Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Caleb Vatore

Comments

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,991 Member
    Who?
    The problem with Caleb I have is I see hem in almost every pictures, I may like him more if I make him look different, kind of new point of view, so inspired by this, LOL, here:
    No plastic surgery (meaning no fulleditmode) , just cosmetic changes , okay I changed eyebrows to thinner ones and skintone to one step darker. And new clothing. His dark form is untouched.
    YvllPaB.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,950 Member
    Who?
    Vlad is the only vampire in my game. Caleb is long gone. 😄
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited February 2020
    Yes
    Vlad is my personal favorite, but I've had him married to at least ten other vampires throughout various saves.

Edit: Him meaning Caleb, of course.
    Post edited by nerdfashion on
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Who?
    Just like all premades in my game, they tend to get the boot right quick. He was no exception.

The only save premades are allowed to exist is my serial killer one because that's who she hunts. Premades. Been a while since I played that save. He might exist there still. What are his weaknesses? Maybe I should load that save and stick him in a pen out in the sun?
  • Options
    katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    Yes
    Lol, I don't have a Sim self, but yeah, I've married him off to whatever Sim I happen to be playing on several different saves.

He also has a vampire baby in a few saves. ^_^;;
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    No
    None of the vampires are in my main save. But even in my old supernatural save, I didn't pay much attention to any of the vampires, even Caleb.
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    No
    Sara1010P wrote: »
    In Sims 4 yes he is my favorite vampire and I have had a sim married to him. My favorite vampire sim over all the iterations is Beau Merrick. I don't know why, but I love that sim.

Beau Merrick was my favorite. I actually remade him for TS4, but I don't know if I still have him.
  • Options
    silentcyborgsilentcyborg Posts: 210 Member
    Yes
    The save I'm playing currently is the only time my sim married him. He's not my favourite, but unedited Vlad looks a bit too old...
  • Options
    smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Yes
    In Sims 4 yes he is my favorite vampire and I have had a sim married to him. My favorite vampire sim over all the iterations is Beau Merrick. I don't know why, but I love that sim.

I like Beau Merrick but Vladamir Schlick too. Vladamir married many of my sims
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Yes
    yep , when I first got the pack my sim lived next door and he stopped by for a visit. Him and my sim just hit it off right away the rest became history.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    No
    I have had a number of my Sims friend him, and a couple date him, but no marriages.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Yes
    In the past I have, just depends on the sim's preferences.
  • Options
    akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member
    edited February 2020
    No
    Caleb is actually my 2nd. favorite. He is my favorites best friend, next door neighbor and boyfriend to my favorites wife. He also is father to 2 of the 5 kids.
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    No
    Not yet, so far I've got one partnered with Lillith and her daughter is married to Vlad
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,387 Member
    edited February 2020
    No
    He's not my favorite vampire. From premades my favorite is Vlad. My absolute favorite vampire is the one I created myself.
    I will probably marry Caleb with some premade in the future. Of course if one of my own Sims will have whims for flirty actions with him, I may marry Caleb with with her/him. In that case his hair style has to be changed, I can't take him seriosly as a vampire with that hair.
  • Options
    Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 892 Member
    Yes

Beau Merrick was my favorite. I actually remade him for TS4, but I don't know if I still have him.

I remade Beau in Sims 4 also, but I made him before they released Vampires and got used to him like that, so I didn't change him into a vampire once they released that game pack. He is still in my game to this day.
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    No
    I don't have vampires but I know who he is from loads of let's plays and he would be removed from my game via manage worlds along with almost all premades. Except Erwin from Strangerville, he IS my favourite. I never thought I'd like a premade but I always keep him and he is married to one of my Sims in a save haha. I also don't mind Travis Scott but I've never played him.
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Yes
    He has been married to an alien in one save, a spellcaster in another save, and to Morgan Fyres in the save I play most often.
  • Options
    poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    No
    i think he's overrated.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    No
    My relationship to Cakeb is complicated. I had always ignored him, he seemed kinda limp, but then he was at the center of my game that became a story. So now he's interesting to me, but that hair and his eyes make him impossible to take seriously so I'm playing with CC hair that's still the iconic outdated 90's emokid do but not quite so extreme, and tweaking eyes and face after being inspired by my fave webtoon, Crossings, in which Caleb is the main character. I don't want my Caleb to be a replica of that author's Caleb because it would make me feel like I were trampling sacred ground... that one has such a distinctive personality.

But my Caleb is turning a corner, coming to terms with wanting something that is new to him...and maybe not getting it, depending on Morgan, and that's only if he can succeed in going against Vlad or possibly getting them both on the same page to break a curse. They both are going to want the curse broken, but they both also want Morgan (Vlad's interest is peculiar to a rather cold-blooded purpose, whereas Caleb's is something quite different). But Morgan has a problem that may make it all moot anyway. And secrets even she doesn't know about. In my game/story, Caleb has to come into himself as someone willing to break a few eggs to make an omelette. So his days of being diffident are over.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    No
    I never understood Caleb’s popularity. Don’t see the “hotness” simmers we’re going on about when the pack released.
  • Options
    HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    No
    Not my type. Gives too much Twilight vibes. I prefer more rugged, medieval type vampires.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited February 2020
    No
    No, I haven't had a Sim marry him, because he's one of my main played Sims! He's in a happy relationship with Johnny Zest (which will eventually end up as a poly relationship with him and Morgyn as well, as well as Morgyn and Lilith together), is a level seven trend setter, and is doing pretty well (although I have a story for him on Insta that tends to lean more towards dark/angst stuff). Currently, Johnny is a five-star celeb and level ten comedian and is the main breadwinner; Lilith is an artist who has plans to end Vlad's reign of terror (and take over Forgotten Hollow in the process, incidentally), and they live in 1010 Alto Apartments, next door to their friend Diego Lobo and his partner Izzy Fabulous. Morgyn is still a Sage, may or may not stay that way.

sqS4Z4Q.png
    j9X6R2o.png
    iad7NZd.png
    7wGfNTG.png
    2hIrXfa.png

Just generally being young twenty-somethings (my Vatores were only turned a few years earlier) enjoying life in the city and making their way in the world while dealing with serious emotional trauma. (PM me if you want the Simsta URL! I can't link it because there's some adult themes and coarse language - nothing explicit, just not forum-suitable.)
  • Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member
    edited February 2020
    No
    I prefer Vlad because he doesn't feed on your sim after making him a bff. Ever since Caleb did that to my sim, I don't like him and never try to be friends with him.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,982 Member
    edited February 2020
    No
    How dare you
    Vladdy is the best daddy

like literally its blessing to see him hissing about
    while taking care of his lil vladdy spawn
    his artistic tendencies and lone soul are pure beauty

Caleb is just a poster boy of boredom
    nothing that exciting to not be replaced
    he might go for a lover but for a spouse? nah.

I do appreciate his anime haircut though
    but one could always just add that on hotter sim
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free