Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    nbgangelovanbgangelova Posts: 194 Member
    I know he can't die because that would mean a challenge failure, but still...I feel like he's going to go through some sort of physical therapy, which will bring to light just who his true friends and love are.
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Hopefully Jackson survives! Nice to see my simself there!
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    I was very touched by this powerful chapter. :cry: Very well done and that was beautiful song that went with it. I'm praying that Jackson will surviv.

Big applause to our Simselves for the wonderful performance! Me as a surgeon was cool and fun to see.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Wow! Love this song and the pictures you put with it are perfect! Wonderful job!
    When I was a little girl I wanted to be a nurse, I never dreamed I would be a Doctor! I am very sure you trained all of our Simselfs well for those jobs. I am praying for Jackson's full recovery! I really don't think I could live with my Simself if he doesn't make it! :'(
    Thanks Pammiechick! :)
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited March 2017
    Wait, what? @pammiechick, I am officially on board this Lucson ship. But Team Winter in my heart.
    Not to be too personal, but it reminds me of me and a guy back in the day. Always had a thing til I moved schools, but now I'm back at his school. There's still this awkward attraction and neither of us is making a move.
    Anyways it also plum that Jackson has to divorce too :s

You're one of the last remaining Winter fans. Ha! :p
    So interesting about your attraction to a "friend". Would LOVE to know if you guys ever move on the attraction...it does happen! :D

Of course I get all caught up just to be left on a huge cliffhanger! I'll be visiting the forums quite frequently now >:)
    I'm so glad Jackson ended things with Mako! Luckson all the way! I understand why Luci doesn't want to date him yet though, part of me was hoping Jackson would be willing to leave his rocker life behind to settle down with her. I love seeing Dakota again! She is so beautiful! I'm so eager for Jackson to settle down and spend more time with his family! I miss them! <3

Oh, so many things are happening! I'm really excited for the next phase, but there's still a little left before the next gen...

Have a great time with your family and I'll try not to wear a hole in the floor with my impatient toe-tapping... :p

Thx!!

I know he can't die because that would mean a challenge failure, but still...I feel like he's going to go through some sort of physical therapy, which will bring to light just who his true friends and love are.

A lot should be revealed next update.
    Hopefully Jackson survives! Nice to see my simself there!

Glad you could see yourself. The lighting was so dark and I'd had such a hard time getting everyone set up that I couldn't fix it or it would reset everyone. Ugh! The trials of a sims 4 director! :#
    I was very touched by this powerful chapter. :cry: Very well done and that was beautiful song that went with it. I'm praying that Jackson will surviv.

Big applause to our Simselves for the wonderful performance! Me as a surgeon was cool and fun to see.

Thank you! Glad you liked being a surgeon. You might have a follow on role... ;) And might even become a family friend. Who knows? ;)
    haswh wrote: »
    Wow! Love this song and the pictures you put with it are perfect! Wonderful job!
    When I was a little girl I wanted to be a nurse, I never dreamed I would be a Doctor! I am very sure you trained all of our Simselfs well for those jobs. I am praying for Jackson's full recovery! I really don't think I could live with my Simself if he doesn't make it! :'(

Thanks!! So yay! You're living your childhood dreams! Ha! Whatever happens, your simself tried her best. She was one of the lead surgeons. :lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SarahkaySarahkay Posts: 362 Member
    Announcement

The next update is going to take a WHILE to set up and I have family in town so no updates probably until next week. Sorry to leave you on such a cliffhanger! o:)

Have fun with your family. Maybe I can get my story written out since I'm not impatiently waiting on yours to uodate! :p
    Also, that was a ridiculously moving update. And that song! <3
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    I had to read it again due to hmmm...rain inside my glasses :'(
    It will be a long week to know how Jackson recovers! ...
    Also, my simself made it to the episode! Yay! Good thing @pammiechick has set me to operate the machines, since I am too clumsy to perform a surgery! :D Thank you :blush:
  • Options
    HerosesimsHerosesims Posts: 186 Member
    YOU FOUND MY SIMSELF! AND OMG THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL [i didn't listen to the song...just saw the things]. I think this turned out great! Thanks for letting me be apart of this! ^-^
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Oh so sad!! :cry:
    Very moving song, very well woven together.
    OMG...I hope that poor boy is okay, I know for certain there was at least 1 doctor there who was like "lol, scalpel?"
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    haswh wrote: »

Thanks!! So yay! You're living your childhood dreams! Ha! Whatever happens, your simself tried her best. She was one of the lead surgeons. :lol:

I practically potty trained my youngest brother, helped my middle brother financailly when I could and bought a scooter for my oldest younger brother and currently do laundry and chores for him and my Grandma. I have always seen myself as a nurturing care giver. So when Jackson pulls through (hopefully) I can also say I have saved a Sim's life!
  • Options
    HerosesimsHerosesims Posts: 186 Member
    Hey, @pammiechick , I've been thinking about starting a sims 3 series, but i don't have an imgur yet. I'm not the best with stories either, and have never used a pose mod, but i want to start anyway. Because you inspired me! THAT MUCH! I have one question: How many stories did you do before getting as good as you are now? I just want to know so that i might feel less bad if i start a story if it doesn't go well. Thanks!
    P.S: I'm sorry for maybe being a bit annoying for posting two comments so close to each other.
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Sorry to hear we won't be getting a new update for a while, but I know it will definitely be worth the wait. <3
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Herosesims wrote: »
    YOU FOUND MY SIMSELF! AND OMG THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL [i didn't listen to the song...just saw the things]. I think this turned out great! Thanks for letting me be apart of this! ^-^
    You should listen to the song and scroll through along with the lyrics. It's very impactful. The pictures themselves are awesome as well of course.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Herosesims wrote: »
    Hey, @pammiechick , I've been thinking about starting a sims 3 series, but i don't have an imgur yet. I'm not the best with stories either, and have never used a pose mod, but i want to start anyway. Because you inspired me! THAT MUCH! I have one question: How many stories did you do before getting as good as you are now? I just want to know so that i might feel less bad if i start a story if it doesn't go well. Thanks!
    P.S: I'm sorry for maybe being a bit annoying for posting two comments so close to each other.

Lol! I'm so glad I inspired you! Makes me happy!!

My earliest stories aren't online anymore but this is very early: DISORDER

Also my Amazon story starts off very rough. I just kind of played a bit and talked about it. You should check it out.

I'm sure you'll do well, just keep writing and learning. Pose player and posing is fun! Let me know when you start!
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Oh my goodness, I haven't listened to the old Three Days Grace in forever... That was a trip down memory lane!

Omg, I'm a supporter! :D It's so nice to see my simself be put to good use finally! ^-^
    Totally not wondering if Dakota is a lesbian and might possibly be hooking up with a simself, specifically mine. O.O Because I am 100% okay with that, since I'm b*i in real life. :)
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    SarahkaySarahkay Posts: 362 Member
    Oh my goodness, I haven't listened to the old Three Days Grace in forever... That was a trip down memory lane!

Omg, I'm a supporter! :D It's so nice to see my simself be put to good use finally! ^-^
    Totally not wondering if Dakota is a lesbian and might possibly be hooking up with a simself, specifically mine. O.O Because I am 100% okay with that, since I'm b*i in real life. :)

Ha! Now that is a twist I would love to read. :)
  • Options
    Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member
    Poor Jackson. It looks like he has a long road to recovery ahead of him. :( I just hope Mako isn't pregnant. Imagine if he woke up from a coma and suddenly found out he was going to be a father! :o

The screenshots in this chapter are so beautiful! And great song choice too. I had completely forgotten about Three Days Grace. After reading this chapter and listening to the song, I spent some time listening to Three Days Grace songs that were popular when I was younger!
  • Options

You're cute...

She 100% hetero...YOU are her BFF. I hope you don't mind...but I'm glad you were okay with whatever! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Poor Jackson. It looks like he has a long road to recovery ahead of him. :( I just hope Mako isn't pregnant. Imagine if he woke up from a coma and suddenly found out he was going to be a father! :o

The screenshots in this chapter are so beautiful! And great song choice too. I had completely forgotten about Three Days Grace. After reading this chapter and listening to the song, I spent some time listening to Three Days Grace songs that were popular when I was younger!

Thank you for the compliments! Jackson's vibe is Three Days Grace but there will be other bands, too.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Loved this chapter and seeing all the extras. I don't know how you make the Sims appear different heights, but it looks great. My Simself is appropriately way shorter than everyone else. I'm so worried about the aftermath of this accident. I wonder how Luci will respond when she hears what's happened.
  • Options
    Loved this chapter and seeing all the extras. I don't know how you make the Sims appear different heights, but it looks great. My Simself is appropriately way shorter than everyone else. I'm so worried about the aftermath of this accident. I wonder how Luci will respond when she hears what's happened.

I have a height slider mod. Your sim came in that way. It's funny that it worked out! Ha!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member

I have a height slider mod. Your sim came in that way. It's funny that it worked out! Ha!

That's really cool. How does that effect the Sims interactions though? Do they ever glitch out?
  • Options

That's really cool. How does that effect the Sims interactions though? Do they ever glitch out?

They don't glitch but romantic interactions sometimes are off. They won't "meet".
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member

You're cute...

She 100% hetero...YOU are her BFF. I hope you don't mind...but I'm glad you were okay with whatever! <3
    Aw man. But that would have been amazing! XD Can't wait to see who she ends up with anyways. :)
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    Alpha8Alpha8 Posts: 32 Member
    I've been binge reading this story and your amazon challenge and now that I am completely up to date with them, I am utterly crushed! I'm so used to clicking next when there's a cliffhanger and now, I have to wait to see what's going to happen! Please update, you are a wonderful writer! :smiley: