Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Players - Plz Rate The Game (Average Score: 3.84/5.0)

1101112131416...Next

Comments

• Options
    VerdantSFVerdantSF Posts: 61 Member
    4.0/5. Solid game, but room for improvement.
    udmtjK.gif
  • Options
    OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    2.5/5 Not my cup o' tea.
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    edited September 2014
    Snick3 wrote: »
    Wow I can see more positive ratings now. Cool
    I'm glad that many players are enjoying the game. Gives a good indication to all of us.

I'm still on the fence but you should check out the metacritic site, the reviews from people in the industry are low..72% average. From users the number of negative reviews are now more then double that of the positive. I need to give it some more game play before I vote. Oh and in case you want the link to see the reviews from professionals, http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/the-sims-4

It is up to you to decide which ratings you want to take in consideration.
    People who vote here have played the game. You can follow them and see their discussions. critics on metacritics have played the game and most of the reviews are positive again! These two sectors have the same positive view of the game!

Why would I ignore this and look at those who have been giving the game blindly a zero? Can this game be a zero? definitely not a zero. In my opinion whoever gives zero to this game loses his credibility. Why zero? didn't they like CAS? building mode? nothing at all they like? not possible unless they did not even touch the game or played it. And that what I suspect.

The negative users ratings on metacritics are not accurate because more than half of these ratings are zero! Disregard all the zeros that were rated out of hate and most probably they did not even play the game and you will get the real rating!

Rate it at least 1 or 2 to be believed! but zero? excuse me, keep your rating for yourself.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    justChrisUkjustChrisUk Posts: 14 New Member
    3.5/5 Really enjoying the game play but hating the loading screens.
  • Options
    Simgirl77Simgirl77 Posts: 22 Member
    A clear 5! Love it!
  • Options
    enkeli63enkeli63 Posts: 6,637 Member
    I rate this game 4 out of 5.

I would rate it 4.2 except for that terrible white highlight that shows up on anything (including sims) when you mouseover them (sometimes ruining screenshots and always ruining video). Some other lost marks are due to lack of toddlers and pools, and also some lack of character data (family tree would go nicely as a tab in the Sim Stats area, and I'd love more stats there. More stat categories so there can be more stats for us to enjoy)
    OriginID Starwing6
    my Sims 4 story blog: http://www.starwingsims.com/

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    On more thing guys about the negative user ratings on metacritics specially those who are zero
    They seem to be mostly fake accounts. if you click on them you will see absolutely no history! The only game they rated is TS4.
    This gives you a good indication that there are a group of persons only behind that. Just shame on whoever did this!
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    edited September 2014
    Those who put 0-1 and 5 are not objective nor do any good to the game.
    Or they never saw a game that deserves such low or such high scores.

Is the game fun? It actually is. I'd lie if I say it's not.
    Is the music superb? Not really, older Sims had better scores. IMO.
    Graphics? Outdated.
    Optimized code? No, again microfreezes happen on paying the bill or on fertilizing (gardening) and loading screens take too long on SSD.
    Pathfinding? Yup, some improvements are there, but your sim sometimes still does some odd pathways.
    Content? As basic as it gets.
    Grinding? Just check achievements for the sluttywoohoo one. A disaster, worse than Sims Medieval achievements.
    Spamfree? No, it's connected to a social network and Maxis spams appear on your ingame wall.
    Challenging/balanced? It's rotten, you become a millionaire fast with royalties or painting.
    Creating sims? Superb!
    Building mode? Way better than in older games.

Other stuff like family micromanagement, secrets and etc... I just didn't play the game enough hours to make a proper number, but overall the game is just a little above being mediocre.
    3.5/5 from me.

Subtract 1 if it's abnormally expensive price also has to be included.
  • Options
    RuehlRuehl Posts: 16 New Member
    After about a week of playing, I'd rank The Sims 4 base game... 3.5/5 ... ;)

Will gladly give the overall game a 4/5 if I get my Farming Expansion Pack I've always wanted as well as Makin' Magic & Superstar (Sims 1 style) Expansion Packs. o:)
  • Options
    angie0o0angie0o0 Posts: 103 Member
    1 out of 5.
  • Options
    Cnstnc680Cnstnc680 Posts: 529 Member
    4.5. I really like this game. I know it seems empty compared to Sims 3 but one must bear in mind that we had 5 years of Sims 3 with loads of expansion packs, stuff packs, custom content and mods.
    Sims 4 compared to the Sims 3 base game is amazing. It's so beautiful and sims are so clever!!
  • Options
    SassySimmieSassySimmie Posts: 37 Member
    3.0 / 5
  • Options
    Quinn23Quinn23 Posts: 95 Member
    I give it a 1 out of 5 because that is essentially what it is: A complete return to the original Sims.
  • Options
    javadjavad Posts: 161 Member
    my rating is 1.5 i'm very dissappoint. :(
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    3.5/5 It would have been probably a 4.5/5 if I would have rated after playing like for 10 hours but now that I have played for many many more hours I am finding it more lacking and buggy, also the loading screens are getting veeeeeery long and things that I didn't mind at the beginning start to drive me a bit crazy now.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.