to finish uni., and Abigail, my photographer, I decided to move Bruno back into his step-mom's house with the twins. So, now Bruno, Samir, Yaritza, Chastiee, Abby and Leah, the cat, live together. Chastiee should die any day now to free up a room.
  • Options
    wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    Well, my current sim just finished her first semester with an A+ GPA. She also finally saved up enough money to bye a busk case so she can play for tips to pay rent and such.
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    edited May 2020
    I had an idea for a new save game, I wanted to mess around with game reality by gender swapping all the premade sims. But I got busy with RL stuff and hadn't started it. Then, a few days ago, someone in this thread or on the general discussion board talked about gender switching some premades and I decided that I'd start the new game idea I'd had as soon as I could.

Today I began the process. I'm gender swapping ALL the regular cast of premade sims in this game world by world. Oh. boy! What a hoot! Did you know that Dina Caliente is gorgeous as a boy? (Sorry, I still don't have an imaging host set up yet to share pics).

I guess it's turned into sort of a challenge in a way. I haven't started playing them yet, just making the change over so far.
    Here is my set of rules: I go into Cas full edit and edit household. I select the opposite gender for each member of the household and watch the change. I've been trying to keep names and general appearances, clothing styles and colors as close to the original as I can, with minor tweaks to: things that didn't translate over so well, removing horrible surprise beards, caterpillar eyebrows, weird pear-shaped bodies, the eyeball ring, that one stupid lipstick that keeps showing up and I can't find which cc it is to remove it once and for all, weird hair crimes, seven layers socks, the usual. I have to stick with base game and packs, no cc stuff, in the changeovers.

So, Dina Caliente is now Dean Caliente, he has a ponytail and is quite a good looking young boy sim. Don Lothario is now Donna Lothario and is not quite as cute a girl as one would have thought. Johnny Zest aka Jenny Zest is a cute girl. I decided to change their everyday clothes only for now as it was taking a really long time to fix each entire wardrobe.

One bonus so far is that there are now a lot more eligible bachelors. lol I remember grumbling about that in my very first sims 4 game ever, not enough eligible male sims for my single girl sims to date.

This experiment has been goofy, funny, challenging and a lot of fun. So far, I'm up to Brindleton Bay. I can't wait to actually play this game.
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Britta's Uncle Ian died and I can't find his urn. So disappointing, I wanted to put him with family in the cemetery. :( Had her Dad, Adam move in since his bar is bubbling. Adam & Ian were twins but Adam has the long-lived trait. Hoping Ian contacts one of them so Britta can ask him to move-in. Then I'll have to go through the process of bringing him back to life and waiting for him to die again to get his urn. *sigh*

In other news, Armando finally moved in and they're expecting the next heir! Yay! Also, Britta got abducted! I knew that would happen, all my Scientists get abducted. She's Level 6 now and the last breakthrough she had was to invent the Electroflux Wormhole Generator. She'll get one day at work to make it before the new baby(ies) arrives. She's been working on the rocket at work and reading skill books to level that skill as required and hopefully travel to Sixam soon to meet an alien. Britta needs to invite one to live with her for another goal.

Also, the house has been remodeled a little again, mostly just to add a basement bedroom for Britta's Dad. Next on the agenda is to build a second floor and put the Master bedroom, an ensuite and the nursery up there. Britta & Armando's old bedroom will be for the alien. Unless her Dad kicks the bucket first, then he/she will have his (and maybe Ian's) bedroom. Her garden is coming along great. I had her plant four more Snapdragons, so now she has five, a chrysanthemum plant, Growfruit, Lemon and Tulips.

Lastly, she has some great co-workers; Caleb Vatore, Ted Roswell and the evil Mermaid from Sulani, don't remember her name, plus a couple other random townies. Britta's friends with all of them thanks to the Polite Introduction she earned from Parenthood perks. I don't know why, but whenever she has to order a co-worker to do something or use the SimRay on them, I always have her pick on Ted. It was funny seeing him march around angry in his swimsuit while cleaning and tending to the lab garden. :D

And that's where I'm at in my game as of last night. Here's a fun couple screenshot of Britta being abducted:

RBktGGA.png
    OfRwLmw.png

Oh and Caleb just happened to be standing at their front door when it happened, completely oblivious to it all. :D

Happy Simming! <3
  • Options
    MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    @Karababy52 If you aren't opposed to mods there is one that allows you to generate an urn for ghosts. However, I am struggling to find which one of my mods does this. All I have to do is click an existing urn and then generate one for whatever sim I want... I'll do some digging through this mess of a mod folder of mine. Maybe somebody else knows off hand.
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,367 Member
    Wow! Thank you for making this thread @Catzilla ! I've had the same experience as a lot of people posting here of just wanting to share a funny or interesting moment in one of my games and not finding a good place to do so. I have so many different saves I play (and in many of them I play multiple households), and I'm always messing around with new ideas and characters too, so I feel like this will be a good thread to share those random unrelated fun moments. :smiley: I really enjoyed browsing through all the posts so far. Some of them made me laugh really hard! :joy:

In my latest session I was playing with my rotational spellcasters save. I liked how in this shot my currently played sim (in the pink dress) who is a very high level potion maker is looking at what the girl in red is doing like "You are really doing that all wrong..." :lol:

Potion-Critic.jpg

Then when she returned to Glimmerbrook, she plopped down smack in the middle of a raging thunderstorm.

Return-to-Glimmerbrook.jpg
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    I'm still reading the other "What Happened in your game?" thread, but I like this one too! These kinds of threads are my favorites. And since I switch Sims very often, this might be a better place to post than the other thread.

Let me introduce you to my Sim!

49916486528_3bf4e07d3c_c.jpg
    This is Valentine. He was a game-generated Sim who I've taken a serious liking to. So, I decided to control him from time to time.
    Valentine has the wish to become a famous actor, but he's already an adult and is only just starting out in the acting business.

49917001116_8e83210378_c.jpg
    Valentine recently met Demi Lovato and got romantically engaged in a relationship with her. They are living together, but aren't married yet. They're just boyfriend and girlfriend. But they both have an interest in music, so that's something they have in common.

49916486463_74f5834fc5_c.jpg
    What Demi doesn't know, though, is that Valentine got infected by the Strangerville virus. He sneaks out of bed every night, because of the infection. He ended up at the beach in Windenburg when he snapped out of the infected mood for the night. So, while he was there, I had him practice a fire dance. Windenburg's beach is beautiful in the early morning!

49917001046_b982f8b6b2_c.jpg
    Upon moving to live with Demi, Valentine organized a house party for his friends (while Demi was at work). He invited over his biker buddy, Bruce Bikerson, another Sim that I regularly switch to in this savefile. More information about him will be given when I switch back to him.

Though, Bruce might not have the best influence on Valentine. Let me tell you that already.

To be continued...
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    @Smellincoffee That sounds really intense lol! /quote]

The first time you make a Sim do it, it's kind of funny.....but then when you see NPCs start doing it, it's like the opening stages of a zombie movie. :D
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Felix Psyded joined the Brotherhood for a drink and a chat.

OWFLYVU.png
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,387 Member
    edited May 2020
    Ariel Copeland is a comedian like her father. Her parents divorced when she was just a baby and her father raised her. Her father married Dina Caliente and Ariel got later two little sisters.
    Some time ago she met a guy called Joonas Tossavainen (randomly generated Finnish Sim). He's older than Ariel, almost as old as Ariel's dad, but she didn't care, she wanted to marry him. They moved in together.

Joonas proposed to Ariel.
    ntQ2FAy.png

She got pregnant and told the big news to her stepmom Dina (and her little alien sister Mysteria).
    nK65DaX.png

She also told the news to her dad, Matt.
    gUsx8z4.png

Later she practiced her comedy routine (being very pregnant)
    KaJ2upS.png

Finally the baby was ready to born. Ariel went to hospital with Joonas. She looks miserable here.
    W5xqLIQ.png

Ariel gave birth to a baby girl. Her name is Amanda. She just aged up to a toddler. Apparently she doesn't like it when her mom and dad are dancing. She's fussy, maybe she wanted all the attention on her dance moves. :D
    Dina Caliente was also visiting her stepdaughter's family.
    wqA9elb.png

Ariel got back to practicing her comedy.
    R2Uu1Rj.png

Ariel and Joonas aren't married yet. I'm going to have their wedding the next time I get back to this family in my rotation.
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    I gave one of my vampires a makeover, now he looks like he is actually related to his very good-looking parents.
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    Felix Psyded joined the Brotherhood for a drink and a chat.

Ha! Psyded is always crashing bars in my games too. Must have been a real booze hound in life.

Anyway, it was a dark and stormy night.
    clviE4c.png

• Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Minx wrote: »
    @Karababy52 If you aren't opposed to mods there is one that allows you to generate an urn for ghosts. However, I am struggling to find which one of my mods does this. All I have to do is click an existing urn and then generate one for whatever sim I want... I'll do some digging through this mess of a mod folder of mine. Maybe somebody else knows off hand.

Thank you so much for the suggestion but I don't use Mods or CC. Not opposed to them at all, love them and have a ton in TS2. But for now, I play a completely vanilla game and will continue that way until TS4 is complete. Then I'll go wild downloading all the things! :D
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Soooo. I decided to break down and buy the dreaded My First Pet Pack. I must say I have been pleasantly surprised.
    My vampire Griffin finally broke down and bought a rodent cage after his daughters begged him for a new pet. His daughter Marla brought a rat home she found while on a school trip to the art gallery in San Myshuno. The girls decided to name it Mr. Squeaky.
    Griffin thought it was sort of cute. 5i7sstN.png
    Well. Maybe not. n3F1FjN.png
    He decided he was more of a dog person after that.
    He bat flew to bed after that. I was watching it roam around its little cage when it detonated a nuclear bomb!! I was in hysterics!!! XD
    4aLyr94.png
    Till next time!
  • Options
    mikamakimonmikamakimon Posts: 470 Member
    My sim received a simray as a winterfest present, but it remained unused until today. While visiting San Myshuno, celeb Judith Ward not only cut in line while ordering food during Night on the Town, but she also stole the table my sim was reserving for his wife. It was a bit too much so the simray finally had to come out. He may have lost some reputation points, but he was certainly a hero in his wife's eyes.

vJNFzEi.png

And in a couple of slightly older pictures, here is my sim in his charming, yet humble, off-the-grid home. He has completed his aspiration and reached the top of his conservation career.

[url="[img]https://i.imgur.com/ltztJtS.png[/img]"]ltztJtS.png[/url]

And here is his little dolphin friend, Rosalita.

pMiQCua.png
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,468 Member
    I decided to use lockdown as an opportunity to start the Drifter challenge, which I've been meaning to do for years. My Drifter for House 01 is Bronwen, here seen doing a bit of sunset fishing to eke out a few Simoleans.

0LC1ZFK.png

Well. It's not quite going to plan... Bronwen took a shine to J Huntington III, and he to her. Only trouble was he was already married to the sour-faced Caliente woman (can never remember her name). Thanks to MCCC, Bronwen found herself with child after a brief (autonomous) fumble in the closet with J. We eventually persuaded him to divorce Nina/Dina/whoever, and asked him to move in with us. Success! However, now he refuses to marry Bronwen (darn that non-committal trait :rage: ) and she has just found out she is pregnant again (also again thanks to MCCC) so will shortly have two small children and a bloke who can't/won't commit - all of whom I'm not supposed to be able to control :cold_sweat: It's going to be... interesting!
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Downloaded Kawaii Stacie's Animal Crossing mod and give it a go! My sim's a mermaid and her name is - hold your breaths for the extremely original name - Ariel Ocean :joy:

Ariel's got a pretty decent starter lot imho! I used the shower from DU and made a little outdoor shower hut, tent, etc. We're all set to go. Here's my sim, her new place & her first night at the bar mingling with the islanders! :D
    gKshxuj.png
    lJ9Rj6M.png
    MZemdZa.png

• Options
    aircastle87aircastle87 Posts: 21 Member
    Having aged up Malcolm Landgraab I decided to give him a sex change. Malcolm is now Rachelle and she is aiming to be a curator whilst also working on her athlete career. She finally got into that boarded up mine shaft at the back of Landgraab Mansion while out searching for crystals and frogs. Underwhelming.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited May 2020
    Ekram and Eleanor Elderberry having a romantic love day date.
    2fRWs2N.png
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,145 Member
    My Charlotte Singer could not stopped laughing and cheering about the death of the hatred ex-wife from her husband. She did it so many times, that I had to put the gravestone into the inventory.

eEq7izh.png
  • Options
    Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    What kind of toy is this?
    N8gIScJ.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,989 Member
    @Amj1995 ,

I take it as a hint, this dude will be future gardener :D
    n2qZRSy.png

As he did destroy the frying pan, so he will not be chef :p
    PU4KSTD.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    I tried something I call 'the Pokégacy challenge'... Which kind of is a Pokémon-themed legacy challenge. I made a founder resemble the Bulbasaur evolution line and each generation will be the next evolution line (Charmander, Squirtle and so on...) and must accomplish several tasks related to that line.

Still testing it out, but it's been so much fun! I'd love to share it with you guys!

49919956926_b9463e4b51_c.jpg
    Meet my sim, Bubba Mon. He's striving to become a gardener and to clear the gardening aspiration. He also lives on a forest-like lot, where there is plenty of room to grow plants. Also, I added lots of bears to the neighborhood, to make it seem more foresty.

49920254522_c47b53f7d7_c.jpg
    Here he is, hard at work in his mushroom garden. Right now, there are more plants growing there than just mushrooms, but it started with just mushrooms.

49920254482_38453ee171_c.jpg
    Apparently, bears seem to know how phones work. This bear was either researching the bush in front of him on the internet or just texting with another bear friend.

49920254452_55def151bd_c.jpg
    Bubba had soon earned enough money to be able to place a little wooden cabin on the lot, with just a shower and a tv in there.

49919956756_7e6e0b1906_c.jpg
    Since he doesn't have a real bed yet, he's gonna have to sleep in this bush. The same bush he pees in. xD

49919440278_72fd87bb90_c.jpg
    On Love Day, Bubba visited this magical outdoor, floating lounge. He hasn't found anyone to hit up yet, but let's hope he makes Love Day worth its name.

49919440238_13f7765b4f_c.jpg
    I had to take a photo of the complete lot, in order to show off how it works. I found it on the gallery, but it's really awesome!
    Your sim enters through the portal down there and exits through the portal on the floating platform. I love that concept!

49920254622_a69652e1db_c.jpg
    Bubba entered the little cave entrance that could be found on the bark of this tree and he managed to find a PlantSim fruit.
    Obviously, he decided to eat it... And transformed into a PlantSim!

So far, this little challenge has been a lot of fun, so I hope to continue it soon.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top