Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is the next game pack about restaurants? New tweet suggests so!

Comments

• Options
    The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    KatyJay88 wrote: »
    @SimGuruDrake hasn't debunked no announcement next week so I think it's a go!!

Plot twist next week Drake posts that there will be no announcements XD

giphy.gif
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    I just want devs to surprise me with something fun and actually good. That is all I want.

Announcing La Toilet Stuff Pack! :D
    Coming March 14th, featuring one toilet and several CAS items for women only for only $10! :)

(Most likely we're getting another SP and it will be another Cool Kitchen incident).
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    ijustlikesimsijustlikesims Posts: 83 Member
    Goodness, I am waiting, hopefully it is sooner than later!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,408 Member
    edited February 2016
    aws200 wrote: »
    I just want devs to surprise me with something fun and actually good. That is all I want.

Coming March 14th, featuring one toilet and several CAS items for women only for only $10! :)

(Most likely we're getting another SP and it will be another Cool Kitchen incident).

Then why did SimGuruNinja say the next gamepack is to be announced soon?

Next Stuffpack isn't till April.
  • Options
    The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    Okay wow, I never thought this thread would come anywhere close to 50 pages, obviously I haven't been keeping up to date over the past few weeks :open_mouth:
  • Options
    AtomicSimmerAtomicSimmer Posts: 1,133 Member
    Restaurants is such a big topic I think it could come out as a expansion. I believe we have only had like 2 actual expansions and all the rest were just little game packs and stuff packs. If it does come out that would be really cool. I would expect it as a expansion if they plan to do alot of things with it.
    ATOMICSIMMER
    Sims Fanboy
    Play with Life
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Restaurants is such a big topic I think it could come out as a expansion. I believe we have only had like 2 actual expansions and all the rest were just little game packs and stuff packs. If it does come out that would be really cool. I would expect it as a expansion if they plan to do alot of things with it.

An EP just for restaurants? No....
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member

She's not going to debunk it this week. Why would she when she can debunk it the day of >:)
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member

Yeah, I have to agree with this. The next EP really needs to be jam-packed with activities and objects/items etc. Really in-depth game play.
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    NZsimm3r wrote: »

Yeah, I have to agree with this. The next EP really needs to be jam-packed with activities and objects/items etc. Really in-depth game play.

We aren't talking about an EP we're talking about a Game Pack.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited February 2016

He knows, he was just replying to me about @AtomicSimmer :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member

I realize that... my comment was in reply to Atomicsimmer who suggested that restaurants should be an expansion pack... which I disagree with. Pretty simple really.
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options

She's not going to debunk it this week. Why would she when she can debunk it the day of >:)

Personally I hope she doesn't debunk it this coming week. With another patch looming I think they need to announce this coming week. Patches come out a week before Gamepacks and they usually drop the second week of the month.
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    edited February 2016
    I wouldn't mind having GP3 center around Restaurants, but hopefully everything we get won't be exclusively for Restaurants, what about The Sims 4: Fine Dining? Adds a whole bunch of new Recipes, food-inspired clothing such as a Banana and a Meatball Suit, add a Restaurant where you could have Birthday Parties and Weddings at and they set you up with Cakes, even add some more Kitchen Stuff, I'd like for the Skill to be a Chocolatier Skill, where your Sims can make delicious Chocolate.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I tweeted about the need for GamePack 3 and SimGuruNinja (The NEW head of Gamepacks) Tweeted me back saying: Hang in there! I know you're hungry for news & I can't wait to serve up some fresh info soon!
    HUNGRY for news, SERVE UP some fresh info? Did someone say Restaurants? I mean, he could just be using them terms without thought but I don't think he is! What do you guys think? Here's the tweet:

Could just be a food stand....lol
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    I tweeted about the need for GamePack 3 and SimGuruNinja (The NEW head of Gamepacks) Tweeted me back saying: Hang in there! I know you're hungry for news & I can't wait to serve up some fresh info soon!
    HUNGRY for news, SERVE UP some fresh info? Did someone say Restaurants? I mean, he could just be using them terms without thought but I don't think he is! What do you guys think? Here's the tweet:

I hope not. What a let down that would be.
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind having GP3 center around Restaurants, but hopefully everything we get won't be exclusively for Restaurants, what about The Sims 4: Fine Dining? Adds a whole bunch of new Recipes, food-inspired clothing such as a Banana and a Meatball Suit, add a Restaurant where you could have Birthday Parties and Weddings at and they set you up with Cakes, even add some more Kitchen Stuff, I'd like for the Skill to be a Chocolatier Skill, where your Sims can make delicious Chocolate.

And to add if were getting restuarents they might as well throw in some new romantic interactions at tables like footsie,feed a bite,steal a bite,caress hand,toasting,a new table kiss like freeplay has and suprise engagement.

Also I hope we see new booths that allow sims to makeout and cuddle and I want new makeout and cuddle interactions for this booth. This booth is hopefully our chance to get a cuddle that they don't break away from after 5 seconds. Also I wouldn't mind if sims could do all the interactions now that are available with sofas in addition to the new ones.

• Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member

He knows, he was just replying to me about @AtomicSimmer :)
    You mean she was, if you were referring to NZsimm3r, Sigzy05. ;)

• Options
    I really hope if dating is centered around restaurants we also get some romantic furniture in this pack like the vibrating heart shaped bed,Heart shaped fireplace,lip sofas etc.

Just because it s restaurants doesn't mean you can't finish the date at home. Also I hope we get some romantic candles.
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I really hope if dating is centered around restaurants we also get some romantic furniture in this pack like the vibrating heart shaped bed,Heart shaped fireplace,lip sofas etc.

Just because it s restaurants doesn't mean you can't finish the date at home. Also I hope we get some romantic candles.

Don't forget a hear shape swing. Hot tub , bath
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    SennieSennie Posts: 2,708 Member

Agreed :) I want all of the above ^^ as well :)

Matthew.
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited February 2016
    aws200 wrote: »

Then why did SimGuruNinja say the next gamepack is to be announced soon?

Next Stuffpack isn't till April.

because ''soon'' is very non specific....

Again: we will have to wait and see. It's not coming any quicker anyway.
  • Options
    One of the interactions I'd hope we get with this pack

[img][/img]BennettsVDay2.jpg
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    So happy when it's Monday tomorrow, which in itself is weird haha, but i'm thinking we'll hear something this week, atleast i'm hoping! :blush:
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    qrlcodeqrlcode Posts: 532 Member

That sounds good too!
  • Options
    qrlcode wrote: »

That sounds good too!

How is that, unless it's based off of townlife.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top