Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Create your Simself!

Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
I know there has been a thread for this some time ago, but as necroposting isn't really welcomed here, I'm just creating a new one for this.

It's quiet easy: Just create yourself as a sim and tell us about your traits and aspiration!

---
So, that's the closest I could get to create myself in the sims:

31.07.18_17-04-45.png

In reality, my hair is a bit shorter and parted differently, but whatever :D

Age is teen

Aspiration is Friend of the World

Traits are Loner and Hates Children (I'm actually okay with school-aged children, but I can't stand anything under 6 years of age)

Now share yours! :)
Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff

Comments

• Options
    SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    edited July 2018
    I put my Simself on the gallery: #Simself - Seems like a good way to find other simmers simselves.
    My traits: bookworm, computer whiz, loner, good, coffee lover(if there was such a trait in the game - I found a mod to add it), animal lover (loves cats and dogs), creative, gloomy, geek, lazy and erratic (but less erratic than in the game - I mostly talk to myself when I want to remember things or if I'm upset about something, and I only talk to objects that are malfunctioning - see upset about something). Also night owl.

So I usually create Sims with some combination of those traits since I can only pick 3.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,623 Member
    edited August 2018
    My avatar is my Simself. Or at least as close as I can come to it. Hair color is too dark. Can't figure out how to lighten it with a very subtle white streaking. Come to look at it, I really need to go back to the drawing board (CAS) and try again. LOL

ETA: Forgot to add my Traits. :open_mouth: Hopeless Romantic, Creative, Goofball.
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member
    Here is my Simself (in a couple years):

52d7ce65c40881887fbaf70ca1dbb17c.png

Traits are lazy, loner, self confident
  • Options
    MetaniteTVMetaniteTV Posts: 21 Member
    > @PninaSimmer said:
    > Here is my Simself (in a couple years):
    >
    >
    >
    > Traits are lazy, loner, self confident

Impressive! Once the forums let me, can't wait to upload mine.
  • Options
    FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    My simsself is my avatar as well. I'm Loner, Cat, Person, and Goofball. I do have an older version uploaded to the gallery, but she needs updating for Seasons, plus I gave her and her cats some tweaks. The version I uploaded was just after Cats & Dogs and it's her and 7 cats. :D
  • Options
    Kali_DurgaKali_Durga Posts: 197 Member
    i dont really like the idea of simself as i find it to be rather creepy, but i might have to give it a go just to overcome my fears :#
    i have lots sims inspired by me tho.
  • Options
    Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Kali_Durga wrote: »
    i dont really like the idea of simself as i find it to be rather creepy, but i might have to give it a go just to overcome my fears :#
    i have lots sims inspired by me tho.

Nah a simself is less creepy than creating people you know in real life. Have never done this and will never do this (except for people I really hate so I can make them suffer >:):D )
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • Options
    AshubiiAshubii Posts: 795 Member
    I'm terrible at making Sims look like real people, especially myself. Mine looks nothing like me, but I tried a while back. More recently I gave her a Rococo inspired makeover, which is my display picture.
    Aspiration: Bestselling Author
    Traits: Geek, Creative, Loner
    khz52B9.png

• Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited August 2018
    I am awful at this! I promise I am NOT this pretty IRL :joy:

2n6vscp.png

I'm not photogenic either. I always get caught out with weird expressions :lol: My eyes aren't really that colour either. They are between green and brown :smiley:

Traits: Creative, erratic and lazy. Yep, that's me!
    Aspiration: Author :smile:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Here is mine, still can’t find a great hair but this is close. Traits are bookworm, family-oriented, & foodie!
    r8x3G8u.jpg
  • Options
    pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    My hair is a bit longer (reaches my shoulders), but here's my simself! Traits are perfectionist, geek, and squeamish.
    ysrGgeK.png
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Here it is -- an old, overweight man who is creative, gluttonous and a foodie to boot. Sorry ladies, he was taken 30 years ago.

Zlm2u5C.jpg
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Kita5399 wrote: »
    Here is mine, still can’t find a great hair but this is close. Traits are bookworm, family-oriented, & foodie!
    r8x3G8u.jpg
    Outstanding sculpting on the nose. You have some skill with the Create-A-Sim in The Sims 4.
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited August 2018
    Well, this is me. Creative, Bookworm and Perfectionist with the Painter Extraordinaire aspiration. The hair's not great but it's the best I could do with the packs I have. also she looks prettier than me but ehhhh

dspdbmm.jpg
  • Options
    thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    edited August 2018
    I think I'm cuter than my Simself (#conceited lol), but she's pretty accurate.
    It's probably the closest I'll get to my likeness in this game at least.
    Her traits are Gloomy, Lazy, and Romantic with the Fabulously Wealthy aspiration.

b5181y.png
    Post edited by thatsnotsweg on
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • Options
    SjofnSjofn Posts: 332 Member
    edited August 2018
    Here's me and my husband:

PAhQPmX.jpg

Then I decided to gender flip us:

dJ8sQzt.jpg

I think I made the transition better than he did. :P

edit: Oh, I forgot to say our traits. I'm Gloomy, a Bookworm and Clumsy. He's Outgoing, a Music Lover, and a Geek.
    Post edited by Sjofn on
  • Options
    Lex2221Lex2221 Posts: 972 Member
    That was actually kinda fun I had to stand in the mirror to do it. You can see my traits in the picture so im not going to type those out and my beauty mark isn't on the side of my face its actually on my chin. Idk why they don't let us place them anywhere we'd like but anyways that's me!

FtMBW1p.png
    2ahzmo1.gif
  • Options
    clare74clare74 Posts: 107 Member
    43767531512_b887bf97dc_b.jpg
    mine's in my profile pic but here's a full picture. my first simself looked a lot nicer but this one's way more realistic and wearing what i actually wear every day haha. traits are creative, clumsy and childish. i'm 19 so it'd probably be more realistic in teen version but i wanted to have kids so she's young adult. in real life i'm probably more pale and my hair's longer, more messy and less bright red and more ginger.
    family tree (legacy family)
    origin id: clareo74
  • Options
    kaitlyn0kaitlyn0 Posts: 512 Member
    My avi is actually my simself (in TS3 at least) :)
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    Kita5399 wrote: »
    r8x3G8u.jpg
    Outstanding sculpting on the nose. You have some skill with the Create-A-Sim in The Sims 4.

Not sure how I missed your comment, but thank you very much! :)
  • Options
    Duke_DarkwoodDuke_Darkwood Posts: 59 Member
    Kali_Durga wrote: »

I made one in TS2 and played it a lot. He got married, had three kids, but since he's "me", I didn't want him to die. He was popping Elixirs like candy, as a result. The problem came when his wife was nearing the end of the Elder stage - and more importantly than that, his eldest child was about to pass his own age (middle of Adulthood). I could probably handle my SimSelf becoming a widower, but being passed by your own daughter brought home the realization that he would have to outlive her (and later, his two sons... and their eventual offspring, and so on) as well. So, while this was not the only TS2 household I had, and while TS4's launch didn't stop me from occasionally furthering my TS2 households, this event is what made me put down TS2 for good.

Here on TS4, I have created a SimSelf, but do not intend to play him. He's just going to sit in my gallery. I've learned my lesson.
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I love to see your simselves, everyone!

My avatar is my simself but since I created it a lot of new CAS stuff have been added so I am giving my simself an overhaul this weekend and will be happy to share it here.

*yay to the team for adding so many curly hairstyles lately!!!*
    *but don't stop now, I still need more*
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,551 Member
    My avi is my simself, as close as I can get it. There are not many hairstyles with bangs really, and my hair is lighter.

My aspiration: Soulmate
    My traits: Bookworm, Erratic, Loner.
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I love to see your simselves, everyone!

My avatar is my simself but since I created it a lot of new CAS stuff have been added so I am giving my simself an overhaul this weekend and will be happy to share it here.

*yay to the team for adding so many curly hairstyles lately!!!*
    *but don't stop now, I still need more*

I forgot the gallery was not working, no updating my simself for now then...
    Mdaxd3M.png
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    BelongtoLCMSBelongtoLCMS Posts: 125 Member
    I have made my simself household which includes real life my husband, teen and two children. Because it is my family, I will not share pictures. They are stuck in my library unplayed until we get birds to complete my family. It just is not the same without my budgies.