Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do DD stack with on sale items?

Dimon6579Dimon6579 Posts: 501 Member
This item Mid-Century Fantasy is already on sale. Will it stack with the DD and make the price go down even lower? I notice it is coming up on the DD.

Nevermind..it acts like it isn't.
A sims 4 player, but i mostly play on steam. I do not own sims 4 on steam, but thru origin. I play on few occasions sims 4.
Post edited by Dimon6579 on

Comments

• Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Dimon6579 wrote: »
    This item Mid-Century Fantasy is already on sale. Will it stack with the DD and make the price go down even lower? I notice it is coming up on the DD.

Nevermind..it acts like it isn't.
    Hi, no, as you have discovered the Sale discount and DD discount are not 'stacked'. Likewise MMAO does not include any CYS discount either :(

The only discounts that do combine are Sale + CYS and DD + CYS.
  • Options
    thanks..i did not know that sale includes CYS.
    A sims 4 player, but i mostly play on steam. I do not own sims 4 on steam, but thru origin. I play on few occasions sims 4.
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,837 Member
    edited May 2015
    Also be careful.
    (I've owned the store for a while now, but I'm sure it hasn't changed.) Apparently, if the DD price is higher than the sale price, don't try to buy the item during the duration of the DD. You will pay the higher DD price even if you are trying to buy from the sales page.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    Do MMAO combine with CYS or no?
  • Options
    ehl451ehl451 Posts: 38 Member
    No, they don't combine. When you make a purchase from MMAO, they items you buy will say "MMAO" in your purchase history since they were bought as a group of items.
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,837 Member
    edited May 2015
    As ehl451 said, they don't. The items are sold to you at whatever percentage off of the regular price across the board.

The only thing it is supposed to take into consideration are "sets" you already own. Some people even had issues with that and were still offered items from sets they already owned, so check carefully when your items are rolled.

There was a problem with being offered worlds that they already owned. That was because even with CYS, the system wouldn't recognize gold edition = standard + venue. I'm almost certain it hasn't changed.
    I solved this particular issue by having CS talk to me over the phone. They "gave" me the points necessary for gold edition of the two worlds that I kept rolling and purchased them for me so that both versions of the worlds showed on my purchase history, therefore taking them out of the pool of items offered.

baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    hmm..well i hope that does not happen to me...sounds like a pickle.
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    Anmirla wrote: »
    As ehl451 said, they don't. The items are sold to you at whatever percentage off of the regular price across the board.

The only thing it is supposed to take into consideration are "sets" you already own. Some people even had issues with that and were still offered items from sets they already owned, so check carefully when your items are rolled.

There was a problem with being offered worlds that they already owned. That was because even with CYS, the system wouldn't recognize gold edition = standard + venue. I'm almost certain it hasn't changed.
    I solved this particular issue by having CS talk to me over the phone. They "gave" me the points necessary for gold edition of the two worlds that I kept rolling and purchased them for me so that both versions of the worlds showed on my purchase history, therefore taking them out of the pool of items offered.

I have several items that I own in sets, and LP that I keep getting offered.... so mmao dosn't work for me
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳