Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Players - Plz Rate The Game (Average Score: 3.84/5.0)

Comments

• Options
    NocturnesRequiemNocturnesRequiem Posts: 87 Member
    I'm not terribly far into the game, so I may edit this later but right now I'd give it a 3. It's a good base game, and I'm trying to grade it on its own merit. Honestly, I might have given it a 3.5 but I think I'll stick with 3. A solid "good!".
  • Options
    MaxBaconMaxBacon Posts: 36 Member
    I must give it 2.5, it looks awesome, but when you get to play it, it's not that amazing.

The promises from EA over Emotions, Emotions, Emotions, do not add that much of content and gameplay. I don't see myself playing this for much time due that, it may end up getting boring, i know this is the base game, but even like that, it's missing actual playable features.
    The game right now seems to fit people who like "director mode" everything.
  • Options
    ColdThiefColdThief Posts: 1 New Member
    I will give it a 4.0/5
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,971 Member
    I give a 3
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    ValandisValandis Posts: 2,008 Member
    edited September 2014
    5.0/5.0

I am enjoying myself a lot with it, despite the few bugs here and then. I can picture myself playing this tons and tons for a long time.
  • Options
    RinilexRinilex Posts: 3,048 Member
    MaxBacon wrote: »
    I must give it 2.5, it looks awesome, but when you get to play it, it's not that amazing.<br />
    <br />
    The promises from EA over Emotions, Emotions, Emotions, do not add that much of content and gameplay. I don't see myself playing this for much time due that, it may end up getting boring, i know this is the base game, but even like that, it's missing actual playable features.<br />
    The game right now seems to fit people who like "director mode" everything.

OT but your avatar is ridiculously cute.
  • Options
    Jey585Jey585 Posts: 27 New Member
    edited September 2014
    I give it a 4.5 only because it's missing some feature's and has a few bugs other than that I can't complain.
  • Options
    h2onailsh2onails Posts: 155 Member
    (*) (*) (*) (*) Keeps me entertained If it doesnt get slow and laggy with expansions it will be a 5!
    selfish and lazy and greedy
  • Options
    xBlackDragon7xxBlackDragon7x Posts: 173 Member
    i give it a 5 i'm pretty much satisfied for a base game
  • Options
    Jazzy6897Jazzy6897 Posts: 337 Member

Average Rating:
    3.71/5.0

Wow so that score is just about 72 out of 100. That's pretty good!

Origin ID: Jazzy6897 Happy Simming! :)
  • Options
    kovu0207kovu0207 Posts: 6,209 Member
    Back to page one :)
    kovu0207ver2.jpg
  • Options
    ShaobunShaobun Posts: 1,155 Member
    3.5/5
    Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong. ~ Donald Porter
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    edited September 2014
    Thank you all for the participation. Figures have been updated upto player @SHAOBUN rating.
    The game has the majority with positive ratings.

In terms of 100% rating this game so far is getting from the community here 74%
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    kovu0207 wrote: »
    We are reaching around 100 players now, and most of the ratings are 4.0 or 4.5 out of 5.0 which gives a good indication that the game is being liked by the majority.

It is good to see our community is still positive about the game.

Also don't forget that a large percentage of the community don't actually own the game yet, since it hasn't been released in many places. :)

That is correct, I have not played it yet (This weekend will happen) but people who got their hands on it are pretty positive now. You can see here from the majority of ratings.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    gamekitten wrote: »
    I am a hardcore fan of Sims, I've played since the original. But I can't honestly rate this game. I have not played it. I can say by reading other places that to me it seems at best so far 2.5 rating going by reviews and Let's Play. If (awful big word for two tiny letters) fiancé buys it I will try it. If I have to spend my money on it...it won't be bought.

Here the rating is tainted. The overall I hate it and the rainbow sugary goodness reviews are overwhelming. I have seen less of a handful of good reviews here giving both the bad and good of it.

I learned in Sims 3 forum not to take anything posted on the Sims 4 serious. So, I don't.

But I did do research including let's plays. So, I am not totally clueless.

Once you play it please do let us know how you rate it. I have not played it too but very very excited to play. I have read few little things that made me very interesting in the past few days
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    gamekittengamekitten Posts: 2,606 Member
    Thank you all for the participation. Figures have been updated upto player @SHAOBUN rating.

This rating is tainted. This is not the whole community and you just uploaded a false rating. But I do not doubt this is what you intended to begin with. Good job at making the fake rating to update somewhere else.
  • Options
    GithernGithern Posts: 75 Member
    5/5 and don't you forget it. Absolutely love the game.
    Ewkward
  • Options
    ToblieToblie Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited September 2014
    3 out of five... now I know why teens are the same heights as adults, lazy developers using the same clothes not even some teen only gear. That brought my score down. Kissing animations where lips don't meet.sigh. Overall build mode is awesome. The babies cry is cute.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    gamekitten wrote: »

This rating is tainted. This is not the whole community and you just uploaded a false rating. But I do not doubt this is what you intended to begin with. Good job at making the fake rating to update somewhere else.

First thank you for the accusation
    Second there is no survey or any poll in the world that can measure what the community thinks exactly. This is a sample of people who PLAYED the game and ready to rate it. I have not played it so I have no right in rating the game. How can I rate something I have not played? Your rating was not included because of that. So why the offence?

How can you give a rating for something you have not tried? Whoever posted the ratings I have included them provided they played the game not just made an assumption!
    giphy.gif
  • Options

That is correct, I have not played it yet (This weekend will happen) but people who got their hands on it are pretty positive now. You can see here from the majority of ratings.

I hope you're not disappointed when you play. :)
    kovu0207ver2.jpg
  • Options
    CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    Despite some of the glaring things missing and the more "reduced" world size, the improvements/new things that are in make this a solid buy for me thus far. 4 out of 5 for the time being. My only concern is of course the inevitable deluge of DLC/EPs and the price points those tend to fall under.
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • Options
    kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    1.5/5

Not my style, at all.
  • Options
    Crackseed wrote: »
    Despite some of the glaring things missing and the more "reduced" world size, the improvements/new things that are in make this a solid buy for me thus far. 4 out of 5 for the time being. My only concern is of course the inevitable deluge of DLC/EPs and the price points those tend to fall under.

The EPs worry me too, as I fear they might make load times insanely long.

kovu0207ver2.jpg
  • Options
    ShalimarXShalimarX Posts: 132 Member
    3/5

I see alot of potential for Sims 4 if EA smartens up and releases the other half of what should have been in the base game launch that was in every other sims base game launch.
  • Options
    rwscissorsrwscissors Posts: 47 Member
    edited September 2014
    4.5/5
    Post edited by rwscissors on