Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So what do you think the Next Stuffpack will be? (2nd SP of 2018)

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited January 2018
    Probably Starter Home Stuff because that was the second most popular Pack in the voting lol
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    My hopes for this year would be one of the three:

1. Teen Style SP
    2. Weddings SP
    3. Home and Bath SP
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    I want an eco friendly pack with off the grid trait or recycling.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    I am hoping for a teen stuff pack. We have both kids and toddler stuff packs so logically teens should be coming down the line any month now really. :)

I would love the starter home idea from the community pack vote to make an appearance as well but that wouldn't be for a while.

Pool stuff would be better suited for a summer release.

Hmmmm........

There are so many possibilities it's hard to even think of!!! Office stuff? LOL.
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • Options
    2HubbiesNLove2HubbiesNLove Posts: 658 Member
    edited January 2018
    Since we just got Cats & Dogs in November, I would love if we got a stuff pack that gave us small caged animals that didn't make it into Cats & Dogs. We received toddlers in a free update in January of 2017, then the Toddler SP released in August. So a "Little Critters" SP released in April or May would be a great new addition, with the ability to own Pet Shops as a new venue that came with the SP.

Some of the animals our sims could have as pets: reptile- snake, lizard, turtle; rodent- hamster, ferret, rabbit; bird- parakeet, parrot, dove.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I am hoping for a teen stuff pack. We have both kids and toddler stuff packs so logically teens should be coming down the line any month now really. :)

I would love the starter home idea from the community pack vote to make an appearance as well but that wouldn't be for a while.

Hmmmm........

There are so many possibilities it's hard to even think of!!! Office stuff? LOL.

Quarter 2 starts Summer. April thru June.
  • Options
    Personally i wouldnt mind getting 2 stuffpacks next quarter.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member

Hmmmm........

Quarter 2 starts Summer. April thru June.

Quarter 2 starts in Spring, not Summer. Summer is July, August, September.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Summer starts in June. I should say Q2 starts Spring and goes thru Early Summer.
  • Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    I want a bedroom stuff pack, more beds for adults, kids and toddlers. And I know they said probably not a stuff pack but maybe bunk beds??
  • Options
    GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member
    Hmmm I'd like a stuffpack that adds stuff to the Midcentury modern style we got with the bowlingpack. I'd love to be able to furnish an entire house in that style instead of just the livingroom.

Other era themed furniture is very welcome as well. I'd LOVE a 60's 70's or 80's pack or just do over the 70', 80', 90', pack that came with the sims3.
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Summer starts in June. I should say Q2 starts Spring and goes thru Early Summer.

As far as pack releases are concerned, June is part of the Spring Quarter, not Summer. Please stop confusing people with incorrect information.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Just please let it be something cool so I can get over the fact that we got a stuff Pack focused on laundry...
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    I had forgotten about kitchens and baths. I'd love a theme like that but unless we get 2 sps next quarter I want either pool stuff or waterpark rides stuff. Since we got a waterslide I think they could do other water interactive objects in a sp.
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I need counters. So whatever it is, I hope it comes with plenty of counters.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    I hope for a "Starter Home SP". A "Wedding SP" would also be great for the next quarter. (Yeah, I still can't believe that all the ideas and concept arts the team created will just go to waste...)
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    Something for Builders for once?

We just got build mode features. They also usually come with EP’s only. It’s always been that way.

I can’t think of a store set or stuff pack that provided build features.

We just got clothes in Cats and Dogs and we got clothes again in laundry stuff. What's your point? I don't think there is such a thing as having too many build features.
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited January 2018
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

As far as pack releases are concerned, June is part of the Spring Quarter, not Summer. Please stop confusing people with incorrect information.

But summer does start in June. June 21st, to be exact. They've already confirmed that these dates are used for pack releases in addition to the actual quarters. So if they tell us that a pack is coming in the summer, it could come at the end of June.
  • Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    edited January 2018
    Graham updated his picture to an insect! Lots of people are speculating it's part of a bug/infestation pack with potential exterminator NPC! How cool would that be?!
  • Options
    jude72plajude72pla Posts: 784 Member
    edited January 2018
    It's about time for a master bed and bath pack.
  • Options
    x_Always_Heart_xx_Always_Heart_x Posts: 567 Member
    I would like to see something catering to either urban stuff, teen, or elder stuff.