Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is the next game pack about restaurants? New tweet suggests so!

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,471 Member
    As far as destination worlds go I"m cool with them adding one for this pack. The argument might be who wants to send sims on a vacation to go to restuarents but we can also place these restuarents in the home worlds. Were not restricted. I just want a new destination world. My dream world would be a Tropical Location with the restuarents.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    If there is a new destination world in it. Then I too hope that it's a tropical one with restaurants right on the beach.
    And I also hope that sims can go swimming in the ocean in this Pack too.B)
  • Options
    Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    > @catloverplayer said:
    > The hardest part is the waiting and not knowing what's in the pack. Another week to get thru till we atleast have a chance at an announcement next week.
    >
    > With them saying the wait will be worth it I think that we can expect a new world to come with this whether it's a new home world or a new destination. This pack has been in the making for about 8 months.
    >
    > Also I think the reason this is taking so long as I said before maybe there is something their having trouble getting to work. If this is really on resturarents then the coding to make this stuff work right would be extensive eg waiters,hostess npcs,menus,your sims sitting and ordering. As much as I'm in a hurry to get this pack I do want it done with the least bugs possible.

I agree 100% with you, I want them to take their time and make it as flawless as possible. I have a feeling this next pack is going to be huge..
  • Options
    I am so excited! I haven't been really interested in the game lately so I cant wait for some new stuff to play with! With how good spa day was, I'm pretty sure this next one will be amazing.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    I am so excited! I haven't been really interested in the game lately so I cant wait for some new stuff to play with! With how good spa day was, I'm pretty sure this next one will be amazing.
    I truly hope so because they have done an excellent job about keeping tight lipped about what the Pack is about, and what's in it. Plus they certainly are taking their sweet time at making the official announcement about the Pack.

• Options
    > @sunman502 said:
    > Dreagen1 wrote: »
    >
    > I am so excited! I haven't been really interested in the game lately so I cant wait for some new stuff to play with! With how good spa day was, I'm pretty sure this next one will be amazing.
    >
    >
    >
    > I truly hope so because they have done an excellent job about keeping tight lipped about what the Pack is about, and what's in it. Plus they certainly are taking their sweet time at making the official announcement about the Pack.

As SimGuruNinja said on Twitter "it is worth the wait". Hope so too.
    Next week should be when they announce it, I'm thinking a release around march 8th.. maybe.
  • Options
    HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member
    So, you think the announcement's going to be this Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday?
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member

Tuesday / Wednesday I think are announcement days

Correct me if I'm wrong
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    This announcement is taking long.
    I just hope the wait is worth it.

I hate to be a downer as I try to be positive as much as I can. But their worth it, and our worth it are two completely different things....

That is what worries me....
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    TheSimerTheSimer Posts: 1,007 Member
    edited February 2016

Tuesday > Teaser
    Wednesday > Announcement blog + trailer
  • Options
    HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member
    I just need a teaser and then I'll be fine for the rest if the week.
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Amy327Amy327 Posts: 67 Member
    Oh oh, are tickets selling for the hype train?! I want on please!!
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    TheSimer wrote: »

Tuesday > Teaser
    Wednesday > Announcement blog + trailer

Hope thats the case, I don't think I can wait any longer. :confounded:
  • Options
    RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    I just need a teaser and then I'll be fine for the rest if the week.

Same here ! Even the smallest teaser will lift away my worries about the pack
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • Options
    I need a press release and trailer.
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited February 2016
    Yes, trailer or teaser. Something!

A game shouldn't be like this to the point where many players are starving for content. Even some people who enjoyed or kind of liked sims 4 are now asking for new content, even after a recent EP...

A game is really lacking if people are that starved for content..
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,088 Member
    Two more days and the hype train arrives! Maybe this week we'll reach our destination! :p
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    @bunny-🐸🐸🐸🐸 Funny enough, i'm never starved for new content, I just really enjoy the gameplay/items in these packs, so i'm always hyped and excited for new content, like most of the others. I love what they're making, sometimes they use old ideas, sometimes new ones, it's just fun to see what else my game can offer, you know :blush:

I'm hoping we'll hear something next week, it'll be really nice to hear something before March starts!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    I just want devs to surprise me with something fun and actually good. That is all I want.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Two more days and the hype train arrives! Maybe this week we'll reach our destination! :p

I'd say 3 because they don't announce on Monday s. I can't wait to find out what gameplay objects were getting. I'm still thinking one of them is the photobooth.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,088 Member

I'd say 3 because they don't announce on Monday s. I can't wait to find out what gameplay objects were getting. I'm still thinking one of them is the photobooth.

Yeah but the hype train always pulls out of the station on Mondays.
  • Options
    If this game is coming out by the 15th they need to announce it next week.
  • Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    @SimGuruDrake hasn't debunked no announcement next week so I think it's a go!!
  • Options
    KatyJay88 wrote: »

Plot twist next week Drake posts that there will be no announcements XD
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    KatyJay88 wrote: »

Plot twist next week Drake posts that there will be no announcements XD

200.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top