Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get Famous Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    19 Days!!!!!

We've hit the teens!!!!!
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I just preordered it. I had to wait since I spent $74.99 on the deluxe edition of LEGO DC Super Villains two weeks ago.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    I’m so excited I’ve been watching and re-watching the GF videos by the Game Changers and some parts of the livestream again, haha! :smiley:

Can’t wait to have my sims to become famous or get reputations. :blush:

Can’t wait to get those CAS clothing and hair pieces as well! :smiley:

I love the rainbow colored hair especially! :heart:

And the male hairs (and some outfits) were great as well! :blush:

Can’t wait to makeover a few Sims, hehe.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    18 Days!!!!!!
  • Options
    AmouraBAmouraB Posts: 1,510 Member

Been so busy lately but I'm extremely excited for this <3 and the fact that i live in Calabasas makes me smile even more B) ...
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    18 we are getting so close
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    17 Days!!!!

Incidently my favorite song is At 17 by The Living Strings. Just thought I'd throw that out here.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Once we get to November 1st and can say that the pack is arriving "this month" it's going to feel really close. I need to either make sure I'm in a place with good Internet or I'll have to hit the local Starbucks or library for the downloads (both the pack and the pre-pack patch).
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    I'm really curious about that "small, secret feature" that's going to be revealed on Nov 6. I'm wondering if it will actually be some kind of burglars. And if we get burglars, we'll need NPC police. But one Game Changer I watched said people will be really excited about it and that this little feature is game changing. What could it be?!
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    I am very excited about that secret feature as well!
  • Options
    LiELF wrote: »
    I'm really curious about that "small, secret feature" that's going to be revealed on Nov 6. I'm wondering if it will actually be some kind of burglars. And if we get burglars, we'll need NPC police. But one Game Changer I watched said people will be really excited about it and that this little feature is game changing. What could it be?!

Curved Pools?
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member

Curved Pools?

I was going to suggest the ability to open a retail location without actually having to be on the lot, but then realized that wouldn't be small.
    image.png
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member

Do you know which video it was? I am really curious too. NPC burglars would definitely be awesome, especially with the vault. Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    So I have a question my origins and the EA store says this game releases the 15th so when does it release?
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    So I have a question my origins and the EA store says this game releases the 15th so when does it release?

15th is pre-load the game will officially be on the 16th
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    This thread is depressing. My birthday is on november 17th and I hate this countdown lol. I'm so old!
    But a handy present is on it's way :)
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »

Do you know which video it was? I am really curious too. NPC burglars would definitely be awesome, especially with the vault. Fingers crossed.

Hi @SimTrippy I saw it mentioned here about 3 minutes in:

https://youtu.be/meJAcBdWFDY

#Team Occult
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    Simpkin wrote: »
    This thread is depressing. My birthday is on november 17th and I hate this countdown lol. I'm so old!
    But a handy present is on it's way :)

Least your present would only be one day early, not 10 days, as it would be if I decided to buy it on release day.
    image.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    A lot of people think the game changer update is gonna be cars. I kinda hope not cuz that's not really a game changer for me and all the hype would be for nothing. XD But all the better for anyone who wants cars! 😉
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    A lot of people think the game changer update is gonna be cars. I kinda hope not cuz that's not really a game changer for me and all the hype would be for nothing. XD But all the better for anyone who wants cars! 😉

its not cars grant said they haven't even started yet @DeKay
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options

I don't know why cause Grant said no cars this year and that they haven't even started making them yet.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member

its not cars grant said they haven't even started yet @DeKay

I don't know why cause Grant said no cars this year and that they haven't even started making them yet.

Oh yeah, good point.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    Just preordered GF. The Influencer career and the return of Sims from Sims 2 did it for me.
  • Options
    16 Days Left!!!!

2 Weeks!!!!!!
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited October 2018

No one knows whether they've started making them yet, because they keep the behind-the-scenes production a secret. He was basically saying cars don't exist in the game, because they haven't been made.

Anyway, I hope the secret really is game changing. We'll know very soon. I just can't believe how fast this countdown is going. I may disappear for the next few days so time will go faster. Despite dissapointment with the world, I have been anticipating this release even more than I did with Seasons. Probably because I've had so many celebrities in my game for so long.... Now I can finally play them properly. The fame mod was far too buggy and frustrating for me.