Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Made You Happy Today?

Comments

• Options
    ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    that skyscraper-climbing raccoon in the news survived

DfhqeV3UwAAsddZ.jpg
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • Options
    prism_popprism_pop Posts: 61 Member
    at D&D tonight during our break my friends brought me a hat i've wanted for 2 months and also gave me some money for the farmer's market tomorrow because I ran out of money :blush:
  • Options
    PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    I'm off to a VW fest camping this weekend with the boyfriend and family - day glow and glitter theme for tonight and mad max theme for tomorrow! should be a really fun weekend
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited June 2018
    They started selling my favourite ice cream brand at one of the grocery store by home. They used to sell it at a different store in the area but stopped a couple years ago. So I've either had to go across the city to other grocery store on the hopes they carry it. Or out of town to the actual ice cream parlour it comes from. I don't drive so both are about as likely to happen... basically not at all.
  • Options
    FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    My friend sent me a video of her reading random books in the library with a caption "Do you judge a book by its cover?".

I didn't understand it as I thought she was just trolling me and it turns out she was trying to announce she was pregnant!

I rewatched the video and the books she was reading were pregnancy books! I should have known! I am so happy for her!
  • Options
    Angie40Angie40 Posts: 41 Member
    Spending time with my Furbaby always makes me happy
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    My current vacation at the incredibly beautiful Garda Lake in Italy! Only drawback is that I will have to wait one more week for Seasons.
  • Options
    The baby bunny I saw on the way home from work. Could nearly fit in the palm of my hand. So impossibly tiny and adorable. I really had to work at containing my squeals of delight so I didn't scare the poor little one away. Baby animals are the best.

• Options
    TeenWolf_1999TeenWolf_1999 Posts: 498 Member
    Learned that ı finally weight 54 kg.(119 lbs) And this means that ı have lost exactly 20 kg(44 Ibs) since 31.05.2017.
    Feeling so proud :blush:
    VaguePepperyAmericancrayfish-max-1mb.gif
    Steam:Quanode
  • Options
    PinkFlyingPastaPinkFlyingPasta Posts: 303 Member
    I left the gate open when I called my dog outside. I was watering and I wanted to see if she wanted to come out. Well she dashed out into the street and looked like she was going to run off when I called her name very sharply and told her to come as I usually do when this happens. She actually ran back! I gave her treats for that.
  • Options
    MadMuffieMadMuffie Posts: 47 Member
    When I got up there was an argument going on in my house, and I figured the day was doomed but then I remembered. I had bought tootsie pops yesterday and being an adult means you can have candy for breakfast. :wink:
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Taking a walk up and down my street.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I thought I had no pancakes left, but it turns I did and I had them for breakfast.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    MacKEBMacKEB Posts: 53 Member
    when my dog finally acknowledged me
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited June 2018
    When my long time simmer friend Haiden stopped by and said Hello. Hadn't seen him in a long time - so it made me very happy to see him and know he is doing well.

Yesterday I was happy making a new Simmer friend and another last week. This week and last week have made me very happy as one can never have too many nice friends. I feel fortunate to have so many amazing friends especially Simmers. You all make me very happy.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    My friend just dropped a nice pamper pack (lavender bath bomb, lavender candle and lavender soap) to me. She knows that today is a hard day for me, my brother is missing exactly 2 years and 4 months today and I battle emotionally every second of a month. So that made me smile and after work I am going to pamper myself in all the lavender goodness <3
  • Options
    Getting out and celebrating Canada Day the best way I know of... hitting the highway and seeing the beauty this great country has to offer.

And learning that one of the trails that's on my bucket list FINALLY reopened after flood reconstruction... from 5 years ago. I've hiked part of the trail a couple times now... but never the whole thing. It's been since before the flood that I even went there at all so just hiking that 10 minutes or so to the lookout was just wonderful, so breathtaking. I've missed it.
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Our oldest daughter came for a visit a while ago to see her Dad for a belated Father's Day. While here she mentioned attending the Electric Forest Music Festival (think modern day Woodstock) this weekend. We told her to have fun but to be careful. This festival is known for lots of drinking, drugs, etc. and every year someone dies.

What made me happy? Well, she texted to let us know she was doing okay at the festival AND she texted to let us know when she was safely back home. I thought it was very sweet and thoughtful of her to do that since she's a grown woman now, 30, last November.

She's gone on trips before, in and out of state, attended concerts etc. and never texted like that and didn't need to honestly, we trust her judgement. She matured early and has good common sense. I guess this time she figured we'd be worrying about her. Especially since we're having an extremely hot and humid weekend too.

I actually was thinking about her, wondering if she was having fun, staying hydrated, etc. I'm a Mom, goes with the territory. So I'm glad she did text. us. No matter how old your children get, parents still will worry at times. It's just part of being a loving parent. Parenthood is for life. :)
  • Options
    fewlinesfewlines Posts: 1,488 Member
    jazz, big band, and blues.

(also, sending many hugs to you, @mcrudd.)
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    fewlines wrote: »
    jazz, big band, and blues.

(also, sending many hugs to you, @mcrudd.)

Thank you so much <3
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    My Niece's birthday gifts I ordered her came in the mail along with a big surprise, a game I had preorderd awhile back was in with them. Ha Day made!
  • Options
    That I'm now on a long weekend. 3 and a half days (yes the half day matters lol... I really need a whole vacation, this is a start). And it's a great weekend for a long weekend because of all the festivities (Stampede time! Free breakfasts, fireworks, fair food, shows, the parade... free breakfasts!). And it all lines up with payday so I can afford to have a bit of extra fun. Honestly this all came together perfectly... and to think I thought about keeping my 3 day weekend last weekend instead. Nah, this is better!
  • Options
    ChelsPlaySimsChelsPlaySims Posts: 94 Member
    lunch
  • Options
    Going to the neighbourhood bakery. Don't go near as often as I like because of their hours and my schedule... my diet and wallet probably appreciate that though lol. Didn't get the peach pie I went for (it was actually awfully late in the day so they were out, 'tis life it's all good) but I did get cheese buns (this is usually why you go in the first place and you can't like go there and not get cheese buns... I think there's a law against it) and some amazing looking... I think they're really fancy cinnamon twists? I don't actually know tbh, they just looked incredibly delicious. Still got delicious noms can't complain one bit.
  • Options
    TheHavocadoTheHavocado Posts: 607 Member
    I just watched the new Warframe update reveal and I don't know, I'm speechless. It's like a free game turned worth paying for.
    Me, when triggered:
    CPwGluP.gif
    "All this negativity doesn't add up."