Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What CAS items do you want to see?

I definitely want some more ring options, wedding attire (female and male), more female swimsuits, and more lingerie. Some grunge/90’s style clothing would be great.

Is also like to see some more textured hairstyles. They did a great job in cats and dogs so I’m optimistic about packs in the future. We also need more male hairs.

Also I really want body hair lol

What do you all want to see is CAS?

Comments

• Options
    LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    I want more hairstyles and clothes for toddlers. Even with the toddler stuff pack there aren't many options for them without using cc
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • Options
    nayruslove7nayruslove7 Posts: 108 Member
    I want more hairstyles and clothes for toddlers. Even with the toddler stuff pack there aren't many options for them without using cc

I would like some regular ponytails for toddlers and some colder weather clothing.
  • Options
    Shadow_Simmer_14Shadow_Simmer_14 Posts: 53 Member
    edited February 2018
    I'd like some clothes to be 'teen only' and some clothes 'adult only' for a bit more distinction between the two.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I want to see body hair added and to see beards and stubble get its own category in CAS so they can be layered, like stubble and a goatee so the Sim does not have a baby face with a goatee it looks bad. More earing locations beyond the ears eyebrows nose and lips. I desperately need more hair styles for males toddler-adults and new beard styles we never get any.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    I want to see body hair added and to see beards and stubble get its own category in CAS so they can be layered, like stubble and a goatee so the Sim does not have a baby face with a goatee it looks bad. More earing locations beyond the ears eyebrows nose and lips. I desperately need more hair styles for males toddler-adults and new beard styles we never get any.

All of this I completely agree with!
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Longer hair and more Afro natural hair. More hair for the kids and toddlers because they seem very limited as well.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
  • Options
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    Longer hair and more Afro natural hair. More hair for the kids and toddlers because they seem very limited as well.
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    Also engagement ring and wedding band for the female Sims.

Yes! the afro that is in game right now looks like a snow cone. I would love to see some unique ring styles come in a wedding pack/find love gp.
  • Options
    ManakoHimeManakoHime Posts: 285 Member
    I would love to have some new hairstyles for toddlers but the two biggest things I would love is to see the colour wheel back (or something like it) and let teens have their own clothes and hairstyles! I am sick and tired of looking at a sim and thinking 'is that a teen or young adult?'
  • Options
    ManakoHime wrote: »
    I would love to have some new hairstyles for toddlers but the two biggest things I would love is to see the colour wheel back (or something like it) and let teens have their own clothes and hairstyles! I am sick and tired of looking at a sim and thinking 'is that a teen or young adult?'

I wish they would come out with a teen style stuff pack and I wish overall they would flesh out that life stage better! I like the fact that the clothing and hair from teen to elder are interchangeable but I wish we had more options that are made for teens.

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,575 Member
    I'd like to see a larger variety of hats, both male, female across all age brackets.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    I'd like to see a larger variety of hats, both male, female across all age brackets.

I agree, I wish they would size down the baseball caps some. I have cc baseball caps bc I don’t like the way the game makes them look like oversized trucker hats.
  • Options
    astera00astera00 Posts: 267 Member
    Oh do I have an ever long list. Let's break it up into categories. Here goes:

Jewellery and accessories: string of pearls, long and short; thick gold chain especially a really tacky-looking one, befitting of a gangster - think Mafia; :D more large, dangly formal earrings in a decent colour selection, I think my female sims mostly wear the same few formal earrings; single gold bangle (not a cuff that hugs your wrist, the kind that hangs off a bit); charm bracelet; pinky rings and rings for the index finger that aren't the creepy eye thing; white colour for the existing leather cuffs; more armband jewellery; anklets, facial piercings and ear cuffs.

As for location of jewellery, I would like the ability to place each piece on either hand. Also, I would like to be able to place an armband and bracelet on the same arm. On the other side of the coin, I would like to be able to add earrings to either one ear only or both ears, of my own choosing, maybe include a setting to auto-place on both ears and you can turn it off to manually place on left or right? Kind of like how you can turn off auto-place counters in build mode and choose the one you want. Come to think of it, you could do it with gloves too, you know, have that whole Michael Jackson thing going on? Speaking of which:

Fingerless gloves. I need them. They're a good choice for several styles.

Onto shoes. Thigh high boots, both heeled and flat and they need to be skin tight. Closed-toe wedge sandals/espadrilles.

Swimwear: sarong and beachwear beach pack, please? o:), more swimsuits - the bikinis that came in the spa pack were great.

Clothes: polonecks turtlenecks with half sleeves, trench coats, both with full sleeves and pushed-back sleeves, leather gilet, longsleeve top under t-shirt for females - why not make a system like leggings where you can layer long-sleeved under layers with a regular top, the way you can put leggings under shorts and skirts?

Hair: more male hairstyles, the current base game selection is dismal. Trendier styles that are a little longer, but not long (around bottom of ear length?) with tendrils falling forward, very long hair and more long curly styles to complement the ones in cats and dogs, ability to add ombre to any (or most compatible) hairstyles, but also choose the colour I want to ombre with.

Finally, not an item per se, but an option to filter hairstyles by whether they have a fringe or not. I'd be happy and grateful to see any of this. I choose the packs I buy based on whether I'll enjoy the build-mode and CAS items available (if I'm not interested in the gameplay itself). As you can see, I really do enjoy customization.
  • Options
    JayR247JayR247 Posts: 26 Member
    Facial piercings and more edgy/rocker clothing and hairstyles. Definitely more male hairstyles and the layering of facial hair. Also maybe a few more hair/eye colours
  • Options
    DLatriceDLatrice Posts: 71 Member
    astera00 wrote: »
    As for location of jewellery, I would like the ability to place each piece on either hand. Also, I would like to be able to place an armband and bracelet on the same arm. On the other side of the coin, I would like to be able to add earrings to either one ear only or both ears, of my own choosing, maybe include a setting to auto-place on both ears and you can turn it off to manually place on left or right? Kind of like how you can turn off auto-place counters in build mode and choose the one you want. Come to think of it, you could do it with gloves too, you know, have that whole Michael Jackson thing going on?

IKR? I hate how they have one slot for one bracelet and another slot for the same bracelet on the other hand. Like, really?

I personally would love to see in CAS: more hair for men (head, facial, and body), more hats, more tattoo and placements for tattoos, but mainly I want MORE ASPIRATIONS. I feel like my sims have the same aspirations and it's getting boring. And not just these 1 dimensional aspirations like the one that came with Cats & Dogs, or Vampires..
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    cas:
    -modest female clothing, i.e long sleeved blouses (that aren't missing the entire back or have low necklines or random transparent parts), cardigans, and longer skirts.
    -more male clothing/hair.
    -coats / winterwear.
    -longer female hair.
    -option to save outfits in cas.
    from my post in this thread.
    still things i want to see.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• Options
    JayR247 wrote: »
    Facial piercings and more edgy/rocker clothing and hairstyles. Definitely more male hairstyles and the layering of facial hair. Also maybe a few more hair/eye colours

I was playing today and I realized there is no super pale cool toned skin. Only warm tones. It would be nice if they could add one in. And I really want some guages!
  • Options
    DLatrice wrote: »
    I personally would love to see in CAS: more hair for men (head, facial, and body), more hats, more tattoo and placements for tattoos, but mainly I want MORE ASPIRATIONS. I feel like my sims have the same aspirations and it's getting boring. And not just these 1 dimensional aspirations like the one that came with Cats & Dogs, or Vampires..

I forgot about tattoos! Yes we need a ton more! Also I agree with the aspirations. We need more variety!
  • Options
    from my post in this thread.
    still things i want to see.
    I really need an option to save an outfit as well!
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    I'd like a beard option where the beard is only on the point of the chin.
  • Options
    nessatay1920nessatay1920 Posts: 459 Member
    Body hair, more long hairstyles for both men and women, piercings (nose, eyebrows, lips, belly button), facial hair, tattoos, clothes for females and especially males, shoes for both male and female, accessories (jewelry, scarves, purses,etc)
  • Options
    birdonawirebirdonawire Posts: 400 Member
    - More jewelry for both male and female (a lot of the jewelry we currently have looks so clunky)
    - Body hair
    - Piercings
    - More tattoos (and the ability to place two tattoos on one arm)
    - More eye colors (where is the dark blue?)
    - More hair colors
    - More hair styles (especially for children and toddlers)
    - More lingerie
    - Nail polish
    - More beard styles
    - Toe rings/ankle bracelets
    - More and better jeans for men

And I think that's it for now... I can probably think of more!
  • Options
    JayR247JayR247 Posts: 26 Member
    > @nayruslove7 said:
    > JayR247 wrote: »
    >
    > Facial piercings and more edgy/rocker clothing and hairstyles. Definitely more male hairstyles and the layering of facial hair. Also maybe a few more hair/eye colours
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I was playing today and I realized there is no super pale cool toned skin. Only warm tones. It would be nice if they could add one in. And I really want some guages!

Super pale skin tone would be great and gauges YASSSS. Would be awesome
  • Options
    - More jewelry for both male and female (a lot of the jewelry we currently have looks so clunky)
    - Body hair
    - Piercings
    - More tattoos (and the ability to place two tattoos on one arm)
    - More eye colors (where is the dark blue?)
    - More hair colors
    - More hair styles (especially for children and toddlers)
    - More lingerie
    - Nail polish
    - More beard styles
    - Toe rings/ankle bracelets
    - More and better jeans for men

And I think that's it for now... I can probably think of more!

YES! I need some dainty necklaces and bracelets! I def want some facial piercings as well. I agree we need more eye colors for sure!
  • Options
    astera00astera00 Posts: 267 Member
    I definitely want nail polish. More eye colours too, specifically a light grey and honey-coloured eyes.