Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

What is your first and latest favorite book?

I can't remember the title of my first one but it's like a series and it's a bunch of kids in the neighborhood who solve mysteries or something. I don't know. XD I don't have a latest fav book since I don't read anymore as y'all know. :tongue:

You ask hard questions.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,649 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I can't remember the title of my first one but it's like a series and it's a bunch of kids in the neighborhood who solve mysteries or something. I don't know. XD I don't have a latest fav book since I don't read anymore as y'all know. :tongue:

You ask hard questions.

Good.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Hm... first excluding books made for very, very small children would be Harry Potter and he Prisoner of Azkaban. Including them it'd be If you Give a Pig a Pancake.

I don't read many books, I've been enjoying The Girl who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of her own Making though.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I'm developing an interest in animation memes again, so I'm thinking of redoing my Body meme. But not a vent this time. :p
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Hm... first excluding books made for very, very small children would be Harry Potter and he Prisoner of Azkaban. Including them it'd be If you Give a Pig a Pancake.

I don't read many books, I've been enjoying The Girl who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of her own Making though.

That's a long butt name. :O :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Yes :lol:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

It's like the whole plot is in the title. LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

It's like the whole plot is in the title. LOL.

It's a good book, I think. I believe the others in the series may stick to the long names, but I can't remember.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    I just had this random story idea (not one i would write but something random) and... It seems a little ridiculous to me somehow but at the same time it seems really interesting.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    I just had this random story idea (not one i would write but something random) and... It seems a little ridiculous to me somehow but at the same time it seems really interesting.

Do it.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    memequeenpart2memequeenpart2 Posts: 466 Member
    I hAvE aNoThEr StOrY iDeA

ok so you make a sim, (any gender)

and you have to have 7 children of the same gender

if you have a child of the opposite gender, you have to move it out straight away

once a child is YA you can get them married then move them out

you cannot adopt (obviously)

the children can have different mothers/fathers

the founder (idk what to call them) cannot have a job, but the teens can

idk if this is a challenge or not

wHaT dO yAlL tHiNk?!
  • Options

Do it.

I haven't decided if I'm actually gonna write it or not, but i can leave the plot here. :lol:

Basically, at a specific point in your life you are given a single hint about your death. It could be anything. From the day/day of the week, the month, the year, if you'll be alone or not, or even flat out how it happens. It causes everyone to be paranoid around those circumstances. Like, if you're told you'll die in June you'll be paranoid all of June. If you're told you'll be alone, youll be paranoid when you're alone. If you're told your car will crash you'll be paranoid driving, etc. But little do people know that if you're paranoid, you're safe. But the day you think suddenly, "i shouldn't be scared anymore", that's the day you'll die.

Does it sound ridiculous? :lol:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    This singer's raspy voice tho.... Hnnnnnggg. *Heavy breathing*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGBtsWjP4mo
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Do it.

I haven't decided if I'm actually gonna write it or not, but i can leave the plot here. :lol:

Basically, at a specific point in your life you are given a single hint about your death. It could be anything. From the day/day of the week, the month, the year, if you'll be alone or not, or even flat out how it happens. It causes everyone to be paranoid around those circumstances. Like, if you're told you'll die in June you'll be paranoid all of June. If you're told you'll be alone, youll be paranoid when you're alone. If you're told your car will crash you'll be paranoid driving, etc. But little do people know that if you're paranoid, you're safe. But the day you think suddenly, "i shouldn't be scared anymore", that's the day you'll die.

that is the best idea ive ever seen

(if that was real life i would be immortal because im always paranoid)
  • Options

Do it.

that is the best idea ive ever seen

(if that was real life i would be immortal because im always paranoid)

Thank you! And SAME.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member

if you have a child of the opposite gender, you have to move it out straight away

wHaT dO yAlL tHiNk?!

I've done that a billion times
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    edited November 2018

Do it.

Bruh, I'll probably die like after the third day with the circumstances. And no, it's not a ridiculous idea but you just need to know how to write it if you want to make that a plot twist.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    nani wrote: »

wHaT dO yAlL tHiNk?!

oh lol ok then oops
  • Options
    Deezer just revamped their site and I was looking around and saw the listening history feature. So I looked at it and um... :D

myTfgrw.jpg

Yes, thanks Deezer for showing me that I'm a cray cray.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Deezer just revamped their site and I was looking around and saw the listening history feature. So I looked at it and um... :D

myTfgrw.jpg

yikes
  • Options

myTfgrw.jpg

yikes

:grimace: The singer's voice is cool tho and it's an interesting song cover. :love: 10/10.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    nani wrote: »

wHaT dO yAlL tHiNk?!

oh lol ok then oops

maybe it's just me xD because i make gigantic families , and love drama
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    Oh my god.
    I'm petting Ezra and he's doing those cat things you can't tell if it's love or hate. So i ask "Do you love or hate me?" And ASTER JUST LOOKS AT ME AND SAYS "He hates you!". WHY
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I don't remember my first favorite, my latest favorite is maybe The Hate U Give idk, I haven't been reading as much as usual lately
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

I don't remember my first favorite, my latest favorite is maybe The Hate U Give idk, I haven't been reading as much as usual lately

First big book was in elementary school, Judy B. Jones.

Most recent book was Reign of the Fallen.

My favorite book is either To kill a mockingbird, of mice and men, or Catcher in the Rye.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top