The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Elder Sims males can get pregnant by Aliens!!!!

I was just minding my own business and next thing I know my male sim is pragnant, this game is really making me laugh just when I thought my sims was too old to have anymore kids I get this? My sims are elders and the alien sim may not make it to teen. I still think its so funny because I really wanted the cats to be able to get pregnant.
Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."

Comments

• Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Elder males can still impregnate sims, so I guess it’s only fair Elder males can also get pregnant from abduction?
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    O_O

*goes and buys Get To Work because this piece of knowledge made my decision final*
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    Man my sims wife ain't gonna be very happy about the alien baby:(

• Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Sid1701D9 wrote: »
    If they’re still a baby in the bassinet you can choose to send to their home world. I always send those buggers back, wish aliens were optional, not my cup of tea
  • Options
    Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited June 2019
    Well, you get more of a chance of having a alien baby as a elder male than you do getting a Acculode from Get Famous. Both my sims are fame 5 and still haven't got no rewards from the show, so as far as I can tell I am just going to close down the show that way it won't appear and the same people won't keep on getting the rewards.

Edit: I forgot you can even include winning the lottory is a higher chance than getting the acculode.

• Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    This takes me back to Sims 2, where my male sim got knocked up by aliens. Gave birth to a little girl, she grew up and did good at the university. Was just about to pick a career for her once she graduated, and then my computer died. Good times. xD
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,614 Member
    Sid1701D9 wrote: »

You'd be surprised. At least she isn't the one who has to deliver it! :wink:

Reminds me of the time my YA male sim got abducted/knocked up and his wife got knocked up by him a little later. They got to be pregnant together. <3