Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Member or new Member? Everything you need to know ;)

Comments

• Options
    simmesesimmese Posts: 1,536 Member
    edited September 2014
    I used to have posts in the 1000's , been a member for years ... look at it now :(
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    simmese wrote: »
    I used to have posts in the 1000's , been a member for years ... look at it now :(

what happened?
  • Options
    SerraTsunamiSerraTsunami Posts: 41 Member
    Thank you for posting this. It's very helpful and informative. ^_^
    H7vJLB.png
  • Options
    So I'm 140..er...139 posts away? :o
    H7vJLB.png
  • Options
    Rainbow2Rainbow2 Posts: 83 Member
    Well, this is annoying :| I really don't want to spam the forums - I usually only post to help other people out - but it'll take me forever to get up to 50 posts if I don't :|
  • Options
    [quote="Rainbow2;12712800"]Well, this is annoying :| I really don't want to spam the forums - I usually only post to help other people out - but it'll take me forever to get up to 50 posts if I don't :|[/quote]
    I can truly sympathize with you.
    H7vJLB.png
  • Options
    DaijahvDaijahv Posts: 472 Member
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    Updated: 17/06/14 Disagree and Agree buttons have been removed.

Shouldn't that be a 9 and not a 6?
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    Daijahv wrote: »
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    Updated: 17/06/14 Disagree and Agree buttons have been removed.

Shouldn't that be a 9 and not a 6?

OMG! Yes, thanks! I;ll change that now :)
  • Options
    bcsmasbcsmas Posts: 272 Member
    Thanks for posting this information! No more guess work as to what is required to be a member. :)
  • Options
    flowetrygurlflowetrygurl Posts: 43 Member
    Okay I'm just trying to make sure I understand. Do we need 50 posts AND 30 points? Or is it something else. I am so confused.
  • Options
    paniic__hugspaniic__hugs Posts: 47 Member
    This is painful.. The thread you linked to earn points/posts says I do not have the permission to view it..

Is there any other easy way to do this.. I just wanna play and show off the houses I build :(
  • Options
    SweetieSweetie Posts: 49 Member
    edited September 2014
    Okay I'm just trying to make sure I understand. Do we need 50 posts AND 30 points? Or is it something else. I am so confused.

I read the thread again and it says that You need 50 Points, 30 Posts and have an account older than 24 hours to become a Member. You need ALL 3.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    This is painful.. The thread you linked to earn points/posts says I do not have the permission to view it.. <br />
    <br />
    Is there any other easy way to do this.. I just wanna play and show off the houses I build :(

The thread got deleted for some reason. I liked your posts to help you become a member but you don't have many so you are not one yet. You are getting closer though :)
    You need 50 Points, 30 Posts and have an account older than 24 hours to become a Member. Good luck
  • Options
    Thank you! :D I am trying to reply to as many posts as I can at the moment without sounding like a spammer :P
  • Options
    BettySwolluxBettySwollux Posts: 300 Member
    I am in the same position as paniic_hugs in that I would just like to be able to participate in the building/design part of the board so I can showcase lots as I have limited time to play.

It just comes off as a nuisance having to jump through hoops even just to be able to contribute in a positive and constructive manner because of a handful of miscreants (who judging from some of the threads popping up have clearly not been dissuaded from their poor behavior)
  • Options
    flowetrygurlflowetrygurl Posts: 43 Member
    edited September 2014
    > @Sweetie said:
    > flowetrygurl wrote: »
    >
    > Okay I'm just trying to make sure I understand. Do we need 50 posts AND 30 points? Or is it something else. I am so confused.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You need 50 points. That's it.
    >
    > EDIT: Oh sorry I guess I was wrong. The whole member system changed again.
    > I read the thread again and it says that You need 50 Points, 30 Posts and have an account older than 24 hours to become a Member. You need all 3.

Thanks. This should be my 30th post and I have over 100 points and have had an account for years. Hopefully I will magically become a member now lol
  • Options
    > @Sweetie said:<br />
    > flowetrygurl wrote: »<br />
    > <br />
    > Okay I'm just trying to make sure I understand. Do we need 50 posts AND 30 points? Or is it something else. I am so confused.<br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > You need 50 points. That's it.<br />
    > <br />
    > EDIT: Oh sorry I guess I was wrong. The whole member system changed again.<br />
    > I read the thread again and it says that You need 50 Points, 30 Posts and have an account older than 24 hours to become a Member. You need all 3.<br />
    <br />
    Thanks. This should be mt 30th post and I have over 100 points and have had an account for years. Hopefully I will magically become a member now lol

You are a member now :D

• Options
    Yay, you are a proud member of the member club! Lol :D (sorry nonse post ._.)
  • Options
    Yay, you are a proud member of the member club! Lol :D (sorry nonse post ._.)

Lol :P It's ok you are just trying to be a member xD
  • Options
    Sound pretty sad haha, Im trying sooooo hard to fit in!!!! ;)
  • Options
    ktb0513ktb0513 Posts: 145 Member
    I am just confused as to why they have to keep changing it back and forth! I mean I am getting whiplash over here......
    the-sims-4-collectibles-187x96.jpg
  • Options
    ktb0513ktb0513 Posts: 145 Member
    also going thro and liking new member post hoping to help boast your points so all you need are the posts so get posting cuz i am liking
    the-sims-4-collectibles-187x96.jpg
  • Options
    BeastiephileBeastiephile Posts: 56 Member
    Mine keeps changing back and forth. I just got a notification that I am now a member. It was kind of outta nowhere while I was browsing the boards. So I tried posting an image, and it still didn't work.
  • Options
    dtyuidtyui Posts: 483 Member
    I wish this system could just work by how long we've been members for or something, I've had this account since January 2010 lol, pretty sure me being a new member doesn't make sense. Well, I'm going to try and like everyone's posts who are still new members :)
  • Options
    On my phone now.. Postinf while watching some x-factor... It just feels like I am never getting there lol. There is only so much nonsense you can type :p
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top