Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 5!!! (EPISODE 27: SEASON FINALE IS UP NOW!!!) SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW

Comments

• Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited December 2019
    Just so y'all know..... Imma win dat POP and bring the whooooole house down for voting out the QUEEN that is the Chef.

#JusticeforBertha

(jk. I forget how simeleons work and have no idea how to answer that tiebreaker lmao)
  • Options
    Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    Just so y'all know..... Imma win dat POP and bring the whooooole house down for voting out the QUEEN that is the Chef.

#JusticeforBertha

(jk. I forget how simeleons work and have no idea how to answer that tiebreaker lmao)

The movement we never knew we needed XD

The question itself includes EVERYTHING in the house, walls, doors, windows, decor, furniture, paint, etc. Literally anything worth of value in the house :P
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Hey guys, it's the last day to get your POP's in. Don't forget to send everything in that you need to!

:):):):):)

@Turner @ninjakid150 @YJB19299 @WinteryGarnet @HayloHusky @kittymeow @Alleenmens @SimTresa @lillibattenberg @Tigerblu11

@M13Vulpecula @twiddle3
  • Options
    Hey everyone, just to keep everyone in the loop!

I haven't made much progress on the episode but will crack down on time and get this out a.s.a.p.

I'll release a few teaser pics for the next episode later today!

@Turner @ninjakid150 @YJB19299 @WinteryGarnet @HayloHusky @kittymeow @Alleenmens @SimTresa @lillibattenberg @Tigerblu11

@M13Vulpecula @twiddle3
  • Options
    IT'S TIME FOR SOME TEASER PICS!

SCRATCH%2B2.jpg

PUNISH%2B6.jpg

SLEEP%2B4.jpg

I HOPE TO GET THE EPISODE OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

:):):):):)

@M13Vulpecula @twiddle3
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Look at my adorable dinosaur <3
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    edited December 2019
    Coop Snoop with Jin! <3 And Stewing looks NOT happy. :open_mouth:
    Post edited by M13Vulpecula on
    Banner.png
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    Look at my adorable dinosaur <3

Yeah that's a cool pic!
  • Options
    IT'S EPISODE TIME!

LET'S SEE HOW EVERYONE DOES IN THE POP CHALLENGE!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE PLAYERS AND THE NOMINEES

EP8: BIZARRE THINGS

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS AND COMMENTS ON THE THREAD BELOW

:):):):):):):)

@M13Vulpecula @twiddle3
  • Options
    Yesssssss! Time to read it!
    Banner.png
  • Options
    COMMENTS:
    Triceratops the sleepwalker? :o I now do wonder how she got dressed in her swimsuit while sleepwalking XD

Oooof, interesting to see Stewart's two faces at work here. >:) And his language is starting to rival Meredith's. ;)
    BLAIR: I find it so ironic that when we had an actual chef here all I could eat was slop and now she's gone and I can finally eat proper food, there's no one to make it to a good enough level. Just my luck I tell ya... Never mind, I'm going to have the meal of all meals! I got a lot of eating to catch up on.
    Maybe next time don't vote her out maybe? ;) You gotta be careful she doesn't make pork chops out of YOU the moment you step out of the house. :P (nah just kidding.. or am I)
    AMAR: You are going to get some bad karma... there's nothing worse to upset a house than to eat there entire supply! That could give them good reason to nominate you...
    Oi, some foreshadowing? One of the nominees might be saved today...

Ooooh, Jonah keeps seeing Lindi throughout the house. :o Let's hope he's not going insane here. *axes through the door* "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Jonah!"

Aww, I do love that moment of bonding between Coop Snoop and Jin. And I keep reading Coop Snoop in one of those AI voices XD Probably fits him though given the situation. :)

Oooh that conversation between Lana and Triceratops is a nice plot point too. :) I'd like to see where it's going next. :)

POP COMP! Time to get your game faces on. >:)

POP%2B8.jpg

Ooof, Amar's eyes look creepy in here. :o

Pffft, love that part of Griffin's commissions. :joy: Better not tell the Mare's that. :)

Oooh, it's a 4-way tie! :smiley: Exciting! :)

Congratulations on winning the Veto, Kitty! :star: That'll teach 'em not following your vote-me-out request...

And congrats to Lilli for being save again. :)

Well, can't say I'm unamused with this outcome. Though I didn't see it coming, I thought Amar's comment was foreshadowing Blair's nomination... :o

Hmm, I better work on the cast picture again...
    Banner.png
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Cool... :smiley:
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    edited December 2019
    Triceratops the sleepwalking fashionista...nice.
    Janelle's worried about Griffin... little does she know...
    Stewart seems pretty pleased iwth himself.
    Very nice scene with Coop and Jin.
    So, Trix knows. Nice that she took it so well.
    Oh wow, Congrats, Kitty!

Also congrats to Lilli for being safe again.

Sorry you're up again, Yannik
    image.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    This might be the first time I've seen someone used a veto on a person other than themselves :0
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    This might be the first time I've seen someone used a veto on a person other than themselves :0
    Same. Never seen it before.

I don't care about myself in the game so thought why not use it on someone else and help them? 😊
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    THE TIME HAS COME... TO VOTE!

The third eviction of this season is coming and you will have your say!

This week Brandon and Griffin are on the chopping block and at risk of being evicted. Who goes is up to you! As Brandon and Griffin are nominated this week they cannot vote in the eviction. In addition to this the current reigning HOH; Janelle is also not eligible to vote. If the house fails to come to a majority decision, Janelle will be able to make the final decision though.

Please could you fill in the below forms and send them back to me through Messages on the forums:

I WOULD LIKE TO EVICT _______(BRANDON/GRIFFIN)________ BECAUSE _____________________.

Following this season's twist, you also have the option to ABSTAIN from voting. All housemates have an allowance to abstain TWICE this season. In doing so you will receive an ADVANTAGE on the next HOH CHALLENGE. If you want to abstain please pm this to me instead of the form above.

The deadline for all submissions is 30th December 2019.

Good luck and may the evens be ever in your favour!

The deadline for all DRE's will also be 26th December 2019.

@M13Vulpecula @twiddle3
    Post edited by Smarties100 on
  • Options

This week Brandon and Griffin are on the chopping block and at risk of being evicted. Who goes is up to you! As Brandon and Griffin are nominated this week they cannot vote in the eviction. In addition to this the current reigning HOH; Janelle is also not eligible to vote. If the house fails to come to a majority decision, Janelle will be able to make the final decision though.

Please could you fill in the below forms and send them back to me through Messages on the forums:

I WOULD LIKE TO EVICT _______(BRANDON/GRIFFIN)________ BECAUSE _____________________.

Following this season's twist, you also have the option to ABSTAIN from voting. All housemates have an allowance to abstain TWICE this season. In doing so you will receive an ADVANTAGE on the next HOH CHALLENGE. If you want to abstain please pm this to me instead of the form above.

@M13Vulpecula @twiddle3

I hope you've all had a great Christmas break!

The deadline for the DRE's is now closed.

I'll make a quick start on the episode now :)

Don't forget to submit your votes before the deadline.

@M13Vulpecula @twiddle3
  • Options

@M13Vulpecula @twiddle3

I hope you've all had a great Christmas break!

The deadline for the DRE's is now closed.

I'll make a quick start on the episode now :)

Don't forget to submit your votes before the deadline.

@M13Vulpecula @twiddle3

Hey guys, quick notice! There isn't much time to get your vote in, please make sure you get your votes in today!

The deadline will be in 8 hours. If you require a 24 hour extension please message me to request one.

Good luck!
  • Options
    I have now got all the votes in!

It's also time for a few teaser pics, please find them below :D

BARTER%2B4.jpg

LINDI%2B6.jpg

TRUCE%2B4.jpg

Please leave your thoughts and comments in the thread.

I hope to get this episode out to you all very soon!

@M13Vulpecula @twiddle3
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

IT'S TIME FOR A NEW EPISODE!

GOOD LUCK TO THE NOMINEES THIS WEEK

EP9: THIRD EVICTION

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS AND COMMENTS ON THE THREAD BELOW!!!

:):):):):):):):):)

@M13Vulpecula @twiddle3
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Well, can't really say I'm shocked, it has been fun though...

And advice to the newbies: Be careful of who you trust in, because it might save your back from being stabbed

Bye guys ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    OMG

KART%2B3.jpg

Abnormality Kart! And it has DLC! :smiley:
    Square eyes though, who'd have thought?

Most of the events in the house seem to thicken the plot! I wonder when all the bubbling comes to an eruption?

Lana and Stewing are abstaining! Hmm, interesting, with 2 abstains, one of them will be a waster...

Well, Brandon got evicted. I'm not surprised. Congrats to Ryenn for surviving, sorry to see Yannik go.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    Wonder if it's Stewart making the messes...
    Oof, sorry to see you go, Yannik.
    image.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »

And advice to the newbies: Be careful of who you trust in, because it might save your back from being stabbed

Bye guys ;)

Lol, I second this
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    YJB19299 wrote: »

Bye guys ;)

Lol, I second this

I third this. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png