Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Caleb Vatore

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    safersavioursafersaviour Posts: 507 Member
    No
    Caleb isn't my fave vampire, but I saw that a lot of people were pairing him up with Morgyn Ember. I liked that, so I'm working on getting those two together.
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I once paired Caleb with Katrina Caliente...seemed a good match.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    Who?
    as a player of the sims i made the choice not to play vampire sims i prefer to play normal human sims and using the mccc mode humanise all vampires in the game
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited February 2020
    No
    I wish I could change his hair. I don't like that weird emo hair he has but when I change it he doesn't look like him anymore. :D
  • Options
    Zimz4Zimz4 Posts: 354 Member
    Who?
    Is it the one with the bad hair-do? I don't play premade sims, I delete them all and fill my worlds with sims I made in cas (and get very annoyed when the game generates random townies).
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Yes
    I usually have one of my main sims marry Caleb. So I voted yes, but he's not my favorite. Vlad is lol! Vlad finished college in my game, got a slight makeover and dropped the evil trait for gloomy, loves the hipster scene, married Julia Wright from DU. Got a job as a private attorney and started a bowling team lol!!
  • Options
    simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Yes
    I have done in some saves. I am at the moment setting up a save that has him and Lilith as human teens and I plan to go through their turning and he will eventually marry his girlfriend from before his turning.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    No
    Caleb is easily one of my least favorite premades. He's right there with the Goth's and the Landgraabs.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Yes

I like Caleb and played him quite a bit after Vampires was released. I did give him a bit of a makeover after a while. Got rid of that hairstyle he had, changed his eyeliner up a bit - cosmetic changes like that. I haven't played him in quite a while. Should do that again.

F6T89As.png

Tw9X2il.png

LCxvtcq.png
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Well, I like his vanilla self better ;)

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted