Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    edited November 2018
    a couple of series of books ive been fan of (and still am for some..i'll just let you guess which one...come on it's not that hard)
    Tara Duncan
    Nana
    Harry Potter
    Confession of a Shopaholic (and any books from Sophie Kinsella/Madeleine Wickham)
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    Hello, people.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Erasing subjects from my test list is my new favorite thing 😃
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Hello, people.

Привет.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Happy Thanksgiving!
  • Options
    Hello, people.

Привет.

What.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Hello, people.

Привет.

What.

It's Russian for hello.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    Hello, people.

Привет.

What.

It's Russian for hello.

I see.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    edited November 2018
    Ah, that was fun. Watching my two coaches (with their spouses), and two of my teammates (and one of them brought his girlfriend...he's the old one) battle it out in a Monopoly game that lasted three hours. I lost, but it was still pretty fun.

Coach also sent me back with enough leftovers to make another meal tomorrow. :3
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    I need a pencil :(
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    ::============>
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options

Thanks. I'll return it saturday.
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

Thanks. I'll return it saturday.
    You’re welcome. I’ll hold you to it!
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    What was your first fav and last fav thing you bought for yourself? (Or that someone bought if you've never bought anything for yourself, I guess. XD)

First fav was The Chronicles of Life and Death CD by Good Charlotte that I bought when I was 11. Still one of my fav CDs ever. My latest is my display tablet. My paintings have improved quite a bit from using it. 👌
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    What was your first fav and last fav thing you bought for yourself? (Or that someone bought if you've never bought anything for yourself, I guess. XD)

First fav was The Chronicles of Life and Death CD by Good Charlotte that I bought when I was 11. Still one of my fav CDs ever. My latest is my display tablet. My paintings have improved quite a bit from using it. 👌

Ummm the last I can remeber was when I was a kid I got to go on a shopping trip for Christmas, and I bought my family stuff and I got myself a doll. The latest thing was a hat from Disney lol.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Ummm the last I can remeber was when I was a kid I got to go on a shopping trip for Christmas, and I bought my family stuff and I got myself a doll. The latest thing was a hat from Disney lol.

Oh nice. Do you still have the doll?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Hmmm I think I gave it to my cousin. She still has it I think. It played music and I remember she was obsessed with it.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Hmmm I think I gave it to my cousin. She still has it I think. It played music and I remember she was obsessed with it.

Aw that's nice. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Lol thanks. Do you have any toys from your childhood?
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Yeah, quite a few. But most of them are stuff that I made on my own like this really ugly teddy bear. LOL. And I have this Cookie Monster toy too that talks.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Yeah, quite a few. But most of them are stuff that I made on my own like this really ugly teddy bear. LOL. And I have this Cookie Monster toy too that talks.

Lol that’s cool. I have stuff I’ve made too. Mine is mostly stuff I sewed like this pair of shorts that were polka dot and stripe. Lol I was very fashionable.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Lol that’s cool. I have stuff I’ve made too. Mine is mostly stuff I sewed like this pair of shorts that were polka dot and stripe. Lol I was very fashionable.

I used to sew stuff too but not like clothes. :D I usually make keychains and stuff.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

I used to sew stuff too but not like clothes. :D I usually make keychains and stuff.

That’s cool. I made a keychain once. It was a smiley face lol.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Today's Q Q is:

That’s cool. I made a keychain once. It was a smiley face lol.

I made so many keychains, I was like that crazy kid in school who has like 10 keychains on the zipper of my pencil case. XD I'm pretty sure I could use it as a weapon cuz it was so heavy. LOL.

I was like, "You come near me, I'mma swing this at your face." :joy:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    My aunt's mac and cheese is heaven on earth I love it so much
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights