The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any Slash fans / Rock music fans out there?

Comments

• Options
    sekojranasekojrana Posts: 107 Member
    @sillyangel0906 i know right? So underrated! Haha, i used to have them on my ipod but for some reason all their songs werent equalized properly, and they would come on like, 4 times as loud. I used to use audio crossfade feature and id forget about it until a song crept in and then got suddenly deafening hahaha.

@hannahvs3 i looked up a tourlist! Theres alot of big names touring this year, iron maiden, chris cornell, slipknot and marilyn manson co headlining!! (Love to see that one) all im seeing are north american tourdates, but its probably cos i found an american site, i dont know how many will be making it over your way. Heres a link if you wanna look tho: loudwire.com/rock-metal-music-tours-guide/
  • Options
    hannahvs3hannahvs3 Posts: 211 Member
    @sekojrana Thanks for the link :) I will look at it.
    Origin ID: hannahvs3 ~ 'I still love live records; as a fan of rock music- and I still feel like a fan first- I don't think there's anything better than hearing your favourite band live.' ~ Slash
    Various build challenge
  • Options
    And ive never heard of puneapple theif! Ill look them up when i get home. And yeah, if younlike to travel youd probably go stir crazy here, but i actually love it here haha. I drive around the island in the summer, theres so many places ive still never seen, and alot of tiny little communities (some abandoned!), and basically no matter where you go you can see the water! It has its perks lol
  • Options
    @sekojrana I think that I will love it there but not to live, only to go on holiday there. I will go to your island when I win the lottery or get rich :)
    You are almost a member :)
    Origin ID: hannahvs3 ~ 'I still love live records; as a fan of rock music- and I still feel like a fan first- I don't think there's anything better than hearing your favourite band live.' ~ Slash
    Various build challenge
  • Options
    @hannahvs3 it is a lovely place to visit hehe. Id love to visit the netherlands, but i dont see that happening. (I had a severe allergic reaction to a fairly important vaccine when i was younger, so i never did get up to date with it, and countries dont like you to visit them without up to date vaccinations lol)

And yes! I am almost a member haha. That means I can finally edit my typos! Im usinng an ipad right now so i dont have an actual keyboard. I keep hitting v and n when i go for the space bar! ( i would also normally use better punctuation but mobile keyboards are just a pain, lol)
  • Options
    @sekojrana Ah that sucks, is there no way that you can get the vaccine without the allergic reaction?

Only one posts left for you :) Oh punctuation doesn't bother me, I just hope that my English is okay and I don't make stupid (grammar) mistakes xp
    Various build challenge
  • Options
    @hannahvs3 im not sure, im kind of afraid to tho, cos it was instant, it manifested hours later. For my other vaccines, i hung around the clinic for a few hours after just incase, but i havent hard the nerve to get the same one done yet. i also have an autoimmune disease, and it just hit me that that mightve had something to do with it lol. If i ever do decide to leave the country, i guess ill have to take the plunge then and just monitor myself for a while afterwards. And also, your english is great! Haha
  • Options
    @sekojrana Oh I understand that it is scary to do. I hope that when you have to get the vaccine again, you won't get a allergic reaction again.
    Are you a member now? I though you needed 30 comments and 50 points and you have that but I still see you as a 'new member'..
    Various build challenge
  • Options
    @hannahvs3 thanks! Haha, i have no idea! I think maybe members get promoted in batches? Seems like theres batch updates in the activity feed or whatever usually, i guess ill get a notification when it happens? Hmm!
  • Options
    @sekojrana The posts said 'You need 50 Points, 30 Posts and have an account older than 24 hours to become a Member.'
    So I don't get why you are not a member now..

Various build challenge
  • Options
    @hannahvs3 maybe its not automatic, and mods have to do it manually? After all the spam thats been happening maybe theyre looking a little closer before the member status goes through? Thats my best guess
  • Options
    @sekojrana I was a member directly after my 30th post but we'll see :)
    Various build challenge
  • Options
    @hannahvs3 oh there we go! Haha, i even got two notifications about it! Haha wicked
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    @hannahvs3
    I hadn't heard of The Pineapple Thief before, but I'm checking them out now, and they seem pretty good. I like their sound!
  • Options
    @DevilNDisguise Have you listened to their album called 'Magnolia'? That's my favourite album :)
    Various build challenge
  • Options
    DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    Hello! I'm more of a metal fan personally, but I do know some of Slash's stuff (and I grew up listening to ALOT of rock music because of my dad and sister lol).

I don't know why, but I'm surprised to see a rock music discussion on the Sims Forums; I never really imagined many Sims fans being rock fans, but I guess I was wrong! xD
  • Options
    @DarkSuperNinja That's exactly why I made this discussion, I was also wondering if there were many Sims fans who also like Rock :)
    Can you name some bands which you like? :) Maybe you will find some fellow-fans here!
    Various build challenge
  • Options
    @hannahvs3 I'm a fan of Iron Maiden (I grew up listening to them) and Tenacious D are awesome too! :D I like some Slipknot stuff, and I've recently been getting into Children of Bodom (listening to them now) and Arch Enemy.
    And, last but not least, Fall Out Boy aren't really proper rock, but just deserve an honourable mention for being my favourite band ever! xD

I could say other groups such as the Black Eyed Peas (I have all of their albums, don't judge me xD) but I doubt I'd find any Black Eyed Peas fans on a rock discussion! :P
  • Options
    @DarkSuperNinja I don't judge you xp I sometimes listen to Shakira and some manufactured pop-artists that I really want to dislike..
    Various build challenge
  • Options
    @hannahvs3 I'm glad I'm not alone on that! xD When I'm listening to Willpower (Will.i.am album) I feel like I should be hating on it, but I enjoy it far too much to hate it!
  • Options
    @DarkSuperNinja I feel exactly the same when I listen to some popmusic. I'm even too embarrassed to mention which artist hahahhaha
    Various build challenge
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    @hannahvs3 Come on, if I mention that I have all of BEP's, Katy Perry's, and Jessie J's albums, you have to say who you like! ;) This is a non-judgement zone, I promise!
  • Options
    @DarkSuperNinja okey okey... Uuh let's start with the one I actually really like: Sia. She's not manufactured or something and i genuinely think she is a good artist but then I also listen to a few songs of Justin Bieber (shame shame), Shawn Mendes and Fifth Harmony..
    Various build challenge
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    talking about rock music I see
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    Still reading the discussion about something you hate..
    Various build challenge