Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So what do you think the Next Stuffpack will be? (2nd SP of 2018)

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
Ok I'm going to guess either weddings,pool or waterparks. Chances are they're already working on it. We'll most likely see it next quarter from April to June.

Comments

• Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Something for Builders for once?
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    In a stuff pack not going to happen build mode features are usually patched in or added to a expansion even though we don't seem to get that either.

The stuff packs are always so random it really could be anything I hope they ended up making that Arcade stuff pack that was voted on or Teen stuff they really have nothing unique. If only they could patch in a teen/child lot type with one of these packs I'm so tired of the options we got now that force in either adults elders ghost aliens all in ugly outfits.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member

We just got build mode features. They also usually come with EP’s only. It’s always been that way.

I can’t think of a store set or stuff pack that provided build features.
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    To reiterate @ChadSims2 , I want a teen style stuff pack.

Originally, I had planned for the Headphones to be a gameplay object in it, but that's been done by fitness.

So instead, new features could be actual genetic acne (One of the simgurus said genetic acne is still a possibility)
    Handheld Video game system like 3ds or gameboy.
    Laptops
    Functional Backpacks like in sims 3 university
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    Wedding is one of the losing themes in the stuff pack vote so no way would it be made anytime soon. 2019+ perhaps.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Pinball machines and Whack a Gnome game in an Arcade pack.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Sounds good to me with Get Together arcade machine, foosball table and the gaming mat we already have we could make a pretty decent arcade the only other thing I'd really want would be skee-ball.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Sounds good to me with Get Together arcade machine, foosball table and the gaming mat we already have we could make a pretty decent arcade the only other thing I'd really want would be skee-ball.

I love skee-ball and we need cheap prizes to win.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    jackjack_k wrote: »

We just got build mode features. They also usually come with EP’s only. It’s always been that way.

I think there was the castle building kit in the TS3 Store, although I never got that so I'm not completely sure.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    jackjack_k wrote: »

I think there was the castle building kit in the TS3 Store, although I never got that so I'm not completely sure.

There was, but that was just a collection of objects you placed around the building.

They patched in half-walls before Spa Day, really no rhyme or reason as to when we get new building features. It’s not very often though.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    If we're talking about build features and not just new assets/objects, we're still missing terrain tools and ponds from the previous games. Would be nice to have those back.

But anyway, this topic is about stuff packs, and I doubt something like that would come in one. And I'm not much of a builder myself so I wouldn't immediately buy an SP that's mostly build items, but I know the builders would appreciate it.

Edit: Oh! And spiral staircases! Although in some games, those came along late into the game's development.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    princess_kaguyaprincess_kaguya Posts: 508 Member
    i would love to see a water park.
  • Options
    ysa88ysa88 Posts: 260 Member
    It seems that generally the team put in core building features through patches. Half walls, roofing, pools etc. I think that spiral staircase is similar as it really can't be replaced by normal stairs in a build, space-wise.
    simblr

ea id: ysa_88
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Pool party seems likely
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    I'll never give up hope on a bed and bath SP, so I'll say that! :smile:
  • Options
    Girl_Craft12211Girl_Craft12211 Posts: 1 New Member
    I think a mansion stuff pack would be good.
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    A stuff pack for ghosts would be cool.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    I'd like stuff for tiny houses and flats. Fold out beds laptops things like that. Second hand cheaper furniture, we already have so many expensive things nothing for a young adult just starting out apart from a few things that came with city living.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    A wedding stuff pack does sound great more dresses and decorations and cake, asking to be maid of honor, or best man and etc.
    Also a sports day stuff pack.
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    MrJessXD wrote: »
    I'd like stuff for tiny houses and flats. Fold out beds laptops things like that. Second hand cheaper furniture, we already have so many expensive things nothing for a young adult just starting out apart from a few things that came with city living.

I agree. Something for small spaces, but also more low-end looking items. Like a nightstand taped up with duct tape lol. Shabby stuff.
  • Options
    I have to say that everyone has great ideas. And there's no telling what the 2nd SP of the year will be, so right now we can just hope for something good.

• Options
    IndrewIndrew Posts: 77 Member
    Lawn care stuff: working push and riding lawnmowers, tool sheds, raking animations, fertilizing animations, hot houses, frocks, overalls, coveralls, kneepads, (little bit of a stretch) growing grass, weeds. Maybe add Nursery/Garden retail store. Watering things like rainbirds, sprinklers, the back and forth fan fountain water thing.

Roof stuff: More chimney options(in fact give us a better way to make chimneys), TV aerials, weather vanes, solar panels(reduces bill costs), solar shingles(reduces bill costs), more roof vent options, satellite dishes of various kinds.

Historical eras stuff(40's/50's, 60's/70's, 80's/90's): appliances, fashions, furniture, hair styles from each of these eras.

RetroFuture stuff: appliances, fashions, furniture, hair styles from what the future looked like from the 50's/60's.
  • Options
    TeoKnowsBestTeoKnowsBest Posts: 81 Member
    Well, stuff packs are always very very random, so we have no idea what to expect, really. XD But I'd love to see a movie set staff pack.

Origin: TeoKnowsBest
  • Options
    LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    I'd also love some historical hairstyles and especially would love some nice big dresses.
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    At this point SP's can be literally anything, so I can't even fathom all the possibilities (and missed opportunities) they could do. So long as it's great i'll definitely buy it; they've had years where they had great success with them, and am hoping this year won't be a flop for them.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png