Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It's Not Goodbye

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    thesimsserbiathesimsserbia Posts: 510 Member
    Thank you so much for your work ,It was nice getting to know you . You did such a good job, Thank you so much for everything you’ve done, good life to you I wish you luck. We will miss you it's been a pleasure having you as our community manager over the last couple years. bayyy
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Sad to see you go. You were amazing and didn't shy away, which is appreciated.
    Good luck to you and I hope the new things to come your way are exciting and fulfilling! :)
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Thank you for making forums such a welcoming place while I was here. You have been such a great community manager and I know the Sims 4 wouldn't have gotten half of the updates it has without your efforts with the community. If anything I think you helped along with some others save the Sims 4 from repeating the SimCity fate. So you will never be forgotten for that. Thank you for ensuring a more positive future for the Sims that we both love and allowing the BobSquad to be created. So many nice changes have occurred. Anyways like you said this isn't goodbye. You will always be a fellow Simmer in the Sims community no matter where you go now. I hope that your move goes well and I know no matter where you go you will succeed and brighten other people's lives along the way. It was great getting to meet you on these forums and thank you for not only being a great Guru, but a friend to me as well.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    Your job is really one of the hardest, and you've grown with the challenge and has become an integral part of the community. I wish you the best on your journey and lots of happiness!
    Love & Light
    Aine
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    Sorry to know that you're leaving us, it was a pleasure to know you and to read and engage in your posts and watch you on Live streams on twitch and reading your funny quotes on twitter, anyways i wish you luck for the future in whatever you are doing next. Cheers! :wink:
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Sorry to see you leave the community after three years but at least you can be assured that this place is much more stable than when you first arrived :smile:

Also thanks for fixing my account for me last year when I couldn't post for a month after my account had that odd glitch, I have had no problems since then and I am still able to post here :smiley:

Take care and happy Simming :blush:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Thank you for your service as the Global Community Manager! It's been great to see you here with us players and members of the community, and I hope you have good luck with your future endeavors! :)
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Although I've never gotten a chance to meet you, you've done some great work with the community over these past 3 years, and it's a shame to see you go. Good luck on your future endeavours, and may you always be a happy Simmer! :)
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    ravelravel Posts: 98 Member
    Sorry to see you go :'( thanks for all you've done for this community, you did great! Wishing you all the very best wherever you go next <3
  • Options
    clover24clover24 Posts: 887 Member
    edited February 2018
    It’s sad to see you leave and thank you for being a fab community manager.
    Good luck in your new job I hope it’s as exciting and enjoyable and irritating ;)
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Thank you for everything and lots of fun & success in your new job!
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Thank you so much for all that you did for us & improve this game. I wish you all the best. :heart:
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    I wish you every success and happiness in the future! Do we know who will be taking over as CM?
  • Options
    EvaAngel2017EvaAngel2017 Posts: 15 Member
    Очень жаль! Жаль терять таких талантливых людей, которые знали и любили свое дело! Ну как бы там ни было, удачи вам во всех начинаниях!!!
  • Options
    fordr4fordr4 Posts: 5 New Member
    God bless you! Thanks so much
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    I am literaly crying right now. Wish you success and happiness. :relaxed:
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    wakeuprosiwakeuprosi Posts: 41 Member
    We'll miss you!
    B)
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Best wishes for your future Amanda.

You did a wonderful job here and really helped to bridge that gap and open the lines of communication between the players and the team. Thank you so much for that!

• Options
    KatunzelKatunzel Posts: 1 New Member
    Thank you for all you've done for this community! We will miss you!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
  • Options
    MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    This is such a sad sad sad post. Thank you for everything you have done for not only us but for the rest of The Sims team and truly opening up that much needed line of communication. I hope that doesn't end. I wish you much luck on your next adventure.
  • Options
    auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    Thank you for everything you've done for the last three years and being a voice for the community. I wish you only the best! :)
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • Options
    LiesSimLiesSim Posts: 358 Member
    I wish you the best of luck with all of your future endeavors and I hope you can look back on your time here with a smile on your face! The task you were given was not easy so you can be proud of the work you've done, even if it weren't only ups but also downs. Enjoy the new chapter in your life!
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    We will miss you!! Will someone new take the spot?
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    Radiance64Radiance64 Posts: 2 New Member
    I am so sorry to see you go, you will be missed. I didnt leave a lot of commentary but I did read and keep up with all the doors. I loved reading all the insights, feedback, tricks, sometimes funny backlash of the game. But I think your work on the game was awesome. Comments very helpful. Goodluck with your future endeavors
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top