Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Option to disable vampires?

Comments

• Options
    Simberella777Simberella777 Posts: 480 Member
    @fullspiral I would love to have your potions shop in FH. I couldn't find it in the gallery. I even checked under CC (although I don't use cc or mods) but I take it you didn't upload it? Just thought I'd check because it's a beauty, even if I can't have it!
  • Options
    Duke_DarkwoodDuke_Darkwood Posts: 59 Member
    Update: I've actually only met two confirmed vampires so far, although I've yet to visit Forgotten Hollow. Maybe if some of my current townies get culled, it might change - I think it's only been a single SimWeek since I got the pack - but it seems very moderate so far.
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Triplis wrote: »
    I'm probably going to get alot of hate for this, but I don't get the appeal of playing "realistically". How do you even play realistically in a sims game, the sims has NEVER been realistic up from the very launch of the first sims game.

There have always been ghosts, aliens, cowplants, invisible therapists that appear when your sim goes crazy, running towards the fire and screaming at it etc. The sims has always been a fantasy simulator, not just realistic.

If people want to play with realism then go ahead, that's their play style. But why are they trying to get the sims team to make the sims something it's not supposed to be?
    I don't generally care about playing that way myself, but I can paint a picture for you:

Headcannon. Essentially someone has their version of how the sims world works. Maybe all the time, maybe only in a particular save. Maybe you're playing a home out in the country and trying to play it like it's in a time period a good 200 years ago. You're going along fine and you've paid all of this careful attention to detail to maintain things, so that it fits within your cannon. You've spent hours on this save, maybe you've had the same save for over a year.

Then you install vampires. Few nights in, one of them breaks into your home and takes your blood. Now you've got to adapt your story to make sense of this. And make sense of it every time it occurs too. You don't know when the next time is that it's gonna happen. You don't know when you'll be out and about and see a vampire feeding. You lost one of the ways you can maintain your cannon, so what are your options? You change your story, you deal with the random interruptions you can do nothing about, or you pass on the pack, even though it may very well have some assets that are just the kind of thing you need for period clothing.

(That is just one illustration of how it could go down. The bottom line is, storytelling is a big part of these games and some things are more jarring than others.)

As for people trying to get the sims team to "make the sims something it's not supposed to be." I don't think there's much point in arguing about whether a toggle should or shouldn't exist at this stage. SimGuruNinja stated pretty clearly that they looked into a toggle, but it was out of their scope (at least, at the time). That means they considered it and didn't have the resources, not that they considered it and decided it wasn't right for the design of the sims.

I think we can more or less put the toggle argument to bed. The "whether it should exist or not" argument, that is. We know for sure that the biggest hurdle is a technical/resource one, not one of convincing anyone of anything one way or another.

In that case though, even without the vampires, if it was 200 years ago then phones, computers, modern clothing etc would all be immersion breaking too.

Where do we draw the line for toggles, eventually wed have thousands.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    TS_DivaTS_Diva Posts: 477 Member
    edited January 2017
    rjssim wrote: »
    Dang, I am interested in the new world and game items, but I want to keep my gameplay realistic and not fantasy. It's hard enough with the aliens, but who knows maybe there are ETS out there, controversial, but vampires are 100% fantasy.

Or are they? :o
    gamekitten wrote: »
    >.> Yes, let's just make the whole game vampires...no mortals what so ever. I do not have an issue with vampires yet (have not played them thoroughly yet). But I do have an issue with every single Sim being a vampire. And I paid 20 bucks also. So, my opinion matters just as much as yours. In my game every townie is a vampire from child to elder. I would like to be able to see a bit more mortals in the game and I do not mean the lame NPCs that live in houses.

I adore the build/buy.. I love the new neighborhood. I love CAS with all its new options.. I just do not want everyone spawning vampires..
    Do you even know what a NPC is? Its a nonplayable character those are all playable sims so they are just townies the ones in houses the ones that serve your sims may not be playable.

NPC is actually Non-Player Characters. In tabletop gaming there are two types of characters.....Player Characters and Non-Player Characters. If a user doesn't play them they are NPCs. Traditionally they are not playable, but any character not played is an NPC. When you switch to another family, your previous family also becomes an NPC, technically....until you play them again, because they will still show up in town being played by the game. Point being, it is perfectly fair to refer townies as NPCs.
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    kokoro80 wrote: »
    The seriously makes no sense to me to have a toggle to turn off vampires its a vampire game pack there for its all about vampires that is really not the smartest idea to pay 20 dollars just for the content in the game. Its not worth 20 dollars to me. Its worth 20 dollars to me because I am playing with vampires.

Value is subjective. Anything is only ever worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Just because YOU don't think it is worth spending $20 for the CAS, build/buy assets and a new world, does not make someone else does who think it's worth it wrong.

All fine and dandy, however if they feel it's worth it enough for a purchase then they need to deal with the vampires and not complain and ruin it for us supernatural lovers, who by the way the pack was made for.
    fullspiral wrote: »
    What's the difference between a burglar waking a sim up and not being able to do anything, or a vamp coming in and getting a drink? Nothing. It's random and it's the sims.

I mean, people keep saying they want burglars back because it's a random event that happens and they miss that. This vampire thing is NO different!
    Of course it is different. Burglars happen in the real world, vampires don't. For those who prefer a realistic game, I imagine vampires would kind of ruin that :D

Since I am in two minds about the pack myself, I can see it from both sides. To enjoy the awesomeness of the vampires I would not want it changed in any way. But it would also be nice to have the world and the items without having the vampires - an old, spooky place doesn't necessarily have to mean 'vampire place' - it could be a haunted hollow or any number of other story lines.

In any event, since they have told us why no toggle is available, I would only buy the pack if I can accept it for what it is. I would not want them to change it for me as I know how passionate the vamp fans are. So if I decide I'd prefer not to have permanent vampires I will just not buy it. Or maybe buy it and play it a while and then uninstall it until I want them again.

I'm probably going to get alot of hate for this, but I don't get the appeal of playing "realistically". How do you even play realistically in a sims game, the sims has NEVER been realistic up from the very launch of the first sims game.

There have always been ghosts, aliens, cowplants, invisible therapists that appear when your sim goes crazy, running towards the fire and screaming at it etc. The sims has always been a fantasy simulator, not just realistic.

If people want to play with realism then go ahead, that's their play style. But why are they trying to get the sims team to make the sims something it's not supposed to be?

I agree with a lot of this but the sims is a life simulator. Is it the sims 4 that has the tag line "Play with life?"

I can play realistically as I can in that I don't use cheats and if I'm not playing with supernaturals it's not that hard. The ghosts drive me mad in the sims 3 and 4 and yeah the fact they are playable is not realistic.

But that's the beauty of the sims. For people that want to play as a vampire or witch or mermaid they can, if you want to make a club full of aliens planning on taking over the world you can. The game gives us the freedom to play how we want and make our own stories. It's the reason I love the game. You are only limited by your imagination.
  • Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    kokoro80 wrote: »
    The seriously makes no sense to me to have a toggle to turn off vampires its a vampire game pack there for its all about vampires that is really not the smartest idea to pay 20 dollars just for the content in the game. Its not worth 20 dollars to me. Its worth 20 dollars to me because I am playing with vampires.

Value is subjective. Anything is only ever worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Just because YOU don't think it is worth spending $20 for the CAS, build/buy assets and a new world, does not make someone else does who think it's worth it wrong.

All fine and dandy, however if they feel it's worth it enough for a purchase then they need to deal with the vampires and not complain and ruin it for us supernatural lovers, who by the way the pack was made for.
    fullspiral wrote: »
    What's the difference between a burglar waking a sim up and not being able to do anything, or a vamp coming in and getting a drink? Nothing. It's random and it's the sims.

I mean, people keep saying they want burglars back because it's a random event that happens and they miss that. This vampire thing is NO different!
    Of course it is different. Burglars happen in the real world, vampires don't. For those who prefer a realistic game, I imagine vampires would kind of ruin that :D

Since I am in two minds about the pack myself, I can see it from both sides. To enjoy the awesomeness of the vampires I would not want it changed in any way. But it would also be nice to have the world and the items without having the vampires - an old, spooky place doesn't necessarily have to mean 'vampire place' - it could be a haunted hollow or any number of other story lines.

In any event, since they have told us why no toggle is available, I would only buy the pack if I can accept it for what it is. I would not want them to change it for me as I know how passionate the vamp fans are. So if I decide I'd prefer not to have permanent vampires I will just not buy it. Or maybe buy it and play it a while and then uninstall it until I want them again.

I agree with a lot of this but the sims is a life simulator. Is it the sims 4 that has the tag line "Play with life?"

I can play realistically as I can in that I don't use cheats and if I'm not playing with supernaturals it's not that hard. The ghosts drive me mad in the sims 3 and 4 and yeah the fact they are playable is not realistic.

But that's the beauty of the sims. For people that want to play as a vampire or witch or mermaid they can, if you want to make a club full of aliens planning on taking over the world you can. The game gives us the freedom to play how we want and make our own stories. It's the reason I love the game. You are only limited by your imagination.

Yeah, I think it is just about possible to play 'realistically' as well. But for saves where I am doing that then they are usually heavily modded. There is a ghost cleaner command provided by MCCC that is very useful, for example.

I think the strategy that has been chosen for delivering content actually militates against players using it as a fully effective life sim game.

The active careers was something I wanted from the get go, when it arrives, I have to have aliens as well? Yeah, I get that it connects to the science career, but if I want to quietly play a doctor sim, then there is always a chance that my doctor will happen across an alien. And if you ever agree to an alien night, then that's it, game is full of them.

At least this vampire pack has a much more narrow focus than GTW had, but I can still understand the frustrations of those that actually want to build a club of goths that hang around, but don't want real vampires. There are all those lovely clothes but I have to have to have real vampires as well?

Personally, I would like hair packs, clothes packs, lot packs, life state packs etc.

I have simply accepted it is what it is and I just go with it or micromanage everything or do without as mentioned above.
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member
    What I find quite interesting is that in TS2 we would get really full expansions with all sorts of sims dropping by everywhere. Witches came with apartments, they would come to the lot you're on and ruin your day. If you wanted cars, you would put up with Vampires too. Today it is "I want them to sell every little bit of DLC SEPARATELY, what if I want aliens, but not the doctors career? Why do I have to put up with that?!". Seriously? Do you want The Sims to become the overpriced train simulator with 2000 pieces of individual DLC?

As for "I bought the vampire pack for the clothes and items", just go and get CC. So much CC out there, especially maxis match CC, why in the world would you purchase a VAMPIRE pack when you hate having VAMPIRES in your game?
  • Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    edited January 2017
    mirta000 wrote: »
    What I find quite interesting is that in TS2 we would get really full expansions with all sorts of sims dropping by everywhere. Witches came with apartments, they would come to the lot you're on and ruin your day. If you wanted cars, you would put up with Vampires too. Today it is "I want them to sell every little bit of DLC SEPARATELY, what if I want aliens, but not the doctors career? Why do I have to put up with that?!". Seriously? Do you want The Sims to become the overpriced train simulator with 2000 pieces of individual DLC?

As for "I bought the vampire pack for the clothes and items", just go and get CC. So much CC out there, especially maxis match CC, why in the world would you purchase a VAMPIRE pack when you hate having VAMPIRES in your game?

Well no.

That is assuming the pre-existing model. If it was up to me, I'd pay a sub so there are no barriers caused by creative content decisions having to be shoehorned into the discrete packs for the purposes of revenue. Of course, subs are unpopular, but I have just dropped over 60 quid on getting up to date with packs over the last 6 months, which is about a tenner a month.
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    mirta000 wrote: »

Exactly this.

It wasn't a problem in TS2, it shouldn't be one now.

--T
  • Options
    Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    edited January 2017
    For me, the kid is more of a problem then the vampires are. I haven't had a vampire try to take a bite out of my sims yet. No mods or CC.
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited January 2017
    Yes, I don't see why people are still arguing: The Gurus said at the moment, they couldn't do the toggle without sacrificing the vamp quality.

Could they do it in the future, like Sims 3 did later in its own lifetime? Maybe, maybe not.

All we can do now is perhaps create an Idea thread or feedback thread (or petition thread?) asking/requesting for toggles. In the meantime, you either buy the GP or you don't.

It is what it is.

The arguing and being angry or getting nasty to other simmers is not going to change anything. *shrugs*

Start a thread in Ideas or maybe Feedback, and have people giving ideas or giving their support.

The arguing back and forth will not make changes. Vote with your wallet, don't buy the pack, and provide the feedback.

The GP is done now, so maybe later we can get a toggle. We must accept that more options is a good thing, but we must also accept if it's not possible, it's not possible.

Sims 3 didn't have toggles right away, either, until much later around the Supernatural pack release (and vamps were in a previous EP), so perhaps we may get toggles in the far future.

We'll see. We are not devs, so all we can do is ask in another part of the forums, and hope that the devs can work it out.

If not, it's up to the customers to decide if they want to keep financially supporting the game or not. At this point, it is what it is. Either get the luxury game thing, or not.

No need to get angry and personal with other simmers for having different opinions about the toggles.

Anyway: The vamps are indepth and are now a finished product (with some bugs that need to be patched, of course, like anything else). Let people voice if they want a toggle now, since the vamps are already finished and indepth.

As long as they're not asking for nerfing of vamps (which would be very unfair to ask), I think it's reasonable to ask for a future toggle when Sims 3 had done something similar in its lifetime.

Anyway, the vamps are finished, and it's fine if people ask for a toggle. It's up to the devs to decide if a toggle is possible. There is no need for snappy arguments. Respect other simmers, and understand and respect that some people are only asking for an option now, after the vamps are already have been finished.

We got our vamps. It's all good. I am sure that vamps will not be nerfed or hurt anymore (hopefully).

If they nerf our vamps, we will definitely let the devs know, with our voices loud and clear. :smile:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Yes, I don't see why people are still arguing: The Gurus said at the moment, they couldn't do the toggle without sacrificing the vamp quality.

Could they do it in the future, like Sims 3 did later in its own lifetime? Maybe, maybe not.

All we can do now is perhaps create an Idea thread or feedback thread (or petition thread?) asking/requesting for toggles. In the meantime, you either buy the GP or you don't.

It is what it is.

The arguing and being angry or getting nasty to other simmers is not going to change anything. *shrugs*

Start a thread in Ideas or maybe Feedback, and have people giving ideas or giving their support.

The arguing back and forth will not make changes. Vote with your wallet, don't buy the pack, and provide the feedback.

The GP is done now, so maybe later we can get a toggle. We must accept that more options is a good thing, but we must also accept if it's not possible, it's not possible.

Sims 3 didn't have toggles right away, either, until much later around the Supernatural pack release (and vamps were in a previous EP), so perhaps we may get toggles in the far future.

We'll see. We are not devs, so all we can do is ask in another part of the forums, and hope that the devs can work it out.

If not, it's up to the customers to decide if they want to keep financially supporting the game or not. At this point, it is what it is. Either get the luxury game thing, or not.

No need to get angry and personal with other simmers for having different opinions about the toggles.

Anyway: The vamps are indepth and are now a finished product (with some bugs that need to be patched, of course, like anything else). Let people voice if they want a toggle now, since the vamps are already finished and indepth.

As long as they're not asking for nerfing of vamps (which would be very unfair to ask), I think it's reasonable to ask for a future toggle when Sims 3 had done something similar in its lifetime.

Anyway, the vamps are finished, and it's fine if people ask for a toggle. It's up to the devs to decide if a toggle is possible. There is no need for snappy arguments. Respect other simmers, and understand and respect that some people are only asking for an option now, after the vamps are already have been finished.

We got our vamps. It's all good. I am sure that vamps will not be nerfed or hurt anymore (hopefully).

If they nerf our vamps, we will definitely let the devs know, with our voices loud and clear. :smile:

the literal Bottom line

giphy_by_mphattyboi-dawvuhm.gif
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    @fullspiral I would love to have your potions shop in FH. I couldn't find it in the gallery. I even checked under CC (although I don't use cc or mods) but I take it you didn't upload it? Just thought I'd check because it's a beauty, even if I can't have it!

I didn't create it. I got it off the gallery. It's called Witch Corner.
  • Options
    lady8janelady8jane Posts: 350 Member
    Just delete the pre-made vampires and you won't have any in your game. It's as simple as that.
  • Options
    KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,092 Member
    edited January 2017
    A question related to this topic.... Do random townies become vampires and are they randomly created like in TS3 or are the three premades in Forgotten Hollow the only ones unless you were to interfere and turn others?

By the way, I haven't bought the pack yet even though I'm seriously considering making it the first one I buy for TS4 at some point in the near future. Was kind of hoping the population doesn't go crazy like in TS3.
  • Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    A question related to this topic.... Do random townies become vampires and are they randomly created like in TS3 or are the three premades in Forgotten Hollow the only ones unless you were to interfere and turn others?

By the way, I haven't bought the pack yet even though I'm seriously considering getting it at some point soon.
    @KendraRiley17 This might help answer your question :smile:
    Vampires generate at a small chance in all neighborhoods between 1am-5am as walk-bys (they don't live in a house or anything like that).
    They generate at a much higher chance in forgotten hollow and are almost guaranteed there.

There are also ‘faux’ vampires that have a small chance of spawning between 10pm – 2pm. These aren't really Vampires, but humans who wear Vampire clothes, because they are posers and want to front like they're a real vampire. Like above, a small chance for them to appear in all worlds and a greater chance in forgotten hollow.

Waiters and bartenders: These are just grabbed from Sims that exist in your world. If there are not enough Sims to fill this position (Sims are busy, they already have other jobs, they are not selectable for this job, etc.) the game generates a Sim to fill the role. This could be (but is not encouraged to be) a vampire. We did do work to make sure vampires don’t spawn by default if the job is scheduled for a day time shift.

Vlads texts and tweets are not contained to forgotten hollow. He will occasionally visit a sleeping human Sim at night. This has a very high chance to occur the 1st time and then is dramatically lowered.

NPC Vamps never bite and turn other Sims into Vampires.
    NPC Vamps are never moved into lots (except for the 2 lots by default in Forgotten Hollow)
    NPC Vamps will never replace a player Sim or any other Sim living in the world.

• Options
    KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,092 Member
    @Zafireria Thanks for linking that, I must have missed that thread. That basically answers my question. Sounds like there are at least a few townies then, but the population doesn't go crazy like it did it TS3 with story progression turned on.
  • Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    @KendraRiley17 I have had it since release and I am not seeing any new vampires, other than those 3 that came with the pack and 2 others that I turned myself. But I haven't exactly been looking either, but yeah,
  • Options
    Tenchi2aTenchi2a Posts: 105 Member
    shellbeme wrote: »
    JACKIEJOY wrote: »
    I paid 20 bucks for VAMPIRES. If they get toned down because people who don't want vampires bought a VAMPIRE pack and then whined about the vampires being in the pack I am gonna have a fit.

Fully agree :)
    I agree to. I mean they knew it was a vampire pack so why buy it if you want it toned down?

Maybe because you want to play different stories in different saves for example.
    I don't see why an OPTION to disable them would bother anybody. It's just an option, just a box to tick or untick. It wouldn't change your game.

This is the point that you and everyone else is missing.
    Now don't get me wrong I'm playing a Vampire right now and loving it, those the AI could use some work (Parties during the day are not a bright idea).

That said When I want to play other stories that I don't want Vampires in I would like to have that option. Ways that this could be handled
    1. A toggle - and to all that say this can be done you are wrong MC command does it already with aliens.
    2. The ability to disconnect FH from the world save.
    3. A % slider for Lifestates - same as ablove
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    lady8jane wrote: »
    Just delete the pre-made vampires and you won't have any in your game. It's as simple as that.
    Ok That doesn't make sense why you would buy the pack if you are just going to delete what the pack revolves around.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited January 2017
    Ok That doesn't make sense why you would buy the pack if you are just going to delete what the pack revolves around.

Well the game pack revolves around vampires, it doesn't revolve around the premades in particular...
    By deleting the NPCs, in world management, You are less likely to encounter another vampire unless you trigger something to make new vampires to spawn in.
    Tenchi2a wrote: »
    shellbeme wrote: »
    JACKIEJOY wrote: »
    I paid 20 bucks for VAMPIRES. If they get toned down because people who don't want vampires bought a VAMPIRE pack and then whined about the vampires being in the pack I am gonna have a fit.

Fully agree :)
    I agree to. I mean they knew it was a vampire pack so why buy it if you want it toned down?

Maybe because you want to play different stories in different saves for example.
    I don't see why an OPTION to disable them would bother anybody. It's just an option, just a box to tick or untick. It wouldn't change your game.

This is the point that you and everyone else is missing.
    Now don't get me wrong I'm playing a Vampire right now and loving it, those the AI could use some work (Parties during the day are not a bright idea).

That said When I want to play other stories that I don't want Vampires in I would like to have that option. Ways that this could be handled
    1. A toggle - and to all that say this can be done you are wrong MC command does it already with aliens.
    2. The ability to disconnect FH from the world save.
    3. A % slider for Lifestates - same as ablove

Humans included.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,559 Member
    op you may not went vampires in all your saved game but if you bough the gamepack then you will have to accept vampires other wise whats the point of buying a gamepack then took me almost a week to realise that it was worth buying so you need to eather accept vampires and tolorate them or just simply ignore that they are in your game and just decline any vampire events if you do not went to see any and you also need to know that for some players even if i do not plan on playing vampires offen they are a major part of some player play style.
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    gamekitten wrote: »
    >.> Yes, let's just make the whole game vampires...no mortals what so ever. I do not have an issue with vampires yet (have not played them thoroughly yet). But I do have an issue with every single Sim being a vampire. And I paid 20 bucks also. So, my opinion matters just as much as yours. In my game every townie is a vampire from child to elder. I would like to be able to see a bit more mortals in the game and I do not mean the lame NPCs that live in houses.

I adore the build/buy.. I love the new neighborhood. I love CAS with all its new options.. I just do not want everyone spawning vampires..

That's the problem with EA. With anything that is new, they go crazy with it.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,630 Member
    edited January 2017
    op you may not went vampires in all your saved game but if you bough the gamepack then you will have to accept vampires other wise whats the point of buying a gamepack then took me almost a week to realise that it was worth buying so you need to eather accept vampires and tolorate them or just simply ignore that they are in your game and just decline any vampire events if you do not went to see any and you also need to know that for some players even if i do not plan on playing vampires offen they are a major part of some player play style.

Actually, if you go to Household Management right away and delete the two vampire households, you'll pretty much never see a vampire. They did a decent job accommodating those of us who play multiple ways in different saves, IMO. (This was really important to me, so that's not cheerleader stuff here. If it was so easy for ghosts, I'd be really happy!)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    lady8janelady8jane Posts: 350 Member

Doesn't make sense for me either. But there are obviously people who bought the game and don't want vampires in their games. So ... *shrug*