Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I predict I'm a water fairy.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Animal Fairy
    irq64gzb25.jpg
    You are an animal fairy! You help critters big and small to crawl, to swim, and to fly. Animals are normally very attracted to you and enjoy your presence, like your pet, or if your lucky enough woodland or sea creatures. You are a very encouraging friend and you always want your friends to see the best in them. You are not afraid to give people another chance!
    unknown.png
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I'm a snow fairy.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

Water Fairy

n3qtofd3it.jpg

You are a water fairy! You have the ability to control any water you touch or yield. You can also part water and create droplets of water. Your a very calming and quite person as your heart is as gentle. You can also be on the shy side sometimes, but you really open up when you trust someone. Water fairies are my personal favorite ^^!

Told ya :p
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,616 Member

Half mermaid, half fairy? :grimace:
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

160597-fairy-tales-fairy-mermaid.jpg
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Oooh, pretty.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Oooh, pretty.

I know. :blush:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    It’s 4:42am where, I live, and I think I’m awake for the day. I had a bad dream and I’m too scared to sleep.
  • Options
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    It’s 4:42am where, I live, and I think I’m awake for the day. I had a bad dream and I’m too scared to sleep.

I'm sorry. Are you ok?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Oh no. :( Well, I hope you slept early last night and so you would have gotten enough sleep.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I'm sorry. Are you ok?

Oh no. :( Well, I hope you slept early last night and so you would have gotten enough sleep.

I’m okay, just being paranoid. I forget when I went to sleep, but maybe I’ll take a nap in the afternoon.
  • Options

I'm sorry. Are you ok?

I’m okay, just being paranoid. I forget when I went to sleep, but maybe I’ll take a nap in the afternoon.

Naps are always nice. And I find it easier to sleep then.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

I'm sorry. Are you ok?

Naps are always nice. And I find it easier to sleep then.

I’m actually starting to feel really tired again. I’ve done something some stuff to make me feel less scared, so I might try to sleep again.
  • Options
    What. I don't nap unless I'm like really sick or have a terrible headache.

Nothing is gonna come and get you, Lyou. I promise. Go back to sleep. :grin:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm a snow fairy.

Like water fairies, your very calm and collected, but what makes snow fairies different is that they love having fun in the snow, sledding, building snowmen, ice skating, and can get very excited when pursuing those activities. You like having company around and it makes your day to know you have a friend by your side!

I wish I knew what those activities feel like. LOL.

Snow fairy too. That's not really me haha
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options

I did end up falling back to sleep. I feel much better now, thankfully :)
  • Options

I did end up falling back to sleep. I feel much better now, thankfully :)

That's great!
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,937 Member
    edited November 2020
    I was looking about the Sims 1 and found plenty of prototype images!
    This one below with the head for relation/skill/mood is creepy to me
    YFExNKv.jpg
    HUD face were 3D angles too?

erv1VzT.png
    Post edited by Sorak4 on
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    ^ Dang, those bring back memories. I think the head thing looks cool but a bit too modernized.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm a snow fairy.

Like water fairies, your very calm and collected, but what makes snow fairies different is that they love having fun in the snow, sledding, building snowmen, ice skating, and can get very excited when pursuing those activities. You like having company around and it makes your day to know you have a friend by your side!

Probably water...

Water Fairy

n3qtofd3it.jpg

You are a water fairy! You have the ability to control any water you touch or yield. You can also part water and create droplets of water. Your a very calming and quite person as your heart is as gentle. You can also be on the shy side sometimes, but you really open up when you trust someone. Water fairies are my personal favorite ^^!

Told ya :p

Same. :lol:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,937 Member
    edited November 2020
    ^ Dang, those bring back memories. I think the head thing looks cool but a bit too modernized.

It was more creepy than I would like to say. They were animated as well.
    Post edited by Sorak4 on
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm a snow fairy.

I am also a snow fairy.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    edited August 2018
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm a snow fairy.

I'm a Garden/Flower Fairy.
    You are a flower fairy! You help the flowers bloom across the world. You enjoy being organized and decorating, especially with flowers. You work is not done until it looks gorgeous. You love looking beautiful and you try to be the most fashionable one around. You're a true gem in your group of friends, and certainly outgoing as well!

Uh, I'm no fashionista. I wear shorts or jeans and a t-shirt every day. People say I seem pretty outgoing when I meet them, but I find I need a lot of quiet/alone time to function.
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    This is how family trips always go when dad is involved... I have a massive headache, mom is on the verge of tears, and we all agree dad is worth more dead then alive. And we haven't even left yet. :neutral:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top