Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dear little sims..... #2

Comments

• Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Dear Little Sim,

Please stop waving your hand at me and pointing at your mouth, it's rude! You have no one to blame but yourself for being hungry. I didn't tell you to throw your half roasted fish in the fire and run off to take a bath, which, incidentally you didn't need. The park Wedding facility is banned to you, stop wasting fish!

Now, hustle your little pixel buns over to that sign and catch another one to roast. Come on, chop, chop, get to it - MARCH!

"To the left, to the left, to the left, right, left, right...Company, halt! I said halt, halt, HALT!"

Oh for crying out loud... *sigh*

Well, at least you'll smell nice at your funeral.

Frustratingly Yours,

The Watcher
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Dear little sims

Death is sad. I get it. However, it's silly to mourn for two days over someone you've just barely met and hardly know. Get over it, yeah?

The Watcher.
  • Options
    Zimz4Zimz4 Posts: 354 Member
    edited March 2020
    Stutum wrote: »
    Dear little sims

Death is sad. I get it. However, it's silly to mourn for two days over someone you've just barely met and hardly know. Get over it, yeah?

The Watcher.

Addendum - Also, dear little sim, there's no point in mourning the death of a friend for two whole arbitrary sim days if said friend has been brought back to life by the grim reaper himself.
    Post edited by Zimz4 on
  • Options
    Zimz4Zimz4 Posts: 354 Member
    Dear little sims,

Could you not organize an outdoor dance party event while it's raining so the DJ Booth gets shorted out and there's no music to, you know, actually dance at this party?
    CpblBhD.jpg
  • Options
    BrainBlastedBrainBlasted Posts: 42 Member
    Dear little sims,

Please let your family members feel at home around you. Don't kick your toddler niece out for taking a nap.
    I fix bugs in TS4. Find my fixes here.
  • Options
    Dear Little Sim

You've been my sim's best friend since you were teenagers. You should have a slight idea about my sim's working hours, so you should understand that she won't be able to join you wherever for whatever when she's working.

Thank you

The Watcher.
  • Options
    Dear little Sim

When my sim buys you a drink, it's rude to enjoy it a "mile" away from him, especially since he's your brother.
  • Options
    PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    Dear little roommate Sim
    It is very kind of you to provide my Sim every day with a plate of food, but can you for all that is holy not keep eating spoiled food that you keep in your inventory?!
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    Dear little vegetarian Sim,
    Why, when I direct you to get leftovers from a fridge full of veggie meals, do you insist on picking the ONE meal that has meat in it?! The next time you do, I am not going to be kind and delete the nausea buff >:)
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Dear little vegetarian Sim,
    Why, when I direct you to get leftovers from a fridge full of veggie meals, do you insist on picking the ONE meal that has meat in it?! The next time you do, I am not going to be kind and delete the nausea buff >:)
    Rofl, and there was me thinking it was only my veggie sim that did that.
  • Options
    NylaliaNylalia Posts: 64 Member
    Dear little sims,
    please don't place glasses of water behind other things on the shelves where I can't see them, and then refuse to clean them up when they spoil.
    You smelled it because you dealt it.
  • Options
    Dear little ghost sim

We had a lot of fun together when we played, and I'm sorry for your passing, but that's no excuse to possess and break your son's stuff and kick his garbage can over. I thought you were better than this. This is why I regretfully have to release your spirit.
  • Options
    xdawnxxdawnx Posts: 81 Member
    Dear Little Sims,

Please can you stop the irksome need to go and dance to your stereos at all hours of the day every time you are left to your own devices!!
    Look for my lot creations on the gallery luckylady88 ;)
  • Options
    Dear little Sims

You know it's freezing cold outside. You should be putting your winter clothes on after taking a shower, and not your default ones, and then complain to me about being cold. Do me a favour, use your brain.
  • Options
    Dear Sim
    You went from being room mate to moving in with my Sim, when you two became an item, you brought a lot of money to the household! Now since you is a very good violin player, you got the most expensive violin in the game worth 13000 simoleons, you used it ONCE! Put it in your inventory and somehow you lost it...Was that smart, was that wise, you will not afford one for quit some time, why did you not missplace the cheap one instead???
  • Options
    Dear little Sims

When I create a club where one of the do's is to eat, I expect you to eat the awesome dishes my sim created right before the gathering, not the spoiled leftovers you for whatever reason keep in your inventory.
  • Options
    asimbsimasimbsim Posts: 476 Member
    Dear little sims,

Violins. Why does everyone you encounter seem to have a need to play the violin?! Are you purposefully going out of your way to meet sims with a violin obsession? Why do these sims need to fill my ears with the incessant screechy sounds of the violin? Why no other, slightly less grating musical instrument? Why little sims, do you insist on torturing me so?!
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Sims, kindly utilize the tables and comfy chairs surrounding it for eating your meals. You know they are there because you use them for sitting while reading a book, instead of the even more comfy sofas and loveseats right by the book case. If your TS2 cousins can do it, so can you.
  • Options
    Dear Sim
    Is it smart? Is it wise? To challenge your pregnant girlfriend to Beer-pong two sim hours before she is about to give birth to your baby?
  • Options
    gallerysims4gallerysims4 Posts: 267 Member
    Dear Little Sims,
    Why do you always bring disgusting fruit cake to welcome wagons??
    Feel free to check out my Instagram where I post pictures of my Sims 4 Legacy at https://instagram.com/gallery.sims4

Check out some Weekly CAS Challenges here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/976290/weekly-cas-challenges

My SimLit Stories: https://gallerysims4.wixsite.com/simlit
  • Options
    gallerysims4gallerysims4 Posts: 267 Member
    Dear Little Sims,
    When it is cold, why do you never go outside in cold weather wear? Please explain why you constantly try to freeze to death?
    Feel free to check out my Instagram where I post pictures of my Sims 4 Legacy at https://instagram.com/gallery.sims4

Check out some Weekly CAS Challenges here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/976290/weekly-cas-challenges

My SimLit Stories: https://gallerysims4.wixsite.com/simlit
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    edited April 2020
    Dear little sims, there's no need to stand around for an hour when I tell you to do something if you're just going to do it once I start typing the resetsim cheat anyway.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    BrainBlastedBrainBlasted Posts: 42 Member
    Dear little sims,

Please keep serenading your spouses since the club has singing as an activity. I find it really sweet that one of you has maxed singing mostly through serenading your wife.
    I fix bugs in TS4. Find my fixes here.
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Dear very little sim please stop running around with no clothes on outside in all weathers and getting hyper from it. I don’t want you being taken away.