Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Pets Survey

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    strawberrymarkstrawberrymark Posts: 199 Member
    Just going to repeat myself: My simself really wants bunnies :*

....and to make a corgi haha ...
  • Options
    Lauren_Loves_Sims14Lauren_Loves_Sims14 Posts: 8 New Member
    i contacted ea on live chat yesterday the reply i got was 'i have checked and found that currently there is no such information available about the release date for Sims 4 pets but I have shared feedback of yours with the team'
    the person said the information is not available but that could mean they haven't set a release date or that they cannot share this info with people outside ea... who knows??
  • Options
    Rich2017Rich2017 Posts: 12 New Member
    I don't care what type of animals they put into the game, I think they need all the things that go along with taking care of them and they may think of putting together a new world so that I can become a horse breeder and race my horses, like I do in TS3. Make the lots large enough to have a working horse farm, with areas for bunnies, dogs, cats, etc...and room to board and train your pets. And have it happen fast, that is what I miss the most from TS3...the Pets.
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    I have been playing the Sims Franchise from Sims 1 to Sims 4, and have Never gotten any Survey ever, so this is all new to Me, I just hope they add in My Japanese Chins , & Werewolves and I will be good with it, :)
  • Options
    kansasdudekansasdude Posts: 160 Member
    I'd buy On The Road and have my sim Become A Mechanic or I'd buy University also and maybe there's a Mechanic degree (required pack: On The Road)
  • Options
    kansasdudekansasdude Posts: 160 Member
    I have been playing the Sims Franchise from Sims 1 to Sims 4

Me too but I wasn't that "hooked" on sims 1 & 2.....it wasn't till the sims 3 (sims 4 is (to me) a step down from sims 3 but several steps up from 2)
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    I just want horses, cats and dogs back! I want to re-create my dark vampire who rides a black horse! I always loved these combinations of different sims and pets. Like a witch with a cat!
  • Options
    Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    i contacted ea on live chat yesterday the reply i got was 'i have checked and found that currently there is no such information available about the release date for Sims 4 pets but I have shared feedback of yours with the team'
    the person said the information is not available but that could mean they haven't set a release date or that they cannot share this info with people outside ea... who knows??

An EA support rep isn't going to know to know about it anyways, so going as far as divulging info in unannounced packs isn't going to happen.
  • Options
    Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    I'd say pets is a safe bet for this year. The boycott by that union of voice actors mentioned The Sims Pets as an affected product, and we're seeing pets code pop up in the game.
  • Options
    CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    A Pets EP really doesn't feel right without a veterinary career. I hope that they finally include that this time. Preferably, I'd love if it was an active career. Either having a clinic OR going around and visiting ranches and farms to tend to the animals there!
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Plus it mentions riding horses so I suppose we're gatting a little Amnish with our vehicles now.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    kansasdude wrote: »
    I have been playing the Sims Franchise from Sims 1 to Sims 4

Me too but I wasn't that "hooked" on sims 1 & 2.....it wasn't till the sims 3 (sims 4 is (to me) a step down from sims 3 but several steps up from 2)

Sims 2 is My fave one so far, :)
  • Options
    SSDSSDSSD2SSDSSDSSD2 Posts: 217 Member
    No interest in pets without CAW or Open World, what would horses be for? Decor?
  • Options
    DKguruArtistDKguruArtist Posts: 299 Member
    Think sounds nice but i "Seriously" hope they make this one, so it interact with the other packs. So for instance you can make a pet shop in get to work, have some club in get together where you can have pet training clubs etc and all that or make a horse riding club. Felt that was while i loved vampire expansion pack a big issue for me with it, that felt like it synched poorly in with some other packs. Like for instance you could not assign a vampire butler a coffin, so he or her would still go sleep in a bed.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited March 2017
    Gabe_oz wrote: »

An EA support rep isn't going to know to know about it anyways, so going as far as divulging info in unannounced packs isn't going to happen.

Actually if anyone knew it would be EA as it is EA Marketing that does the surveys - not Maxis that makes the Sims. Generally from my own observations from the devs regarding surveys - they generally know nothing about them or that they are even out there until they see us simmers posting about them. So the ideas are EA's who does not make the Sims, just sells it and pays the paychecks of the Maxis studios employees. If EA does not know then that tells me it did not come from EA. When EA marketing puts out a survey I generally get it in my email - and it has been a long time since I received an EA survey for the Sims. I have had a few for other games EA makes - but for Sims it has been a while.

So frankly I am curious where that survey came from - and don't believe it is from EA.
    Post edited by Writin_Reg on

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    LoriewhiteLoriewhite Posts: 19 Member
    Pets , pets , pets now please !!!!