Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I saw what happens under the covers when sims woohoo

Comments

• Options
    RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member
    edited May 2014
    wow.

That's all I can say actually, just wow.
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,381 Member
    edited May 2014
    LaBlue0314 wrote:
    It's been awhile, but I too got to see those very same moves in a game I had a while back. I'm very thankful that that is NOT real life. :lol: The first thing that came out of my mouth was, "Man that looks painful." lol

My thoughts exactly. :lol:

Now I know why some sims take their time getting to the bed/shower. If I knew what was coming I'd be out the front door. :lol:
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    Misz_kay1999Misz_kay1999 Posts: 27
    edited May 2014
    il8tp1.jpg
  • Options
    BeleakiBeleaki Posts: 33 New Member
    edited May 2014
    Oh good! Just like real life! :D
  • Options
    TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    edited May 2014
    il8tp1.jpg

I CANNOT BREATHE! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    LBellLBell Posts: 3,511 Member
    edited May 2014
    I am flexible.. but THAT is something else. :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Rubycube86Rubycube86 Posts: 294 Member
    I guess Sims do things a little bit differently than us lol.
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Looked lik a couple of headlocks were in there as well! LOL
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    LOL! And they survived all that! Ha Ha Ha! Now I have to go and see if I have the same glitch and then punish my sims with Woo Hoo.
  • Options
    Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited December 2014
    Ah, unfortunately the animation really didn't change munch since TS1, however they really didn't put that in their until a expansion pack with the love bed. The normal way to get a baby was to kiss a lot and pop up came up. The Sims 1 was ok but because no one aged it got kinda old fast with different families. The Sims 2 used the same roll animation, so did The Sims 3, I bet the Sims 4 even uses that animation. I don't like the Sims 4 as munch because I have to micro manage the neighborhood, shouldn't they come up with a story progression more better than TS3 by now. I just wish in the Sims 4 I could tell which sims live in the neighborhoods and which ones don't because only the ones that live in the worlds age, but they all show up in game.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    :shock: I finally understand why they keep the covers on... ;)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    And there I was, all this time thinking they were having a good time... :|
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    JaidLynnJaidLynn Posts: 12 New Member
    WOW!! It is like they were there in my drunk 20's....**peers around at the other peeping sims**....must have been some paparazzi around way back then, err, I mean last week. Yeah, last week see. Would it be a bit on the pervy side to ask for a video of the sims woohooing? The pics are great, don't get me wrong, but I KNOW we are missing the really funny stuff!!
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    Well, whatever the plum they got going on under those covers, it's a lot more exciting than what goes on in 4 under the covers. They lie perfectly still divided by a good foot or so of empty space as they stare blankly toward the ceiling. TS3 sims are like rubber bands and the Kama Sutra mixed up with a little crazy.
  • Options
    MusicalRose21MusicalRose21 Posts: 143 Member
    Haha! Sims are freaky. :o
  • Options
    LilybellsLilybells Posts: 71 Member
    Well, I'm scarred for life. :|
    tumblr_inline_n8rrt8GvSh1rj4zgt.gif
  • Options
    gabythesimslovergabythesimslover Posts: 146 Member
    just like in real life
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    I've seen it before, and the same with Sims 2. It just cracks me up. They are very creative. ROFL
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    yoshi_dragur2012yoshi_dragur2012 Posts: 1,670 Member
    you can catch them at it if you angle the camera just right toward the ceiling like you did. What average sims needs the acrobat career when woohoo makes you a master contortionist? :p

uncensored horse woohoo is even more disturbing tbh. :D
  • Options
    Zombie_QueenZombie_Queen Posts: 26 New Member
    Picture 5...ahhhh, sure brings back sims memories!
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Well, whatever the plum they got going on under those covers, it's a lot more exciting than what goes on in 4 under the covers. They lie perfectly still divided by a good foot or so of empty space as they stare blankly toward the ceiling. TS3 sims are like rubber bands and the Kama Sutra mixed up with a little crazy.

Another good reason for me not to buy sims4! ;) Anybody remembers the little films in S2 when they woohooed for the first time? They were so cute! And the first kiss films were sweet too. They took them away with S3, S4 are just laying there and what about S5? Maybe they won't even woohoo...
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    I was just thinking about those cute cut screens. I really do miss them. <3

They do just lay there in Sims 4. I don't know, but I had expected more since they have such "advanced" emotions. LOL Hopefully if we get a Sims 5 it will actually be the game we want.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    MarLee67MarLee67 Posts: 217 Member
    I don't think I'll ever make my sims woohoo again. :'(
  • Options
    TheSimDionTheSimDion Posts: 234 Member
    I saw a video of this and it scarred me for life. I just need to stop clicking some videos on Youtube sometimes...I am too dang curious...
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Was the same in The Sims 1
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg