Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What EP do you think we'll get a new lifestate with?

princessdylanprincessdylan Posts: 124 Member
Just a speculation thread I miss plantsims and werewolves what EP/Gamepack do you think would include new lifestates?
qodtl3.jpg
Gallery & Origin: princessdyland
I play the Sims 2/3/4 & Medieval
Please use she/her pronouns (:
Post edited by princessdylan on

Comments

• Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    Get a toddler
    Get to kindergarten
    Get magical
    Get burnt at the stake

AND FINALLY
    Get a magical toddler burnt at the stake (if EA went dark)

Sorry, I'm kind off feeling bored :D
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Lifestages or lifestates? The first is about ages the other is about supernaturals.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I'm hoping none. I rather have a life stage patched in so focus can be put onto life states instead and fleshing out all life stages equally.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    ferret9005ferret9005 Posts: 1,361 Member
    I'm not sure we're going o get much in the way of Lifestates.
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Hopefully we'll get a new life state in the next one
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    JuanaJuana Posts: 840 Member
    I'm sure a new lifestate will come with a Supernatural EP. I can't see a reason to add a lifestate to any other EP now that aliens are already out but who knows...
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    ferret9005 wrote: »
    I'm not sure we're going o get much in the way of Lifestates.
    I'm fearing the same thing ;__;
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Juana wrote: »
    I'm sure a new lifestate will come with a Supernatural EP. I can't see a reason to add a lifestate to any other EP now that aliens are already out but who knows...

Not every life state is a supernatural though. Example, the robot lifestates.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    The new kids stuff pack coming out is progress since there's like nothing for kids. I'm doing the 100 baby challenge, and I am 20 kids in. I am getting bored of not only the hair and clothes for kids, but the lack of furniture/objects for them. A majority of my CC is kids stuff because I've gotten so bored. I only have TS4, but from what I've seen on youtube, toddlers and babies seemed like so much fun. I know that babies are still in TS4, but what do you do besides feed, change and rock them? I would love to see a generations expansion or even game pack in the future.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Lifestages or lifestates? The first is about ages the other is about supernaturals.

Okay sorry for using the wrong term lol
    qodtl3.jpg
  • Options
    Hopefully we'll get a new life state in the next one

Since the Sims 4 seems to be in a habit of doing things we havent seen before rather than fanfavourites I wouldnt be surprised if they gave us a completely new type of lifestate
    qodtl3.jpg
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I think we won't see any at all. I'm sure they discuss what type of vampire this time if they even consider them. And I am sure they have the same disagreements we do. Sparkly, or classic burn in the sun vamp. I think ghosts and aliens are it. Because we see how many want supernaturals in an EP dedicated to the subject, but just as many say no, if you build this EP leave out the monsters. lol So, I doubt we see any.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Cinebar wrote: »
    I think we won't see any at all. I'm sure they discuss what type of vampire this time if they even consider them. And I am sure they have the same disagreements we do. Sparkly, or classic burn in the sun vamp. I think ghosts and aliens are it. Because we see how many want supernaturals in an EP dedicated to the subject, but just as many say no, if you build this EP leave out the monsters. lol So, I doubt we see any.

I wouldnt 100% discount new lifestates I think getting Aliens was a good sign I just wish we wouldve got something with Get Together
    qodtl3.jpg
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,444 Member
    edited April 2016
    Just a speculation thread I miss plantsims and werewolves what EP/Gamepack do you think would include new lifestates?

Supernatural.

We might get mermaids if we get a Tropical Vacation Expansion Pack.
  • Options
    Lyndsay said life states were never meant to be tradition so don't count on it. As we see they aren't holding to any traditions this time. Huge backlash for aliens in GTW. I think that did it.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options

Supernatural.

I'd love Mermaids in the Sims 4 but first a beach would be nice
    qodtl3.jpg
  • Options

Supernatural.

I'd love Mermaids in the Sims 4 but first a beach would be nice

Most likely we won't see beaches till we get a Tropical Vacation Expansion and it may also add mermaids. Hopefully we'll get swimming in the ocean back.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Well, if we are speculating I would like to see a gargoyle or those angels on Doctor Who. They are made of stone and when you look away they get you. They move if you blink. Don't blink. That's my idea of fun. ETA: It would help if I could spell. lol
  • Options
    BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    idk since they broke the "non-tradition" of a new lifestate per pack. i'd love one in whatever the next pack is, i hope we get vampires or witches soon... mermaids would be cool sometime too.
    Lyndsay said life states were never meant to be tradition so don't count on it. As we see they aren't holding to any traditions this time. Huge backlash for aliens in GTW. I think that did it.
    didn't know there was a huge backlash for aliens. why was there? i hate that people want them to leave out lifestates but the same people are upset that toddlers were left out. so hypocritical...
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!
  • Options
    I could see vampires being added to an Apartment Ep or Dating Expansion Pack.
  • Options
    ebuchalaebuchala Posts: 4,945 Member
    edited April 2016

Do you have the quote on that? I thought what they said was that getting a new life state in each pack wasn't meant to be a tradition.
    Origin ID: ebuchala
    I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning psychopath. Reaper
  • Options
    ebuchalaebuchala Posts: 4,945 Member
    Well, if we are speculating I would like to see a gargoyle or those angels on Doctor Who. They are made of stone and when you look away they get you. They move if you blink. Don't blink. That's my idea of fun. ETA: It would help if I could spell. lol

Oh gosh yes, having the Weeping Angels would be awesome. But I definitely wouldn't count on that--they've already got the Star Wars licensing. I can't imagine them getting Doctor Who licensing as well (though wouldn't that be awesome?).
    Origin ID: ebuchala
    I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning psychopath. Reaper
  • Options
    @BOY people are still complaining and wanting a turn off switch to get rid of them altogether. Let alone the backlash for abductions some called a bad act which can't be named here. Even though they have patched aliens two or three times now, people are still complaining to get rid of them.
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    Tbh I think vampires would have been perfect for Get Together. I hope they come soon though (next EP maybe...)
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    @ebuchala, thank you, I couldn't think of what they are called. lol Haven't had my DW fix in months. Netflix and Hulu have removed all DW series from their line up. :s I haven't binged on that series in months. :'( Wanted to watch the other night and darn it they have both just wiped them off their networks.