The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Play and Chat! (What's new in your game?)

1585960616264...Next

Comments

• Options
    mnopxs2mnopxs2 Posts: 2,119 Member
    I have a Shakespearean tragedy going on in my game right now and it was on accident!

So I have these two sims who were my favorite couple in the game! They both have the soulmate aspiration and they are soulmates <3
    ztF9GGz.png

They got married and had a baby and everything was fine.
    cI5aSMw.png

And then when she was repairing something she got shocked to death. I had him plead for her life with the Grim reaper but he wasn't having it.
    u86RQ5F.jpg

Because he's a good sim he's always mourning over her urn and so he's constantly depressed. He's always walking around my game looking like this:
    bADPRg2.jpg

It's sort of heartbreaking :( So I had him try to make ambrosia. I maxed out his fishing skills to get the angelfish and he even maxed out his rocket science skills so he could collect all the space rocks in order to get the orchid for the Ambrosia. And here's where a sad story gets worse. My game is glitching right now and he didn't get the orchid even when he finished his space rock collection. It's been 2 sim weeks and no Orchid. I also had him spend a sim week growing an apple and cherry tree so I could graft it together to make a pomegranate for the death flower. But now these fully grown trees are not splicing! So it looks like there's no hope for this couple :'(

Okay the accidental death is sad, but even sadder when glitches are ruining the gameplay! Sorry to hear that!
    Death.png
  • Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    @s2ladolcevita if you don't mind downloading the plant there's hope. Here's a room with all the different types of plants so that may work. It's not cheating when you did all the steps and the game won't physically let you do it lol.

Today I had my sim Kiff create a serum/scientist shop for my neighborhood. That way other playables can buy the serums/objects without having to go through that career.

sciencecollects1_zpsim13i5qx.png
  • Options
    s2ladolcevitas2ladolcevita Posts: 341 Member
    Omg @Xoxk9 thank you!! I'm going to try it out. Hopefully it works :)
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    I haven't really shared too much of my game lately. Since the patch broke my old family tree I decided to start over with my fav. Sim from Sims 3, Hobo Bill.

04-08-15_9-13nbspPM_zpswplzx82i.png
    He was digging in the garbage until I realized you can go into any sims house and pretty much not get kicked out!

04-08-15_9-24nbspPM_zpscgz7g7ew.png
    He pretty much crashes at the Caliente's alllll the time.

04-08-15_10-17nbspPM_zpsgmqdp4ky.png

Since I never built him a house (just have him living in an empty lot) he spent all his money starting a shop.

04-13-15_3-29nbspPM-2_zpsp09ulbf2.png

Eventually he saved enough to place a tent and toilet... and his garden he usually ignores is okay.

04-13-15_3-29nbspPM_zpsuocutmb1.png

04-13-15_12-17nbspPM_zpsuycj5mai.png
    He was super upset when his employee died! The little girl in the background is his daughter Summer, twins with Carlo. Their mom is Nina Caliente. I don't have pictures of them yet, but they are teens now!
    Death.png
  • Options
    Ooooh I am so excited for new costumes!
    Death.png
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    I play with CAS now rather than the game itself. I have a ton of CC outfits in my game for kids and I particularly like this child's right now.

tumblr_np2wouy9cg1up0k3mo1_540.png
    tumblr_np2wouy9cg1up0k3mo2_540.png
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    I play with CAS now rather than the game itself. I have a ton of CC outfits in my game for kids and I particularly like this child's right now.

tumblr_np2wouy9cg1up0k3mo1_540.png
    tumblr_np2wouy9cg1up0k3mo2_540.png

She is so cute!
    Death.png
  • Options
    Is everyone excited for the hot tub stuff?!
    Death.png
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    My asylum house, I was going to play this challenge but I haven't got the heart

10-28-14_3-46nbspPM_zpsf90925b8.png
    to let them all share only one bathroom
    10-28-14_5-22nbspPM_zps2acf8973.png
    and share a sofa
    10-28-14_4-44nbspPM_zps7d1ae2ff.png
    This one found a park bench
    10-28-14_4-45nbspPM_zpse5f27f31.png

so there going to be friends that I can occasionally go in and play.
  • Options
    I'm reinstalling today, so I guess I'll have some pictures to share soon. In the meantime, have a GIF of CC I made.

tumblr_nvqm3txffk1rekivco1_400.gif
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    I can't wait for the upcoming Patch, I'm gonna Build something in preparation for Get Together :3
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    SimFan298SimFan298 Posts: 1,079 Member
    I decorated my Sims' houses with Christmas decor! I'm too lazy to take pics.
    Origin ID: theAidster21

The Sims has always been an important part of my life, and may it continue to be so! Long live Sims!

[Due to some kind of glitch, I am unable to insert photos into my signature for some reason.]
  • Options
    siennaSTARsiennaSTAR Posts: 739 Member
    Wow, I'm so glad this thread exists! I love chatting about the Sims.

Here's my current family.

pkIW6VH.png

The Murphys are enjoying the weather in their back garden today. Mickey, the patriarch, keeps the family afloat as a Minor Crime Lord, but unfortunately crime doesn't pay all that well, so they've got a small detached place in the poor part of the neighbourhood. Kirsten is a stay-at-home mum, and manages to keep the place tidy despite being Lazy! She gets on especially well with the eldest daughter, Chantelle, the blonde. The younger of the two girls, Maggie, is a bit softer than her Hot-Headed sister, but she loves Chantelle and they play together often. The newest addition is Mickey Jr, who is Mean and quite a handful, more than his parents were ever prepared for.

kqXAiI8.png

Their house is far too small for the lot of them but they've managed so far. But with only one shower it's been quite a challenge!
  • Options
    AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    edited December 2015
    I'll post here as I can't find the randomly generated (cute) townie thread. (Forgot the name). Went to test some CC today (I can't stop downloading stuff :'( ) and I spotted this cutie.

i6dquu.jpg

The welcome wagon came over to welcome my tester sim for the day to the neighborhood (she's randomly generated, just edited with cc). I invited them in and then proceeded to ignore them and instead had my sim run down the street to chase the mailman.

I had no plans on playing this sim, but I decided I'd hook them up.

1zazax.jpg

I ended up having to move him in and have the sims get in a better mood + watch the romance station. He slept on the couch that night. For what ever reason, even though the friendship meter was up so high and they knew each others traits, they were just not trying to have anything to do with one another. I checked his relationship panel and he had no (romantic) relationships. He actually only had one other relationship with one of my other sims grandmother. Maybe there was some secret crush there?

Anyway , now both sims are in a relationship and living together lol. I saved and closed the game feeling like I'd add them to my rotation. I'm curious to see where that couple could go in the future.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    @Ayumap. He's definitely cute for a townie!
  • Options
    What's new in my game is pretty much everything since I am working on a new save. The thing I dislike is starting them all from scratch and having to go through all the early stages of their skilling all over again.

The cooking...
    12-03-15_8-06-53nbspPM_zpsiuvhbih8.png

The fires and the aftermath....
    12-03-15_8-12-09nbspPM_zpsckxsxjof.png
    12-03-15_8-12-47nbspPM_zpsbrw6yufw.png

Gunner is lucky he is so photogenic! lol
    12-03-15_8-45-10nbspPM_zpsprdd34db.png
    0e948eae-e841-446d-873f-d70fb2195fb4_zpsujlcxqrq.png
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    @fullspiral :) Kinda curious to see who will replace him as the mailman now lol. I wish mailman was a career sims could have so he could stay doing that.

Btw, is that the same sim (gunner) with his hair slicked back? He looks good "cleaned" up. (looks good both ways) I feel like I've just barely started playing my "new" save even though I've had it for months now. Just been creating my townies and families (progressing them a little) and building homes.

All my households keep ending up full and multi-generational. I'm literally running out of space to place them all.
    34q0nrt.jpg

:( I need more worlds and more lots. I wish we had CAW.

Btw, the girl with the brown hair (woman, rather) is J Huntington III's daughter. She's one of 3 children (triplets) and had twins. :| Guess it runs in her genes lol.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    @Ayumap. Yep. same guy. I'm the same, just getting sims situated and not really playing any of them in depth yet. Gunner will be my DJ. Right now I am prepping him and upping his charisma and mixology.

Most of my families are frozen in first gen just so I can see my kids around the neighbourhoods. She's very pretty!
  • Options
    @Fullspiral Thanks :) Her mother is (imo) really stunning, another townie. The woman on the top left used to be J's (purely platonic) roommate, and when I seen the (now) mother walking by, I had to send J over lol.

Anyway, that's cool. I'm surprised you're not waiting on the mixology so you can see what new drinks you'll get with GT as you level up. Seems like there's going to be a few new ones. Well, either way I'm sure you'll still stumble upon them lol.

I hope you share your pictures with gunner when GT comes out, I'm curious to see more game play content from the ep. I've taken this time (unlike GTW) not to delve into much of the information. I'd rather just see it this time than read about it.

I'm even just looking forward to the new update this month, to see how and what'll get changed. It's actually enticed me to play a bit more. I really like some of the fixes I seen.
    2m60a6q.jpg
  • Options
    @Ayumap, well they made some pretty sims together :)

As for Gunner, mixology won't be his main thing with GT but he will carry around a portable bar with him and when he's not DJing, he will throw some parties.

I'm really looking forward to the update as well as the EP. And I am glad you are liking how it's playing better!
  • Options
    Speaking of townies, I just came across this bartender in my game and I thought she was very pretty even without makeup.

12-03-15_11-13-52nbspPM_zpsgrxf41gc.png
  • Options
    I agree, she is a very pretty sim. :) Also, I forgot all about that portal bar lol. My sims don't usually drink, but I can see that being useful especially when on public land and off the lot.
    2m60a6q.jpg
  • Options
    LinamintsLinamints Posts: 952 Member
    I've been working on making the robes from the tower of fang in my game. They're pretty cute so far!
    fbb21806c2.jpg

I've also managed to piece together the actual tower and surrounding building from the vague references I've found, so it's coming along pretty well!
    "Parenting is just like gardening, except if you let your garden die you don't go to prison." - Anna Blast