The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can You Please Make Me As A Sim??

My recent attempts have failed. Does anyone mind making me as a sim character?!? It will be much appreciated. My name is Bryanna btw :)

Comments

• Options
    bat44214bat44214 Posts: 16 Member
    edited September 2014
    :)
  • Options
    CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member
    If you can provide a better picture, I should be able to give it a try. I'm ill today so I'm not sure I can do it right away, though. As for picture, try to see if you can make a picture where your face has no expression at all - eyebrows down, mouth and eyes neutral. The game will make your face expressive enough, lol. Having the light shine on your face from the front is best, too. If not me, I hope somebody is able to help you out! :grinning:
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • Options
    > @Cogitotoro said:
    > If you can provide a better picture, I should be able to give it a try. I'm ill today so I'm not sure I can do it right away, though. As for picture, try to see if you can make a picture where your face has no expression at all - eyebrows down, mouth and eyes neutral. The game will make your face expressive enough, lol. Having the light shine on your face from the front is best, too. If not me, I hope somebody is able to help you out! :grinning:

I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling ill, I hope you get well soon. Thanks for taking the time to help me out! I hope my new profile picture is better.
  • Options
    @bat44214, how's this looking? If you think you can adjust her to a Sim you could be happy with, let me know and I can put her up on the Gallery. Of course someone else might create a better one too!

BAT44214_zpsa6098e7a.pngnRCH4WV2WE5TU.jpg
    BAT442142_zps0c96d372.png
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    @Cogitotoro OMG! Thank you. I think it's perfect!!
  • Options
    Oh, good, I'm glad you like her. I've put her up on the Gallery with the name "BAT44214 Simself," or you can search for her under my name as Origin ID, or the hashtag of your screen name. If you have any issues customizing her once you've got her, just let me know! Enjoy dressing her up, changing her makeup, voice, traits, and all that fun stuff.

By the way, it was really a pleasure to make your Simself - you have a uniquely beautiful face.
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • Options
    Oh thank you :) That's such an awesome compliment! I'm flattered xD
  • Options
    WallinWallin Posts: 2,243 Member
    Nicely done as always, @Cogitotoro :)
  • Options
    sharonsims4sharonsims4 Posts: 139 Member
    @Cogitotoro - Great job! You have reflected her well. :)
  • Options
    I have a quick question, how do I post pictures in the forums.
  • Options
    JennyggJennygg Posts: 1,574 Member
    Lovely job!
    hC6F85532
  • Options
    Thanks for all the compliments! (wish there were still a good blush emoji)

@bat44214, you can't post pictures on the forum while you're a "New Member." You become a Member by earning points and badges - I've "liked" your posts to help you get a badge for a certain number of likes.
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • Options
    @bat44214 I will like your posts as well to help bump you up.
    hC6F85532
  • Options
    Try posting pics now.
    hC6F85532
  • Options
    Oh cool thank you all. I was going to make a post asking people to make more sims characters of my favorite actors. Does anyone want to try?

Idris Elba: 2011-topic-Idris-elba-2.jpg

Michael Ealy: michael-ealy_3-e1348000155876.jpg
  • Options
    Chad Michael Murray: chad_michael_murray_2-t2.jpg
  • Options
    eyemytheyemyth Posts: 80 Member
    bat44214 wrote: »
    Oh cool thank you all. I was going to make a post asking people to make more sims characters of my favorite actors. Does anyone want to try?

Michael Ealy would be interesting to make. Those eyes <3 I'll might give it a try.

eyemythsims.tumblr.com Origin-ID: eyemyth
  • Options
    eyemyth wrote: »

Michael Ealy would be interesting to make. Those eyes <3 I'll might give it a try.

Yay, thank you!
  • Options

Idris Elba: 2011-topic-Idris-elba-2.jpg

Ooh, Idris Elba is tempting.

I strongly doubt Michael Ealy's jaws and cheeks can be done, unfortunately. :s
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • Options
    offenhause3offenhause3 Posts: 17 New Member
    edited September 2014
    You have serious sim making skills Cogitotoro!!
  • Options

Yay, thank you!

This is where I'm at now. But I need to take a little break since when you make a sim, after a while you get blind as to whether it looks like the person you're trying to create or not. I'd be happy if you guys helped me out. Is his face less wide? Is his forehead to big? Are the eyes to far apart or too close together? What do you think?
    Ealy.jpg

• Options

Yay, thank you!

This is where I'm at now. But I need to take a little break since when you make a sim, after a while you get blind as to whether it looks like the person you're trying to create or not. I'd be happy if you guys helped me out. Is his face less wide? Is his forehead to big? Are the eyes to far apart or too close together? What do you think?
    Ealy.jpg
    It's looking really great, much closer than I would have thought possible on that jaw!

I know exactly what you mean about after a certain point you can't see it. It takes me days to do harder Sims because I have to go away and come back to it with fresh eyes. I'll take you at your word and say the things I'd try, although I know very well that what looks like it might make the Sim look more like the person sometimes doesn't at all...

I'd say maybe try making the face a bit longer or thinner, whichever can keep the features in the right proportions. Nose maybe a bit shorter? Eyes maybe a tiny bit smaller and farther apart? Maybe play with rotate on the eyes a tiny bit? His eyebrows are reading somehow more "concerned" than you want - maybe up and outward a tiny bit at the inner corners? I can't tell if he's raising his eyebrows in that particular picture, but they're a tiny bit farther from his eyes. And maybe "dome out" the forehead a bit in detail edit? Otherwise, looking great!
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • Options
    KayleKayle Posts: 15 Member
    Wow, these sims are coming out great. It's kind of bugging with how limited the darker skin tones are the game (and I'm having trouble finding natural looking brown cc skins).
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Cogitotoro wrote: »
    It's looking really great, much closer than I would have thought possible on that jaw!

I know exactly what you mean about after a certain point you can't see it. It takes me days to do harder Sims because I have to go away and come back to it with fresh eyes. I'll take you at your word and say the things I'd try, although I know very well that what looks like it might make the Sim look more like the person sometimes doesn't at all...

I'd say maybe try making the face a bit longer or thinner, whichever can keep the features in the right proportions. Nose maybe a bit shorter? Eyes maybe a tiny bit smaller and farther apart? Maybe play with rotate on the eyes a tiny bit? His eyebrows are reading somehow more "concerned" than you want - maybe up and outward a tiny bit at the inner corners? I can't tell if he's raising his eyebrows in that particular picture, but they're a tiny bit farther from his eyes. And maybe "dome out" the forehead a bit in detail edit? Otherwise, looking great!
    Thank you so much Cogitotoro. Great, detailed suggestions. I'm already seeing it a bit more clearly. I'll be continuing working on him. The skin tone isn't exact either, but if I go darker it's not as luminous, and he has a warm, luminous tone. This is a bit to light. Thanks again for your suggestions, it's super helpful!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Kayle wrote: »
    Wow, these sims are coming out great. It's kind of bugging with how limited the darker skin tones are the game (and I'm having trouble finding natural looking brown cc skins).
    I second that (and thank you if I was included in the "these sims are coming out great" part :p).