Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Big Hero 6

ShuushiiShuushii Posts: 745 Member
Did anyone else go to watch that movie?! Because it is amazing! I'll probably go watch it again.

Hiro was my favorite. :p
codxHiZ.jpg
Disclaimer: He or Him! Not a girl!

Comments

• Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    Hiro hero huro hearo hooro
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Options
    Hiro hero huro hearo hooro
    Gurl that dont even rhyme
    codxHiZ.jpg
  • Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    No its my incantation to summon a giant middle finger avatar
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Options
    jnscoeyjnscoey Posts: 231 Member
    I want to soooo bad!!!! Except that I am against the change they made with Honey Lemon.....But I will most likely go anyways.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    I did. It was amazing. :D My friend was underwhelmed, though. He said there wasn't a lot of character development and the plot felt too rushed. Given that Hiro's teammates were mostly accessory characters, he does have a point. :P
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I did. It was amazing. :D My friend was underwhelmed, though. He said there wasn't a lot of character development and the plot felt too rushed. Given that Hiro's teammates were mostly accessory characters, he does have a point. :P
    I absolutely love the plot! But I do agree with the character development. Everyone in his team was so advertised like they were amazing super heroes but the movie focused so much on Hiro and Baymax.

codxHiZ.jpg
  • Options
    solar_midnitesolar_midnite Posts: 7,557 Member
    GAAAHHHHHHHH. I love this movie!!! It was sooooooooooooo freaking cute! :3

I will admit that yeah, I was a bit disappointed we didn't get to see much of the rest of the gang, but I'm hoping that there'll be a sequel and they can rectify that little problem. But still.
  • Options
    LilybellsLilybells Posts: 71 Member
    I loved it so much. Is it possible to not fall in love with Tadashi? He was so sweet. And of course Baymax was super cute!
    tumblr_inline_n8rrt8GvSh1rj4zgt.gif
  • Options
    solar_midnitesolar_midnite Posts: 7,557 Member
    T-T Tadashi...... Dx But Baymax... "Blalaalalalalaaa." hahaha
  • Options
    GAAAHHHHHHHH. I love this movie!!! It was sooooooooooooo freaking cute! :3

I will admit that yeah, I was a bit disappointed we didn't get to see much of the rest of the gang, but I'm hoping that there'll be a sequel and they can rectify that little problem. But still.

Yeah! The movie did great and topped Box Office. It also has a Grade A rating so with that much success I'm guessing they'll make a sequel that's actually more focused on the team.
    Lilybells wrote: »
    I loved it so much. Is it possible to not fall in love with Tadashi? He was so sweet. And of course Baymax was super cute!

Tadashi made my soul die. I really love his relationship with Hiro and I was disappointed it didnt go any further SIGH
    codxHiZ.jpg
  • Options
    UncleCorgiUncleCorgi Posts: 3 New Member
    A few months after watching big hero 6 I bought sims 4, then I noticed that one of the sims from sims 4 looks almost identical to gogo from big hero 6. Now I have a hypothesis that sims 4 and big hero 6 have some sort of connection.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    UncleCorgi wrote: »
    A few months after watching big hero 6 I bought sims 4, then I noticed that one of the sims from sims 4 looks almost identical to gogo from big hero 6. Now I have a hypothesis that sims 4 and big hero 6 have some sort of connection.

Ooh. I have an idea! The Sims 4 was originally supposed to be a game on rails, where you had to press a button to advance the characters' animation and see the plot unfold. But then they added emotions and angry poops, so some team members split away and made Big Hero 6, which is the product that TS4 was supposed to be.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    UncleCorgiUncleCorgi Posts: 3 New Member
    > @icmnfrsh said:
    > UncleCorgi wrote: »
    >
    > A few months after watching big hero 6 I bought sims 4, then I noticed that one of the sims from sims 4 looks almost identical to gogo from big hero 6. Now I have a hypothesis that sims 4 and big hero 6 have some sort of connection.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Ooh. I have an idea! The Sims 4 was originally supposed to be a game on rails, where you had to press a button to advance the characters' animation and see the plot unfold. But then they added emotions and angry poops, so some team members split away and made Big Hero 6, which is the product that TS4 was supposed to be.

Oh my god, it's true. Bh6-s4 crossover confirmed????