Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I saw what happens under the covers when sims woohoo

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    DijanaMenatasDijanaMenatas Posts: 624 Member
    Dezmeria wrote: »
    I was thinking, if woo-hoo'ing is like this for Sims under the covers, I cannot imagine what it is like for them in shower. :shock:

I can tell you that the shower is quite the opposite, you can see it with just the mosaic tiles off. They kinda just stand still in there while the shower starts rocking around like mad.

I like to imagine they were just going in for a wash, shower starts exploding and they're holding on for dear life. Somewhere in the process, things were inserted into other things by accident, 3 days later a baby was born.
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Actually, in the shower it's always looked to me like most of both sims' pixels were occupying the same space.

But really, this thread surprises me. It's almost 2015. No one should be making fun of how other forms of "life" reproduce or express affection for one another. I imagine that our sims would be just as uninspired if they saw most of us in compromising positions. :p
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @igazor: I guess it's because you're always curious about things you're not supposed to see, or know about, or do... :)
    NymlADp.jpg