Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What traits are the funnest? :D

I usually make my sim's traits these same ones:
-Athletic
-Good sense of Humour
-Good Kisser/Flirty/Hopless Romantic
-Good
-Friendly
etc, all the goody ones.. I havent had a evil or klepto sim before, are they fun? What about the insane sims?
I dont see the point in technophobe or the hydro.. scared of water ones.. isnt that a bit of a waste of a trait?
hmm I need some more interesting sims! Thanks! :]

Comments

• Options
    RawrKiddoRawrKiddo Posts: 2,555 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Hot-Headed!

You Can insist to someone that their mother is a Llama!
  • Options
    Midnight23Midnight23 Posts: 655 New Member
    edited June 2009
    i've had evil and kelpto sims, they are kinda fun, i always try and drop a bad trait in, but i have such a hard time chossing from them lol
  • Options
    flipflopflipflop Posts: 37 New Member
    edited June 2009
    RawrKiddo wrote:
    Hot-Headed!

HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHA :twisted: hilarious
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    edited June 2009
    I tried a childish sim once and he could fish in the pool or play with toys. And the evil sim could easily make enemies. All I had to do was insult, then declare the sim their nemesis. After that, they're enemies and they could fight. Paired along with the loser trait, he always lost. :-o Oh yeah, and insane sims can talk to themselves and change into a random outfit after taking a bath (mine changed into formal just for the heck of it).
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Vietgirl_xoxoVietgirl_xoxo Posts: 7,142 Member
    edited June 2009
    I'd say..kelpomaniac, childish and..Insane! XD
  • Options
    wgoochwgooch Posts: 106 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I like evil. Standing in a room filled with crying babies and then doing the evil laugh is just plain hilarious! :twisted:
  • Options
    ManderzSingsManderzSings Posts: 112 New Member
    edited June 2009
    RawrKiddo wrote:
    Hot-Headed!

LMAO can you really?
  • Options
    HolleramaHollerama Posts: 652 Member
    edited June 2009
    Oh gosh, that's me too! I haven't given any of my Sims bad traits yet......I'm sure they're funny, but I like to play my Sims for generations so I don't want to waste a trait! xD Maybe I should go to Riverview and make some of those guys have evil traits & see what happens.....
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    edited June 2009
    RawrKiddo wrote:
    Hot-Headed!

Haha, oh yeah, this one. I made a sim do this to his twin brother, which was kind of weird considering that they're twins (and they had no mom, being CAS sims).
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    xkookypandaxxkookypandax Posts: 2,527 New Member
    edited June 2009
    INSANE!

My fave sim talks to herself and wears her formal clothes to sleep. Sometimes she digs through her own trash and her boyfriends a ghost!
  • Options
    RawrKiddoRawrKiddo Posts: 2,555 New Member
    edited June 2009
    RawrKiddo wrote:
    Hot-Headed!

LMAO can you really?

Yess! I did it to a ghost!
  • Options
    NokachiNokachi Posts: 42 New Member
    edited June 2009
    KLEPTO FTW! I steal my neighbor's cars! [by walking over to their garage and swiping something, because there's seldom anything else in their garage, in case anyone's curious] :twisted:
  • Options
    SimmieKSimmieK Posts: 2,323 New Member
    edited June 2009
    RawrKiddo wrote:
    Hot-Headed!

LOL I loved doing that!
    I made my male sim woohoo with the bosses wife, he caught us.
    Well he thought he was gonna run his mouth, so I beat him up and told him his mom is a llama! :lol:
  • Options
    moosuemoosue Posts: 14 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I've had non-hot headed sims insist to people that their mothers are llamas.
    One character (good traits only) broke up with his girlfriend, she cried, and then he called her mother a llama. :lol:
    Once you get someone upset with you, you can call their moms llamas.
  • Options
    WickedLovelyWickedLovely Posts: 177 New Member
    edited June 2009
    This post just reminds me I need to try out more of the "fun" traits. I've just started my first family and they're rather traditional in their traits. I need an evil childlike sim!
  • Options
    mollywog02mollywog02 Posts: 43 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I like making my sims good, or average people and throwing in one weird/funny one. My current sim has the easily excitable trait (or something close to that) and he giggles at everything and claps his hands, it makes me laugh every time :D He seems to looooove the dishwasher turning on and steaming :]
  • Options
    xkookypandaxxkookypandax Posts: 2,527 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I have a family of 4 and they're all evil. The father wanted to steal candy from a baby and stole some from his own son!
  • Options
    aeowyn22aeowyn22 Posts: 171 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Ohh! thanks for the replies

Bring on the evil childish insane sims! muahaha!

And insisting their mum is a llama? LOL! I HAVE to see that! Ahh!

:O formal clothes to sleep? yikes! I want to make an insane sim and decorate their house really STRANGELY hehe! Hot pink walls, mustard coloured floor.. yuck.. fire hydrants in the lounge room.. lol this will be fun :D
  • Options
    SimGuruRaySimGuruRay Posts: 32 New Member
    edited June 2009
    icmnfrsh wrote:
    I tried a childish sim once and he could fish in the pool or play with toys. And the evil sim could easily make enemies. All I had to do was insult, then declare the sim their nemesis. After that, they're enemies and they could fight. Paired along with the loser trait, he always lost. :-o Oh yeah, and insane sims can talk to themselves and change into a random outfit after taking a bath (mine changed into formal just for the heck of it).

If you like making enemies, you can also try the Mean-Spirited trait. They're better at winning fights, and for each enemy the Sim has, they'll get a small permanent boost to their mood! (They also get a positive moodlet when they make a new enemy, too.)
  • Options
    ReignoflifeReignoflife Posts: 158 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I love the technophobe.
    How can you not be having fun when you visit a friends house and sabotage their tv?
  • Options
    AlileAlile Posts: 42 Member
    edited June 2009
    Midnight23 wrote:
    i've had evil and kelpto sims, they are kinda fun

The first sim I played was one of the EA ones in the game and she was a klepto and I sent her to see her neighbor and she stole their grill. I couldn't believe it, I just sat there and watched her steal it. Luckily they were asleep and didn't see her. And a few days later she suddenly got the urge to give it back again, so I sent it back to them in the mail. lol What a weirdo.
  • Options
    IcyKrystl91IcyKrystl91 Posts: 82 Member
    edited June 2009
    I love my family were the mother is evil. She always wantsto undermine charities and walks around scaring her oldest daughter and husband.

The husband is good..he always wwants to donate to charity. Which is constantly causing them to waste money. He donates to help she donates to undermine.

Then there is the daughter.. I made her insane. She works out it he normal clothes and swims in them. She goes to parties in her work out clothes. SHe goes to school in her formal wear and she sleeps in her bikini. She is always walking around talking to herself .

It is hilarious.
    The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.

Origin I.D. :DividedByeZero
  • Options
    scyiuleungscyiuleung Posts: 219 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Alile wrote:
    Midnight23 wrote:
    i've had evil and kelpto sims, they are kinda fun

The first sim I played was one of the EA ones in the game and she was a klepto and I sent her to see her neighbor and she stole their grill. I couldn't believe it, I just sat there and watched her steal it. Luckily they were asleep and didn't see her. And a few days later she suddenly got the urge to give it back again, so I sent it back to them in the mail. lol What a weirdo.

you can sent a grill in the mail?? can you sent a computer throught email??
  • Options
    TackyVintageTackyVintage Posts: 98 New Member
    edited June 2009
    The trait that is most fun to me is the handy one. I loooove making sims upgrade appliances!
  • Options
    GaluminousGaluminous Posts: 657 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Hmm, the most fun I have had so far is with the insane trait. The clothing choice is hilarious sometimes... my one sim sleeps sometimes with sunglasses on!

I think one of the funniest traits to see is the exciteable trait. They are always stoked to do everything and walk around grinning and cheer and clap when you tell them to do trivial things like going to the bathroom or cleaning things up.

I dunno if this is part of the good trait or not, but one of my sims who I made have goody goody traits has the option to make a speech about world peace in the mirror. I thought that was hilarious.