Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Play and Chat! (What's new in your game?)

Comments

• Options
    mnopxs2mnopxs2 Posts: 2,119 Member
    @Miyaka what a lovely story so far! And lots of loves!
    Death.png
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    edited January 2015
    Ultra wrote: »
    If you like tedious skill building and collecting...sims 4 is the game for you!

Strange. We must not be playing the same game. :)
  • Options
    RealBitsyBambiRealBitsyBambi Posts: 111 Member
    Miyaca: Nice story and I love her hair. :)
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    Oh my gosh. My newlywed sims just ate frank and beans together and they keep farting up a storm and laughing every time they fart. It is cracking me up!!! I love this game!!
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Since the GP, I'm starting to enjoy the game again. I will think of this game as a more a spinoff like Urbz (which I enjoyed) or MySims (which I also enjoyed) or a mobile/casual game (I do play casual games like Virtual Villagers, for example), and continue any in-depth family play to my Sims 2 and Sims 3 playthroughs. The biggest problem I've been having lately is the sims kept staring into space or chatting while eating/doing other tasks, thus stopping the hunger needs bar (or whatever bar) from filling up, thus eating takes too, too long. :(

I haven't gone to bars, so I don't know whether or not I have the bartender bug.

I like the various items and interactions that came with the pack. I've only just started, so I still have some content go through. I like my sims vacationing from school/work. It was stressful trying to balance everything. (I think time goes too fast in this game, though? It was the next morning before I knew it, lol.)

I just took my family (after aging the baby-object, lol), For now, I'm using some mods to help the parents take better of babies. I even have a mod that allows the children to feed the babies as well. I also took out emotional deaths, and that kids could be taken away/deleted due to bad grades, because I could see those being really annoying to my gameplay.

I'm hoping for the future EP to be either Generations or a well-done (not half-baked like Sims 3 store OFB stuff) Open For Business. I want either the first or second EP to be a Generations one, though. If toddlers don't come by the second EP, then I'm thinking Maxis/EA will probably never have toddlers, lol.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    Thebookthief24Thebookthief24 Posts: 1,327 Member
    I have a bunch of traveler Sims singing in the park for tips. They are starting to sound not awful.
    "Clearly , I have made some bad decisions."
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Who knew the queen of Arendelle enjoyed cloud watching?

16120766179_c0de0872a6.jpg

Also, I noticed this little animation when my sims had a wedding and married.

tumblr_nid5nfY21N1s6j3byo3_500.png

Feeding each other cake. That's silly and cute.

And to top it off, some pregnancy photos!

tumblr_nid5qr2aJF1s6j3byo1_500.png
    tumblr_nid5qr2aJF1s6j3byo2_500.png
    tumblr_nid5qr2aJF1s6j3byo3_500.png
    tumblr_nid5qr2aJF1s6j3byo4_500.png
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    LouCLouC Posts: 23 Member
    Just recently, my two Sims had another baby I was a bit on the fence about it at first, what with the last patch only producing twins, and not thinking I'd be able to take care of another child, but everything turned out fine and they had a baby girl. However, with another child girl, a teenage boy and a YA boy in the house, its getting a little crowded. I would like to move my eldest out but I still want to keep playing him and his girlfriend, and when the other kids grow older I want to move them out also. What do you all do when it comes time to move Sims out? Do you let them all stay in the house with significant others, and the parents? I'd love to hear from others!
  • Options
    LouC wrote: »
    Just recently, my two Sims had another baby I was a bit on the fence about it at first, what with the last patch only producing twins, and not thinking I'd be able to take care of another child, but everything turned out fine and they had a baby girl. However, with another child girl, a teenage boy and a YA boy in the house, its getting a little crowded. I would like to move my eldest out but I still want to keep playing him and his girlfriend, and when the other kids grow older I want to move them out also. What do you all do when it comes time to move Sims out? Do you let them all stay in the house with significant others, and the parents? I'd love to hear from others!

My first household was split into 3 households as the kids got older, and I rotated between households. Since one girls mom died of old age she lives with her aunt now and I just play the one household now.
    Death.png
  • Options
    I haven't gotten that far in the game honestly. I normally have aging off forever because I don't want them to die lol. So this is the first time I'll be having Elder Sims.
  • Options
    I haven't gotten that far in the game honestly. I normally have aging off forever because I don't want them to die lol. So this is the first time I'll be having Elder Sims.

I am playing on long lifespan, which sometimes feels too long, or too short, depending on the goals I am working on for them!
    Death.png
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,540 Member
    Playing with the doll today, as I only loaded up to try some CC in CAS. :)
    01-18-15_11-18nbspAM-2.png
    Melonie will most certainly make a return when we get more Expansion packs and game packs.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    mnopxs2 wrote: »

I am playing on long lifespan, which sometimes feels too long, or too short, depending on the goals I am working on for them!

Ohhh good idea. I actually didn't know about the different lifespan options until a few hours ago so I've put it on longer lifespan. We'll see how it goes. I want her to age up and all that but being the first Elder I have, it's going to be horrible when she passes. :(

@CK213‌ I can't wait to see more of her! What a cutie.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    I started doing the wonder child challenge. Meet Shyla Rosewell and Jasper Luna. I hadn't played in Oasis Springs yet (because I don't really like desert worlds), so I had them move there. I started working on their relationship as soon as they moved in.

tumblr_niexhyztbD1s6j3byo1_500.png

tumblr_niexhyztbD1s6j3byo2_500.png

It really didn't take that long. Only two to three days before it was high enough for them to woohoo.

tumblr_niexhyztbD1s6j3byo3_500.png

Shyla took a pregnancy test a day later.

16313906491_da1411043c.jpg

Positive! She was pregnant, and she broke the news to Jasper.

16289755276_bc2bfde530.jpg

I know jobs are allowed in this challenge, but since the idea is dedicating most of your time to the child, I prefer for them to work at home. So I sold the computer and bought a crafting table. Doesn't turn in much profit, but it does a little. Better than nothing.

tumblr_niexhyztbD1s6j3byo6_500.png

Pregnancy pics!

16128144848_428fd9c11d.jpg

tumblr_niexhyztbD1s6j3byo4_500.png

15693277124_3069dc7e08.jpg

16313906401_98a0e177d8.jpg

16313906591_e0a0a58a23.jpg

Since I've gotten nothing but girls, I was expecting one this time around too.

16314831192_2b35246b52.jpg

But, lo and behold! I finally had a boy! Not that you can really tell the difference between male and female infants in this game.

tumblr_niexhyztbD1s6j3byo5_500.png

If you go to manage household, they actually show the baby. Is it me or does his head look a little disproportionate?

16128144478_f3568e5b6e.jpg
  • Options
    JACK14JACK14 Posts: 159 Member
    SO I built my first ever house in the sims 4, I've always just used one's on the gallery but I've never been completely happy the the floorplans, so I decided to just google suburban family home blueprints, and here we have some pictures of my first house, I'm really proud of it! :)

here's the front and backyard a long with the family room, I wanted the family room to be mismatched and look lived in.
    FotorCreated.jpg

this is the parents bedroom, the dining room, the back porch and the pantry.
    FotorCreatedddd.jpg

these are the children's bedroom, I'm super proud of the top one!
    FotorCreateddd.jpg

this is the formal living room, which is barely ever used and the kitchen, I wanted it to look family-like and used.
    FotorCreatedd.jpg

FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED, THANKS FOR LOOKING! :D
    10qdhxj.png
  • Options
    @JACK14 It looks wonderful! You did a great job on it!

Blueprints, huh? I should give that a shot.
  • Options
    JACK14JACK14 Posts: 159 Member
    @SweetieKaye‌, thank you! :) I got them from - http://www.thehouseplanshop.com/ if you're interested.
    10qdhxj.png
  • Options
    Thanks for the link! I'll bookmark that.
  • Options
    Joey2eyeballJoey2eyeball Posts: 1,792 Member
    JACK14 wrote: »
    SO I built my first ever house in the sims 4, I've always just used one's on the gallery but I've never been completely happy the the floorplans, so I decided to just google suburban family home blueprints, and here we have some pictures of my first house, I'm really proud of it! :)

here's the front and backyard a long with the family room, I wanted the family room to be mismatched and look lived in.
    FotorCreated.jpg

FotorCreatedddd.jpg

FotorCreateddd.jpg

this is the formal living room, which is barely ever used and the kitchen, I wanted it to look family-like and used.
    FotorCreatedd.jpg

Nice build, reminds me of a house I built in The Sims 2 from using blueprints on Google images. :)
    My name is Joseph, please don't call me Joe or Joey.

Yours sincerely, Joseph :)
  • Options
    knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    edited January 2015
    Some updates from my game.

More bear stalking!

01-14-15_3-57nbspPM.png~original

Death pays a visit!

01-14-15_10-29nbspAM.png~original

Old Bella gets spat out!

01-13-15_12-07nbspPM.png~original

Wasted!

01-14-15_10-27nbspAM.png~original
  • Options
    01-21-15_11-01nbspPM_zpswbothi0p.png

Sophie and Shepard had a baby named Annette. I can't wait until she ages up (I want her to age up naturally but it's taking so long.)
  • Options
    ZerbuZerbu Posts: 3,457 Member
    edited January 2015
    [Deleted]
    Post edited by Zerbu on
  • Options
    ZerbuZerbu Posts: 3,457 Member
    Vulcan has just moved to Oasis Springs. What new experiences and lame screenshot captions await?

Screenshot33114.png
    Screenshot11523.png
  • Options
    Zerbu wrote: »
    Vulcan has just moved to Oasis Springs. What new experiences and lame screenshot captions await?

Screenshot33114.png
    Screenshot11523.png

Gorgeous house! WOW!
    Death.png
  • Options
    JACK14 wrote: »

FotorCreated.jpg

FotorCreatedddd.jpg

FotorCreateddd.jpg

FotorCreatedd.jpg

This house is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Death.png