Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: Sims 4 Parenthood (Winners Announced)

Comments

• Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    edited May 2017
    My favorite family is the Addams Family! I made them when I played Sims 2 and I plan to create them again for my sims 4 game when the new pack comes out. :)

I also love the Weaselys and Lovegoods from Harry Potter. <3
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    The Fa family from Mulan. Mulan has to be one of my favourite films.
  • Options
    EingebilderEingebilder Posts: 11 New Member
    So nice of you! Definitely Modern Family :blush:
  • Options
    thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    Thank you so much for hosting this giveaway!

My absolute favorite family is the Johnson family from Black-ish, they remind me so much of my own family growing up (I was definitely a Zoe type) but now being a mother of one with one on the way (due June 21st!!!!) I'm starting to see myself as Dre
  • Options
    reccherchereccherche Posts: 2 New Member
    this is like really funny and corny, but i love barbie and her sisters. the seem to have such a cool relationship with each other with lots of cool adventures haha x
  • Options
    SandySimSandySim Posts: 2,523 Member
    Thanks so much for doing a giveaway :)

My favorite tv family is Friends! Yes, I know they are not all technically family, but to me they are closer than most families. They stick together through everything and take care of each other
  • Options
    RoniebearRoniebear Posts: 23 Member
    My favorite TV show Family would have to be the Dupain-Cheng Family from Miraculous: The Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir
    Even though it's technically a kid's show I love it. The Dupain-Cheng family is always supportive of eachother and generous to others no matter their social status, from what I've seen of the the show Tom and Sabine are great parents who try their best to love and support their daughter Marinette's dreams and always lift her up.
  • Options
    liselot18liselot18 Posts: 1 New Member
    Thanks for this giveaway
    My favourite tv family is the family in disney channel's Jessie.
    because they aren't real family but they love eachother like a real family
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    Thanks to you other simmers get a chance at a free pack i admire you for that. You have done several that's great that you do this all the time.
  • Options
    iBrowiBrow Posts: 42 Member
    Ooooh ok my favorite tv family would definitely have to be The Tanners/Gladstone/Katsopolis from Full House!
    Movie family would have to be between the dysfunctional yet supportive family in Little Miss Sunshine or the one from The Parent Trap.

Thanks so much!
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,874 Member
    jimmysnan wrote: »
    Thanks to you other simmers get a chance at a free pack i admire you for that. You have done several that's great that you do this all the time.

Thanks @jimmysnan. I was lucky enough to be gifted many Sims 3 store worlds and sets during a time I was unable to purchase them for myself. Thankful I'm now able to return the favor. :)
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    jimmysnan wrote: »

Thanks @jimmysnan. I was lucky enough to be gifted many Sims 3 store worlds and sets during a time I was unable to purchase them for myself. Thankful I'm now able to return the favor. :)

More simmers like you paying it forward from your example on here keep up the good work
  • Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    edited May 2017
    My favorite family would be the the Belchers from Bob's Burgers, or the Johnsons from Black-ish. =D Thank you for doing this giveaway!
  • Options
    goreygoregoreygore Posts: 7 New Member
    My favorite family is definitely the Weasley's!! They're so content with their lifestyle and don't take poo from anyone!
  • Options
    Internal_ChaosInternal_Chaos Posts: 66 Member
    My favorite tv family is the Smiths from Rick and Morty, not because of how well they work together or how compassionate they are towards each other, but because they are none of those things. I love how dysfunctional they are and I love all of the drama it creates.
    Gallery Username: Internal_Chaos
  • Options
    angelchromeangelchrome Posts: 421 Member

The Fisher family from Six Feet Under, namely Ruth Fisher (Frances Conroy).
    Followed closely by the Larson family from Home For The Holidays.
  • Options
    Tuffetass10Tuffetass10 Posts: 1 New Member
    My favorite family from a movie has to be the Griswold's from National Lampoon's Vacation
  • Options
    TMcAuley91TMcAuley91 Posts: 13 New Member
    Favourite TV family definitely Mrs Browns Boys (UK show in case anyone doesn't know) Brendan O'Carrol plays Mrs Brown amazingly and the whole family are so "normal" they feel real lol
  • Options
    gabry92italygabry92italy Posts: 2 New Member
    My favorite TV family is 7th Heaven!

Thanks for this chance! I'd love to win it! Good luck to all
  • Options
    KuroiKuroi Posts: 137 Member
    My favourite TV family are Lorelai and Rory from Gilmore Girls. Even after all these years I still enjoy watching the series and was very happy when they released four new episodes on Netflix. But I must admit it's not only mother and daughter who made the series so adorable - it's the whole surrounding, like the other cute and funny characters and the fairytale-like town they live in, that made it so special for me. :) Not to forget the references regarding pop culture and music. :D

Thanks for the giveaway, simgirl1010, and good luck to everyone! :)
  • Options
    Callielee227Callielee227 Posts: 56 Member
    My favorite family is Meredith's family from Grey's Anatomy - it includes so many people, her kids, Maggie, Amelia and Alex. It's such a good example of what a family should be!!

Thank you so much for hosting this giveaway!! :)
  • Options
    MikaScarletMikaScarlet Posts: 34 Member
    My favorite family has to be the sestras in the Orphan Black! My favorite chosen family is the BAU team in Criminal Minds (especially after last season).

Thanks for hosting the giveaway, Simgirl 1010!
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    I would love to enter!

My favorite fictional family is the Addams family. They're my aesthetic ;) Gomez and Morticia are relationship AND parent goals.

Thank you for doing the giveaway. It's so generous <3
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    ScarletPipperScarletPipper Posts: 546 Member
    I'd have to say my favorite on-screen family is Nani and Lilo from Lilo and Stitch. I grew up on Disney and am still a proud fan of both the classics and the newer films. The movie shows how family can be defined in more ways than one and that a "broken" family can still be whole. It sends a great message to those without a conventional upbringing. It really is amazing. "Ohana means family", right? <3
    Sims 4 player and builder!
    37245817526_0930d9f6c5_b.jpg
    Request from me or one of my great teammates!
    Gallery | Showcase
  • Options
    Mizz_TriceyMizz_Tricey Posts: 32 Member
    Thank you for doing this giveaway! My favorite TV family as a child was the Adams Family lol. I know they're creepy and their kooky but that's what I loved the most about them and of course the two snaps at the end lol!