The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dear little sims..... #2

Comments

• KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Dear little sims,

If I want you to sit down when you talk, I'll sit you down! Until then, stand up! Your legs aren't broken.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • AnisimAnisim Posts: 181 Member
    Dear little sims,

When you DO sit down while you talk, STAY IN THAT SEAT! This isn't musical chairs!
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    This^^^ GAH!! :#
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited February 2020
    Dear little Sims,

When I'm in first person view and trying to get a good shot, please don't face the camera with your back towards the trees when you're talking to the sim I'm controlling. Especially in Selvadorada, where there are trees literally everywhere. (Yes, I know, lowering the view distance can help, but still.) And don't keep opening your mouth when you're kissing a child sim on the cheek. It looks ridiculous.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    Dear Little Sim,
    Stop talking to me when I am doing Uni Homework or studying on the computer.
    Iā€™m mostly talking to the librarian at the Uni library!
  • ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    Dear Little non-played Sims.

No, I don't want to go anywhere with you. I'll call you myself. Stop asking.
    Also - please, take care of your children on time.
    I'm tired of seeing kids getting taken away (True story).
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
    Dear little Sims, especially those who are still not making up.

Seriously? That's the umpteenth time I've fixed your bad relationship! Roddy doesn't always have the time to sort things out, because he might be having a leisurely walk, mining rocks and meeting other friends. Just sort it amongst yourselves, and leave Roddy alone.

To the merfolk who want to go out to a fish based restaurant with my sims.

You expect my sims to go to the Diving Pelican for lunch/dinner/breakfast with you? You are a mersim. The Diving Pelican serves fish. Last time I checked, the game says that you can't eat fish.
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,121 Member
    Dear Little Sims;
    Please remember to check your outfits before you go out, otherwise you maybe arrested by the Fashion Police.
  • foussifoussi Posts: 642 Member
    Dear little sims,
    when you have to go to work, please actually go instead of playing on the PC forever.
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    Dear little Sim, when you return from work or whatever, could you go straight inside instead of hanging outside the lot?!
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Dear little sims

No, there's nothing blocking your way, it's only in your mind. Open the gosh darn door and get your pizza.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    Dear little sims,

Why are you invincible when I'm hoping for a murphy bed accident?
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    Dear little sims,

If you are seated at the couch/dining table together, you DO NOT NEED to stand up and shake hands then return to your seats if you want to start a conversation, or play musical chairs because your seat is taken. i have to direct you to go sit on the couch again to get my photoshots. Just acknowlege each other with a nod like normal beings while you're seated.
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Dear Little Sim,

Please, please, for the love of all that is good in this world....Stop eating your dinner on the toilet. I know you really have to go tinkle, but the food will still be there when you come out again!
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
    Dear little vampire sims:

Please explain to me exactly why you want to hang out at the bluffs, where there's no shelter, in the middle of a sunny day?

Dear Servos.
    You do not have any orifices with which to fill with food or drink. Please stop ordering drinks from the bar.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    Dear Sims
    Please, please stop cycling indoors, and block off the corridors whit your new fine racer!
    Dear Sims

Please don't walk away when my sims are trying to introduce themselves. That's rude. Also, please don't walk all over the place to "see what's happening" when nothing is happening.
  • PearLadyPearLady Posts: 207 Member
    Dear little sims,
    Please do what you're told and not run off and do something else in the middle of your given task. Your watcher is generous with autonomy turned on, but if you push it, she will show you who's boss. :wink:
    Don't anger the fruit. It may make her toot (at you). ;)
    Dear teen sims

I let it slide when you randomly shout forbidden words when you're in a phase, but there's no reason for that when you're happy, fine or have any other positive moodlet.
  • simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Dear student sims,

Please stay in your seat when you do your homework assignments and stop getting up to sit in another seat, on your toddler sibling's bed, or on the couch because there's more people over there. There's no reason for it.
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,121 Member
    Dear University Sims
    Please let your hard working students pass their courses. Don't reward them by giving them a Probation from their classes.
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,754 Member
    Dear little Sims, a few things:

Vampires: can I please remind you that you do not yet have perfect sun resistance. When visiting friends in Sulani, please can you not take yourself off for a swim in daylight, or at least go home when you know you're getting sunburnt instead of just standing there getting crispy.

Mermaids: I can clearly see your tail in the water, other sims can see your tail in the water when you approach them, the swimmer you spoke to the other day was also a mermaid and you could both see each other's tails in the water. You're not fooling anybody so stop denying it! You do know you're a mermaid, don't you?

Spellcasters: to those in higher ranks, may I ask why you are still getting beaten by novices in duels? I did not put you through all that training and studying to perform belly flops every time someone points a wand at your face. Please do better or I shall have to take action.

That is all. šŸ™‚