Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Isn't it weird that Summer Holiday AND Travis Scott are always single?

plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
Let's be honest, those two are made for each other.

They may as well be made of wood. How can any guy LIVE WITH Summer Holiday and not make a move?

This guy has more opportunity than any other Sim in the known and unknown Simming universe.

This really hurts the game - it really hurts it.
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    If you have MCCC mod, there is a chance they could be together. Also, playing the premades can achieve that too. In many of my save files those two npc get married, but it is not always to one another.
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Travis scott is gay in my mind
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    Fellow_SimmerFellow_Simmer Posts: 46 Member
    I made my sim marry summer so can't really say much. Maybe if they are in a romantic room (emotional aura on) they might flirt? I don't know, try that.
    I <3 the community! It's great to see so many people out here
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    In most of my games he doesn't make a move because he's gay. In one he was a member of my main character's drinking at noon club.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    > @superkyle221 said:
    > In most of my games he doesn't make a move because he's gay. In one he was a member of my main character's drinking at noon club.

How do you know he's gay? Don't make assumptions?
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I don't think anyone assumed he's globally gay in everyone's game sorry that makes me chuckle. In my game he can be either/or but right now he's the first baby daddy in a self imposed 100 baby challenge I got going on... and the mom is a (wait for it....) woman! She's not Summer Holiday though.. those genetics scare me. No offense to Summer Holiday fan's out there :p. Really...
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    I don't think anyone assumed he's globally gay in everyone's game sorry that makes me chuckle. In my game he can be either/or but right now he's the first baby daddy in a self imposed 100 baby challenge I got going on... and the mom is a (wait for it....) woman! She's not Summer Holiday though.. those genetics scare me. No offense to Summer Holiday fan's out there :p. Really...

I think she puts too much makeup on? :p Regardless though the BFF's died a long time ago, then I re-added Summer back as a live-in nanny in the city while the other two are now ghosts living in lavish appts/homes.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    DraconDracon Posts: 119 Member
    In my game, he got married with another guy, and given that I had MCCC, he had a baby with said guy. He had moved out of the BFF household as well.
  • Options
    DraconDracon Posts: 119 Member
    In my game, he got married with another guy, and given that I had MCCC, he had a baby with said guy. He had moved out of the BFF household as well.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    > @superkyle221 said:
    > In most of my games he doesn't make a move because he's gay. In one he was a member of my main character's drinking at noon club.

How do you know he's gay? Don't make assumptions?

His game, His rules.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    I was just thinking this, perhaps he is. Scott is her gay, best friend! A guy she can go shoe shopping with and such who'll actually enjoy himself too-- possibly!

Btw I never let her end up alone!
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    > @Dracon said:
    > In my game, he got married with another guy, and given that I had MCCC, he had a baby with said guy. He had moved out of the BFF household as well.

What is MCC's btw?
  • Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited January 2018

Same. That household is very sitcom-y to me. It's the zany adventures of the gay guy and his two straight, single girl friends. Kind of like Will & Grace meets Three's Company.

That's my head-canon, anyway. :)
    Post edited by So_Money on
  • Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    > @Dracon said:
    > In my game, he got married with another guy, and given that I had MCCC, he had a baby with said guy. He had moved out of the BFF household as well.

What is MCC's btw?

MC_Command Center mod. It does all sorts of things from population control to npc marriage, babies amoung other things.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    I never pair the BFFs up with each other. A nonromantic male/female friendship is far too precious to ruin. If they have to get romantic then only in a happy threemating where Summer and Liberty are bi and love each other as as much as they love Travis.

In my rotational save all three were married, but none of these marriages worked out, so they moved in together again, each bringing a son from their ex. The boys grew up as brothers and became the new BFF.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I always like to think he can't pick between them in one save he ended up with Gunther with mccc and Summer was their surrogate before she had a family of her own with Johnny. Gunther didn't like her so she wasn't going to see that kid...hmm gives me an idea for my new rotation just to see what to do with them.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    I get a three's company vibe from those three honestly.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Summer's not even that cute. Can't stand her walk. Maybe Travis doesn't like her walk either. :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    I always change Summer, Liberty and Nina, from their default walkstyles in my game. As to Travis Scott, in one of my games he was gay and married Gavin Richards, in another Summer. They had a biy and a girl, and both turned our attractive as adults.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

Incidentally, in my game with MCCC, he ends up married to men in a lot of my saves.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited January 2018
    sunblond wrote: »
    I always change Summer, Liberty and Nina, from their default walkstyles in my game. As to Travis Scott, in one of my games he was gay and married Gavin Richards, in another Summer. They had a biy and a girl, and both turned our attractive as adults.

Me too. In fact, I change all of the sims in my game to the default walkstyle. The others are ridiculous.

• Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Travis Scott and Summer Holiday always end up together in my game. Along with Liberty Lee. :p
  • Options
    IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    My scientist sim, Laila, moved in with Travis when I last played them (last year). I want to get them married at some point. Maybe I'll do it this weekend because I want them to have a couple of kids. Summer and Liberty are living elsewhere.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    She's cold as ice. I know, back when I was playing Pinstar's Legacy Challenge, the rules state your Founder and subsequent heirs must marry Townies. I had my heir take a good hard look at her. Either they just didn't fit, but she barely gave him the time of day.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,184 Member
    In my game he is incredibly unlucky with flirting. He gets shot down half the time, both from the ladies and the gents. But I am not in any hurry to marry him off or getting him a boy/girlfriend. His friendship with the female part of the BFF household is strictly friendship atm but that could change in the future.

I changed their house into an apartment building, housing 4 apartments where each of the BFFs gets their own space along with an elder townie I took a shine to (he was strutting around in the white skull t-shirt). Right now, Travis and his building neighbours are just building friendship with each other and focusing on their personal lives. I have all the apartments locked from each other except from their own apartments, except Travis and Liberty have given each other 'a key' to each other apartments. This arrangement does work beautifully.

Their friendship is a strange one but it works. Liberty is working on her handiness and fixes and upgrades things in Travis' apartment when needed and Travis is always around when Liberty needs an ear to listen. Travis likes to swim in the nude and has on occation, walked upstair into his apartment in all his glory. Liberty really likes to 'watch' what is happening whenever he does that. He even once, went naked into her apartment, took food from her fridge, sat down in her diningroom chair and ate with her asleep in the next room. Then he went upstairs into his own apartment and went to sleep in the buff.

Next morning, Liberty woke up and for some reason went straight upstairs into Travis' apartment to 'watch' what was happening. Somehow, from two floors up, she knew. He woke up and they started talking, eating together and watching tv, all while Travis was buck naked. That ended when Travis went to work.

And no embarrassment on either count. That did surprise me.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top