Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

do you think sims needs better dancing move?

do you think sims need better dancing moves see vid exemple of dancing moves for sims in the exemple its disco https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JoZS6LgqYI
If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(

do you think sims needs better dancing move? 75 votes

yes
66%
UnDutchableMsMayIsb917CorkysPetalsKementarifriendlysimmersalejandro15039catloverplayermlmeadowsJennyggbevilleBabykittyjade5782341b77vlannaliese39catitude5LittlBowBubluxsylvanMiguelDiogoEnkiSchmidtawlchick 50 votes
no
18%
craftaholicWritin_RegAnmirlaBagoas77luthienrisingHannaZojataydevbecks1112ID-ChristianEgonVMsimlotteCupidSimAlexandriaAzukiMochi 14 votes
other please post (if you think of other dancing moves you went
14%
redrogue60aprilrosestilljustme2TheGreatGorlonxoSnowyOwlxoCeCeDotMovottiChadSims2MasonGamerMidnightAuraSimsterLiv 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Dancing improved a lot with Get Together, but it could use actual slow dancing and Sims actually facing each other when they "dance together".
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I want some swing.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOPSETBUgvQ

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    no
    Unless they add slow dancing or couples dancing or something like that, I think there's enough. If they were going to do animation work for anything I'd rather it not be to add more dances.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    Movotti wrote: »

I'm with Movotti about the Swing Dancing. Personally I would love these dance forms

1. Swing
    2. Viennese Waltz
    3. Miko Kagura - Shrine Maiden's Dance from Japan
    4. The Twist
    5. Argentinian Tango
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    TopNotchToddlerTopNotchToddler Posts: 190 Member

I didn't vote because I have nothing against more dance moves, more of everything would be great, of course, but...
    Cupid wrote: »
    [...]If they were going to do animation work for anything I'd rather it not be to add more dances.

This. And more: If they were going to do animation work for anything I'd rather it not be to add more dances.
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    Definitely need slow dancing.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    AuzzPandaAuzzPanda Posts: 1,235 Member
    yes
    Yeah of course. They danced really well with the club dance in the sims 3, and the sims 2 had cool salsa dancing.
    in this one its just dead
    23rif7.gif
  • Options
    ZelexPower2PCZelexPower2PC Posts: 60 Member
    yes
    I think they need more because most of the time to me they always do the same moves. I think they should add more or allow to pick certain moves from a list or style.
  • Options
    LoftyyLoftyy Posts: 101 Member
    yes
    I'd like to see waltz and couples dances
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Needs slow dancing and people facing each other when they dance.
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    yes
    I would really like to see some romantic and close dancing, because I play a Sim couple. I don't enjoy seeing them do an awful hip-hoppy, back-breaking dance or look like 🐸🐸🐸🐸 overgrown toddlers, or if they are high on something.

Yes, dancing could use an overhaul in my humble opinion.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    Mandy_LynMandy_Lyn Posts: 33 Member
    yes
    Ballroom dancing and swing dancing.
    Then of course dances for the club for my young adults and teens.
  • Options
    BabycakelingsBabycakelings Posts: 100 Member
    yes
    I wish sims could have all types of dance moves depending on the music, it would add a nice feel to the game and they could sell it as a stuff pack with a bunch of dancing stuff.
    tumblr_pjpuetVQKC1vjcb7vo1_1280.jpg
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    yes
    Yass! Dump that default dance! :-1:

We NEED ballroom, swing, and (maybe even) The Twist, if they give us a 60's Pack! Who seriously doesn't like Chubby Checker? :sunglasses:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    The more dances the better but I want to see our Sims be able to dance together before more solo dances are added. At this time the Sims seem to be in a world of their own when on the dance floor I want to see my couples dancing together.

- Slow dancing
    - Waltz
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    edited January 2019
    I'm fine with the basic club dancing, but I also want sensual dances like Michael Jackson's gyrations and thrusts as well - what I IDEALLY would like is to have dances reflect the mood you're in.

So like:
    Happy - Bouncy club dancing
    Sad - Lurchy, slow, head hung, arms dangling dancing
    Bored - Absentmindedly bobbing to the music, eyes wandering, minimal movement
    Angry - Stompy, head banging, metal dancing
    Playful - Over the top, goofy, wild dancing
    Flirty - Sleek, sexy dancing like pelvic thrusts, feet slides, hip gyration
    Tense - Stiff dancing, like you're forcing yourself to do it
    Dazed - Trance like dancing where you're oblivious to the world
    Focused - The robot, or pop and lock dancing
    Energized -fast footwork dancing, maybe more along the lines of something hip hop

And I think that's all the moods I can think of. But this would be a really neat way to overhaul dancing and give emotional states more of a bearing on how your Sims react to things.
  • Options
    luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    yes
    Like others have mentioned, I sorely miss slow dancing (I just want my Sims to have their wedding moment!). I think it'd be cool to incorporate different styles that improve with you, the way painting works.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    yes
    thank you to everyone voting I just tweeted the link to a sim gurus so keep your fingers cross
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    xoSnowyOwlxoxoSnowyOwlxo Posts: 29 Member
    I'd love to have slow dance/waltz, but I also really like the ideas of dances changing depending on emotion and improving over time. Overall, though, I'm just desperate for the cuteness of the slow dancing to return! I think if there was a Nightlife reminiscent pack in terms of clubbing, it'd be nice to have events that are themed - so for example a 1970s themed Disco Night or a 1920s inspired Dance Contest with relevant styles.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    yes
    Yes especially facing each other while dancing and slowdancing.
  • Options
    yes
    thank you to everyone voting I just tweeted the link to a sim gurus so keep your fingers cross

People are still voting. I just did.
  • Options
    yes
    Oh dancing on bars,counters and tables need to return.
  • Options
    LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    yes
    Yes. But like learn from friends, YouTube, dance schools.
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • Options
    simlottesimlotte Posts: 56 Member
    no
    I don't want any new dance moves. Maybe they can add slow dancing and a new skill like ballet or something, but I don't care if my sims dance a little goofy in the club. There's so much I really need to improve my gameplay, new dance moves is at the bottom of my list of priorities.
  • Options
    StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    edited January 2019
    yes

I think better dancing and slow dancing is a right, and we should not have to pay for everything they should have added from the start.
    I do not wish to be billed for their mistakes. If Sims 2 and Sims 3 had it, then by right we should have it as well and not be billed. I am only here waiting for them to fix Sims 4 not to empty my pockets. Some things sure we should pay for dancing no, it is too simple

I think old dances are just as funny as the ones we have in the game.
    Post edited by Stormsview on
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor