Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    Happy Valentine's Day! It's not just a day for lovers, but also for friends and family I think! Love comes in all forms, after all. :)

ninjapig wants to express her love to all of you!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDyCX9-dgFx1tuY6oyVxZN6vFoXKhFzDPm0H9tG-xPFXcjE0sBvg

I got to leave work early today so hopefully I'll get to do some playing and writing tonight! Hope you all are having good days. :)
  • Options
    ThymelessThymeless Posts: 1,184 Member
    Happy Valentines day everyone!! :smiley: (ALSO @eXokamikaze that picture is adorable)
    signature-gen-3.jpg
    Sci-fi/Fantasy Lover | Taurus
    House: Hufflepuff/Pukwudgie
    The Centauri Legacy | Can You Hear the Violins? | Drifting with Nifflers
    Reading Circles: Reader's Nook
  • Options
    cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    @eXokamikaze that picture is about the cutest!! Ever!!! *snuggles and heart shaped candies for Ninjapig*

Happy Timezones and Happy Valentine's Day all!!

G and I don't celebrate Valentines Day because we feel we celebrate our love for each other all year long and gifts or flowers are unnecessary especially with Christmas only a few months passed!

I do enjoy the day though and as @eXokamikaze said it's a day to show love to more than just your significant other. Friends and family too!! :heart:
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
  • Options
    eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    edited February 2017
    @Thymeless @cshaner I'm happy you two liked it! I squeed when I saw it. So full of piggy cuteness and love.

*ninjapig eats candies happily* <3 ( . . )
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    @ninaumi Ah I feel you. I get that feeling sometimes of feeling overwhelmed by the choice of what to do. Especially when one choice will guilt me horribly if I don't do it, like studying. I've been getting on top of this feeling by using a Bullet Journal. Have you heard of it? It's a really nice planner system: http://bulletjournal.com
    I use it everyday to get all the choices out of my head and do them one by one. I also have a habit tracker in mine, so maybe you could do that for the quit smoking thing? Don't feel too bad about the relapse. I've never smoked myself but I figure that it's really hard to quit. Just try again and again, it will work :) Relapsing once is no reason to feel awful and quit the whole attempt of quitting it. You can do this!
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Hey @eXokamikaze !!! What a cute pic :) I feel like I haven't talked to you in ages, how are you? *pets ninjapig and feeds her mushrooms*
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Good morning, everyone.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    UniquePuggleUniquePuggle Posts: 864 Member
    @UniquePuggle
    I have been conditioned somehow that doing a thing alone on your own entirely for fun and not for survival needs is bad. I don't know how to get rid of this thought. I thought it was only there when playing video games, but apparently it's there when I do anything else I enjoy doing.

I am introverted, so I do a lot of things on my own. However, I kinda understand since I feel guilty for things I didn't even do concerning my family. (Personal stuff). I won't lie to you, forcing yourself to think differently will take a long time. The brain is wired to think negatively for survival. I meditate every morning and evening because it's proven by neuroscience to undo the negative connections the brain has made, however, it is NOT easy. For you, I would meditate on the thought that there might be times (I hope not) but there MIGHT be times you will be alone, and gosh darn it, you better be the best friend you ever have to yourself. Take yourself to the museum. Take yourself to the movies. Take yourself shopping and treat yo self lol.

I'll get off my soap box now. ;)
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Happy Timezones, guys! So... guess what?

Believe it or not, today's update is my 300th chapter of this legacy :open_mouth:

In honor of the occasion, my characters are going to do something they almost never do...

Interlude: Talk
    kNNa5wJ.png

:joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    DeiraShadeweaverDeiraShadeweaver Posts: 647 Member
    I had a horrible day at work, everything that could possibly go wrong went wrong, I got lost, I drove into a wrong street that was a dead end for me (a low bridge) and too narrow to go anywhere. I broke the taillight on a van trying to get back out, and the police had to close the main road to make it possible for me to go all the way backwards to the main road. They were very friendly and understanding, though. They said I'm not the first truck stuck in that street because apparently it's google maps' preferred route.
    Everything just went more wrong after that. Truck broke down, I barely made my deliveries and got it back to the company grounds. It took ages because the clutch kept ceasing to work every few minutes, means truck wasn't going anywhere and I had to wait for it to cool down.
    I got home 12,5 hours after my shift began... which is 2,5 hours over my legally allowed working time.

There are days when you just wish you had stayed in bed and never shown up for work.
  • Options
    I had a horrible day at work, everything that could possibly go wrong went wrong, I got lost, I drove into a wrong street that was a dead end for me (a low bridge) and too narrow to go anywhere. I broke the taillight on a van trying to get back out, and the police had to close the main road to make it possible for me to go all the way backwards to the main road. They were very friendly and understanding, though. They said I'm not the first truck stuck in that street because apparently it's google maps' preferred route.
    Everything just went more wrong after that. Truck broke down, I barely made my deliveries and got it back to the company grounds. It took ages because the clutch kept ceasing to work every few minutes, means truck wasn't going anywhere and I had to wait for it to cool down.
    I got home 12,5 hours after my shift began... which is 2,5 hours over my legally allowed working time.

There are days when you just wish you had stayed in bed and never shown up for work.

I'm so sorry this has been a crappy day for you. :( This sounds like a job for a bubble bath with chocolate and a favorite movie before bed. <3
  • Options

Believe it or not, today's update is my 300th chapter of this legacy :open_mouth:

In honor of the occasion, my characters are going to do something they almost never do...

kNNa5wJ.png

Talk? Do they know what that even is? lol
    forum_final.png

• Options
    DeiraShadeweaverDeiraShadeweaver Posts: 647 Member
    @UniquePuggle
    My next appartment is definitely gonna have a bath tub. But until then, I will just go to straight to bed now... because I only have 11 hours between shift end and new shift beginning... and I'm absolutely dead on my feet after the whole ordeal.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited February 2017
    Jes2G wrote: »

kNNa5wJ.png

i just realized something. you pick on Amanda and i pick on you. lol

why are you picking on Amanda? I just got here.
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member

Oh, hugs to you! You learned you can survive really tough days. Hope the next days go much more smoothly!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! :)

valentines.png
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »

valentines.png

ayden is 6 right now i'm tempted to jump the benders 10 years because of the love boost .
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »

valentines.png

and color because love is blind.
  • Options
    Wishing a very Happy Valentine's Day to everyone from me and all my Ashes to Ashes couples :blush:

v4r2Vmc.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    I have posted another chapter in the Wallingsford Historical Legacy. :) It feels great to get back to writing. I have been in excruciating pain for almost a week now from Endometriosis, so I am glad my computer is fixed so I have a distraction.
    Chapter 1.12
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,760 Member
    @CitizenErased14 I was aging up some of my sims..and when I aged up him: zMqxXfk.png he almost looks like Zayne!!
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,760 Member
    @CathyTea I was busy trying to set up one LAST picture for a chapter I was planning on posting on Sunday... and I discovered the so-called Prinpcal (Princial 2) of the high school ended up having two children with the son 2 of Kerry. It's gets werider.. the guy has a child with Kamlia's cousin, Beatrix Swanson. He also had one child with the counsellor (who is around when Dr. Enna can't be)/homeless shelter owner plus triplets with one of the sims I download from the exchange

6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    aggggggggggggggggggggh! sorry mom messed up my dr. apointment all week she said 2:30 i got in the car at1 45 and read that the card said 11:30 and of course since we missed the appointment we were walk ins which takes so much longer. just got back.

oh happy valetines day.
  • Options

kNNa5wJ.png

I always pick on Amanda lol. Mostly in private. :p
    forum_final.png

• Options

kNNa5wJ.png

I always pick on Amanda lol. Mostly in private. :p

I can confirm this. -_-
    snvAF3B.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top