Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    So after tell me just a few weeks ago the vet felt confident that Jack doesn't have cancer, he has cancer after all.

That's awful, Minty, I'm sorry.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Thanks everyone. It's tough because now I have to decide if I just want to offer palliative care or if I want to pursue chemo for several thousand dollars, but it might not work. And even if it does, it could always come back.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    What Minty said.

Anyways, today's Q Q is:
    Is your second toe longer than your big toe?

I'm weird cuz my second right toe is longer but the left second toe isn't. :cry::confounded:

Slightly
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,672 Member
    edited August 2018
    nani wrote: »
    when you try to digitally draw but all you have is a bad mouse and Paint.
    vNJ5WK1.png

If this makes you feel better, that is better than I did when I had a mouse and Paint. XD
    Thanks everyone. It's tough because now I have to decide if I just want to offer palliative care or if I want to pursue chemo for several thousand dollars, but it might not work. And even if it does, it could always come back.

Just let it go (as in, don't pursue the chemo). My old cat was really sick last time, and it wasn't even cancer but I think she had a weak heart or something, and we spent hundreds of dollars for months for the pills and she still died in my arms anyway. :(:cry:
    My Top Song of the Day: Empty by The Click Five
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    So after tell me just a few weeks ago the vet felt confident that Jack doesn't have cancer, he has cancer after all.

Oh no, I'm sorry.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    edited August 2018
    I did decent art this time ! Yayy!
    Somehow I ended up drawing a long haired blond guy
    I blame Kyle Hollis I was listening to Picturesque while drawing (on my phone)

xJAR77X

@mintycupcake that's very saddening, I'm sorry for you and your pet. Although it is entirely your choice to make, I think Dekay is right. You should probably get palliative care.

Dumb*** website refuse to post my picture for once that I do something decent
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    I actually want to draw a long haired guy some day but I'm afraid with my current art style, he's just gonna look like a girl. :joy:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    citysimmer wrote: »

Oh no, I'm sorry.

Thank you.

Just let it go (as in, don't pursue the chemo). My old cat was really sick last time, and it wasn't even cancer but I think she had a weak heart or something, and we spent hundreds of dollars for months for the pills and she still died in my arms anyway. :(:cry:
    mintycupcake that's very saddening, I'm sorry for you and your pet. Although it is entirely your choice to make, I think Dekay is right. You should probably get palliative care.

That's what I'm leaning towards. He's been sick for a while now, so it's probably pretty advanced. And with lymphoma, there's a pretty decent chance of reoccurrence within 3 years, and it's less likely he'll survive if it does. Plus he's 9-ish and he was dumped on us. I like him and wish he wasn't sick, but I'm not bonded to him like I am to Liam.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    vNJ5WK1.png

A masterpiece. Hang this in a museum, so future generations shall know its beauty.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Nothing like binge watching creepy top 10 lists while drawing.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Drawing my fav guy 'character' I've ever done. <3 I haven't added in his skull tattoo, oops. XD But I gotta go out soon. Argh.

S4I1lyL.png
    Still pretty much my fav drawing I've done this year. :love: I'm curious to see how he will look with my new painty style. :S

IkVSzl9.png
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    *gets nails done for tomorrow*
    *starts gesturing emphatically*
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

rainbow-eucalyptus-1.jpg

I'm a rainbow eucalyptus. I'm down to earth, sly and clever. Ambition is my friend and I'd rather die than seeing someone steal my prize out from under me.

Why is this so true tho??? :joy:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Volcanic lightning. I'm on my phone though, so I'll retake it and copy the answer later.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    4zaskocwd5.jpg
    AURORA BOREALIS,
    As nature's light show, you are what many northern aboriginal cultures would see as a spiritual balance; a messenger of the heavens. You are a loving sort of person, and you wear your heart on you sleeve for all to see. A "Lawful Good" type, you are open-minded and accepting of others. As a leader, you know how to take command and effectively lead a group of people to achieve success; your positive attitude has an infectious impact on those around you. As the 'guiding light', you are empathetic and would rather see the good in others than the bad. You tend to be a very happy person, but one shouldn't underestimate you; you can also be a sign of disaster, and a powerful force of nature.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,674 Member
    edited August 2018
    Today's Q Q is:

rainbow-eucalyptus-1.jpg

I'm a rainbow eucalyptus. I'm down to earth, sly and clever. Ambition is my friend and I'd rather die than seeing someone steal my prize out from under me.

VOLCANIC LIGHTNING, also called 'Dirty Thunderstorms', is a weather phenomenon related to the production of lightning within a volcanic plume. The lightning is created when rock fragments, ash, and ice particles in a volcanic plume produce static charges, much like in thunderstorms.

Range of Occurrence: In any volcano, although it is quite rare

You, my friend, are "beautiful chaos"; conflicted and unpredictable, you tend to be a little wild at times. You have a vivacious demeanor, making you a fun and exciting person to be around. You are impulsive, which can be either good or bad, depending on the situation; you prefer to go with your instinct that to think it out. However, you can be awfully temperamental, so when you start to go off, others had better watch out. You find it difficult to ask for help, resulting in some repressed issues that need dealing with. On the positive side, you like to be challenged, and are a hard worker. You are passionate about what you do, and once you get started, there's no stopping you.
    :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    Wow, I'm learning so much about all this pretty nature phenomenons from this quiz. :grimace:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I'm also a rainbow eucalyptus.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    Taco Casserole

taco-casserole-23.jpg
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Bioluminescent Waves
    BIOLUMINESCENCE is the natural production and emission of light in living organisms. It occurs widely in marine vertebrates and invertebrates, especially in certain phytoplankton, which uses it to communicate. Terrestrial invertebrates, like fireflies, are also bioluminescent.

You are a well-rounded person, having have done a bit of everything in your lifetime. You are a compassionate and nurturing person, always there for your friends and family. However, one should not think of you as weak; you can be pretty 🐸🐸🐸🐸 strong and powerful when you want to. You are a fiercely loyal person, as well as stubbornly persistent to your cause. You have a creative mind, which complements your intuition quite well; however, you tend to favor your heart over your head when it comes to making important decisions. Other than that, you have a beautiful inner harmony, balancing the body and the soul in perfect accord.
  • Options
    Eggs and Toast

15e75029-e7b7-40eb-9e23-a526d174c925.jpg
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    LOL, Minty.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    vNJ5WK1.png

A masterpiece. Hang this in a museum, so future generations shall know its beauty.

I'm flattered
    I outdid myself but the forum is jealous and refuse to let me post it.

• Options
    Today's Q Q is:

rainbow-eucalyptus-1.jpg

I'm also rainbow eucalyptus !
    It looks pretty cool
    I don't think it describes me very well though xD

• Options
    vNJ5WK1.png

I'm flattered
    I outdid myself but the forum is jealous and refuse to let me post it.

Use Imgur. And you double posted.
    x3vZicL.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top