Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Elder Sims males can get pregnant by Aliens!!!!

I was just minding my own business and next thing I know my male sim is pragnant, this game is really making me laugh just when I thought my sims was too old to have anymore kids I get this? My sims are elders and the alien sim may not make it to teen. I still think its so funny because I really wanted the cats to be able to get pregnant.
Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."

Comments

• Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Elder males can still impregnate sims, so I guess it’s only fair Elder males can also get pregnant from abduction?
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    O_O

*goes and buys Get To Work because this piece of knowledge made my decision final*
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    Man my sims wife ain't gonna be very happy about the alien baby:(

• Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Sid1701D9 wrote: »
    If they’re still a baby in the bassinet you can choose to send to their home world. I always send those buggers back, wish aliens were optional, not my cup of tea
  • Options
    Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited June 2019
    Well, you get more of a chance of having a alien baby as a elder male than you do getting a Acculode from Get Famous. Both my sims are fame 5 and still haven't got no rewards from the show, so as far as I can tell I am just going to close down the show that way it won't appear and the same people won't keep on getting the rewards.

Edit: I forgot you can even include winning the lottory is a higher chance than getting the acculode.

• Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    This takes me back to Sims 2, where my male sim got knocked up by aliens. Gave birth to a little girl, she grew up and did good at the university. Was just about to pick a career for her once she graduated, and then my computer died. Good times. xD
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,596 Member
    Sid1701D9 wrote: »

You'd be surprised. At least she isn't the one who has to deliver it! :wink:

Reminds me of the time my YA male sim got abducted/knocked up and his wife got knocked up by him a little later. They got to be pregnant together. <3