Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WHEN will it get CHEAPER?!?!

pandabearroxpandabearrox Posts: 2,295 Member
I might buy it when its around 30 dollars? When do you think it will get this low? I have another game in mind to spend more money on (auto theft to the grand ;) ) so ill buy this when its cheaper to try it out.

Comments

• Options
    VASHORTYGIRL01VASHORTYGIRL01 Posts: 384 Member
    um wow it just came out so in a few months is my opinion
  • Options
    um wow it just came out so in a few months is my opinion

Ahaha there will be 6 years to play it, i can wait a few months.
  • Options
    almondalmond Posts: 153 Member
    edited September 2014
    Probably in a year it'll still only be around $45-$50. Let's not forget right now it's $60+.
  • Options
    i say gove it a month or 2 well that also depends on how much it's bought too
  • Options
    oh give gang it
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    Maybe when the third expansion is released, the price may lower a bit. :P
  • Options
    lizbethbearlizbethbear Posts: 3,201 Member
    I think if you wait til Christmas time you'll be able to get a good deal on it.
    WznfzGr.gif
  • Options
    I think if you wait til Christmas time you'll be able to get a good deal on it.

Right before my bday. perfect!
  • Options
    thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    You know you already have the game.
  • Options
    gasolinebunnygasolinebunny Posts: 270 Member
    I thought you hated the game, what happened?
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,912 Member
    *clears throat*

*clears throat again*

I thought you didn't want to buy this game with the 'horrible graphics' compared to Sims 3. Couldn't resist huh? That's Sims for ya. You hate to love it and you can't love to hate it. :wink:
  • Options
    jadealixjadealix Posts: 788 Member
    Make up your mind about the dang game already.
  • Options
    Smidgieroo3Smidgieroo3 Posts: 457 Member
    *rolls eyes* :|
  • Options
    nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,142 Member
    edited September 2014
    I might buy it when its around 30 dollars? When do you think it will get this low? I have another game in mind to spend more money on (auto theft to the grand ;) ) so ill buy this when its cheaper to try it out.

Hey, what?! I thought you preordered the game already because of build mode (which I agree, was really friggin' impressive in the let's play... it was the only official let's play I enjoyed watching)...? What happened?!

I reckon it'll get to around 30 by Christmas time. It doesn't seem to be a train wreck, but it isn't doing very well in regards to reviews. I have no idea about the purchases though as it is listed as #1 in PC sales at Amazon.com... that might keep the price higher for a bit.

Edit: by the by, you do realise that if TS4 ends up being a decent game, then it is already at its lowest prices at 69.99, right? We all know by the time we get a complete game we'll be dropping $500.00+ on this iteration. :#
  • Options
    Hellbiter88Hellbiter88 Posts: 916 Member
    edited September 2014
    haha this is so funny. Like day 2 of the game release. "When is it going on clearance?"
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Maybe they should give it away for free -- after all, all those programmers and designers can just motherlode their rent money and grocery money out of thin air, right? :|

Sims 3 base game cost a lot too. And didn't have much -- no self-employed careers, not many collectables (and you had to pay money to get them cut, no Gem Cutter), only two worlds (and those weren't very expandable by the time we got a few EPs so you had to start a brand new game to take advantage of new features like bars and clubs and entertainment venues). Yeah, it had toddlers and pools but it also had routing errors and Sims stamping their feet all the time even if there was nothing in the way. And while we may not have toddlers and pools, we've got features that we had to wait for EPs to get, like bars and night clubs, and we even have a violin which you had to buy from the Sims 3 store.

Is Sims 4 perfect? No -- but it's a base game, I don't expect a base game to be the be all and end all. It's like a basic house; you can live in one as long as you have a simple kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom, but eventually you might want to expand that house, add a second floor. EPs are that second (and third, etc.) floor.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options

I dont.
  • Options
    kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    Get in on Black Friday. Lots of stuff are gonna be dirt cheap.
  • Options
    nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,142 Member

I dont.

Why not? You said you preordered.
  • Options
    jude72plajude72pla Posts: 784 Member
    kirby356 wrote: »
    Get in on Black Friday. Lots of stuff are gonna be dirt cheap.

This is when I hope to get it.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Maybe they should give it away for free -- after all, all those programmers and designers can just motherlode their rent money and grocery money out of thin air, right? :|

Sims 3 base game cost a lot too. And didn't have much -- no self-employed careers, not many collectables (and you had to pay money to get them cut, no Gem Cutter), only two worlds (and those weren't very expandable by the time we got a few EPs so you had to start a brand new game to take advantage of new features like bars and clubs and entertainment venues). Yeah, it had toddlers and pools but it also had routing errors and Sims stamping their feet all the time even if there was nothing in the way. And while we may not have toddlers and pools, we've got features that we had to wait for EPs to get, like bars and night clubs, and we even have a violin which you had to buy from the Sims 3 store.

Is Sims 4 perfect? No -- but it's a base game, I don't expect a base game to be the be all and end all. It's like a basic house; you can live in one as long as you have a simple kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom, but eventually you might want to expand that house, add a second floor. EPs are that second (and third, etc.) floor.

Your crazy. I will not pay full price for anything, #sales4life

Why should I? Its not my job to support their lives, I look for whatever is cheapest for me. If they offer it cheaper, then why should I pay full price, money doesn't grow on trees :|

And did I ask to give it for free? NO, I DID NOT! KAY?
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    Didn't daddy buy it for you?
  • Options

I dont.

Why not? You said you preordered.

I also said I canceled once more.
  • Options
    06Bon06 wrote: »