Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

That moment when.....(insert funny stuff that happened randomly that made you laugh out loud)

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    When you want to upload a build to the gallery and realize that lightning struck the roof and you then have to take a Sims to that restaurant and teleport them to the roof to clean it. lol.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    MilwayLangMilwayLang Posts: 180 Member
    When you planned some drama between two households and one of your sim asked romance guru and he stated there would be something bad to her relationship with her spouse...
    Hello, my name is Soop Kreem. You can check my Adams' Family Tree

yh.jpg
  • Options
    PRINCESSReyPRINCESSRey Posts: 403 Member
    The moment your device updates while playing The Sims 3 thanks Microsoft 10 ;).

Your update failed :/ Blue screen of death did the Grim Reaper take my computer?
  • Options
    Bell2015Bell2015 Posts: 35 Member
    I wish I had a picture of this but I don't.

The moment you're sim is breastfeeding their baby and you notice a complete stranger is watching her through the window.

CREEEEPY
  • Options
    Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 360 Member
    That Moment when you make over some premades, place them in your new save file, but forgot to deleting the save game one. Then seeing them both on the same place starting to flirting with each other. :| Brings the term self love to a whole new level :D

34742436sb.png

Just saying it ended up pretty fast awkward. :p

34742439ad.png
  • Options
    HornedCrowHornedCrow Posts: 30 Member
    edited January 2019
    That moment when the sun hits just right

d1ODsOn.png
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member
    That moment when your sim sees his new girlfriend's mom walking by, and invites her inside to build a decent relation to his future mother-in-law. Then a few hours later, after the old woman left, realizing it was the wrong sim, a random stranger that was not related to his GF at all :wink:
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    that moment when....your playing with the drone and it lands outside and you can't get it back and you can see it from your apt window....

Alexis Parker-Steele's late-father came out and made himself something to eat, then stopped and got cereal out of the fridge. LOL!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    ShanabananasShanabananas Posts: 35 Member
    edited January 2019
    ....Your female sim is in the middle of labor when she finds out she won the lottery.
    Post edited by Shanabananas on
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Your sim is getting it on with his wife in the vault, when suddenly, a head-hunter calls him. I mean, CAN'T A MAN HAVE SOME QUALITY TIME WITH HIS WIFE IN PEACE?!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    The moment when your wannabe celebrity vampire discovers that the scarecrow he just bought is already more famous than he'll ever be.

famouspatchycjd9c.jpg

I mean... Is fame supposed to extend to scarecrows? Be that as it may, I find it rather amusing. :D
  • Options
    ABlueSmurfetteABlueSmurfette Posts: 6 New Member
    That moment when your sim is on a date with her boyfriend, and they're kissing, when her boyfriends brother shows up on the lot, naked, staring right at them. He then started kind of cheering for them, so at least he approves I guess.
  • Options
    belpitabelpita Posts: 1,445 Member
    That moment when the mum puts the finishing touches to the son's birthday party, but he catches fire as he goes to turn on the washing machine and dies.
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    That moment when your ex who you had a great relationship but had to break up with cause the heir of the legacy wanted you to be his girl calls you and says he hasn't met you but his friend is interested in a blind date with you.
    Way to invalidate and screw up your relationship with the heir!
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    belpita wrote: »
    That moment when the mum puts the finishing touches to the son's birthday party, but he catches fire as he goes to turn on the washing machine and dies.
    This is one reason why I don’t have that pack.
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    That moment when your Sim version of Global Superstar Singer/Songwriter Adam Lambert, current frontman for the rock band Queen, shows up as a food stall vender at the Flea Market.

aluuXD3.png

I'm sorry Adam... He's so down-to-Earth though, maybe it's actually something he might do in real life? Nah, probably not, maybe? I don't know. lol *shrugs* Guess it's time to put him in a mansion with the Musician career. If I had Get Famous, I'd make him a 5 Star celebrity! Some day soon Adam, I promise. <3
  • Options
    ZelexPower2PCZelexPower2PC Posts: 60 Member
    Zoom in on Woohooing with a married sim while the spouse is away then after the deed is done zooming out and finding out that the spouse in the room and dead.
  • Options
    luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    That moment when you come home after your afternoon jog to find out your dad is about to be reaped:

[img][/img]MHDEZOC.png

But then the Reaper decides to spare him:

[img][/img]jbLymMb.png

and you just really didn't see it coming:

[img][/img]Omi1pp5.png

Haha her face was priceless. One of the funniest expressions I've seen. Her dad was literally floating and being brought back to life and she stopped crying to make this face. :D
  • Options
    MizzSammii3MizzSammii3 Posts: 26 Member
    edited June 2019
    luxsylvan wrote: »
    That moment when you come home after your afternoon jog to find out your dad is about to be reaped:

[..]

and you just really didn't see it coming:

[img][/img]Omi1pp5.png

Haha her face was priceless. One of the funniest expressions I've seen. Her dad was literally floating and being brought back to life and she stopped crying to make this face. :D

This is beautiful LMAO
  • Options
    QueenSnapdragonQueenSnapdragon Posts: 34 Member
    The husband goes to talk to his wife while she is taking a serious poop. That couple was 100/100 friendship romance and their relationship was weird. I don't think I've ever had a couple that acted so much like a married couple.
  • Options
    SiomneSiomne Posts: 43 Member
    @Astro Whoo chlorine really does make skinny dipping sensational!
  • Options
    SiomneSiomne Posts: 43 Member
    2niqsle.png When Grim has had enough of Violence Mod serial killers and just drops the whole darn bed on them.
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    Your teen sim gets invited on a date, finally, after being summarily dumped by his first boyfriend. And on your date at the restaurant, your ex and his family are seated next to you.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    that moment when you want to go for the first kiss with your date from strangerville and right the seconde the possession hits...
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat