The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you EVER plan to get Sims 4?

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    Yes.
  • Options
    MirichaMiricha Posts: 470 Member
    I'm getting it as a gift, otherwise I'd be in the "wait for a price drop/more content" group.
    수리수리마수리 수수리 사바
    my new simblr
    lWAXrDZ.png
  • Options
    HOBBLEIHOBBLEI Posts: 14 New Member
    I'll get the game if they include the content that I expect from a base game.
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    pre-ordered twice then cancelled the more I heard about what was missing then I thought there is no real point in complaining I will give it a fair go by purchasing the base game and if I don't like it I don't have to buy anymore, so I pre-ordered the game again and stopped dithering.

I do like the new CAS and the more I watch videos I do think there are aspects to the game which I am sure will be fun to play, I will probably get bored early on though because I love loads of content to play with and Sims 3 defiantly has that so will continue to play.
  • Options
    Mr_HorseshoeMr_Horseshoe Posts: 30 New Member
    I'll "buy" it when they release it and all the expansions for free right before The Sims 6 comes out.
  • Options
    SimsIslandheartSimsIslandheart Posts: 281 Member
    Well, I downloaded the CAS Demo now that it's available for everyone, and...it answered my question/hedging:

CASDemoError_zpsdecc5dce.jpg

I can't afford a new computer, and this was one of the highest-end gaming machines a few years ago when I got it, so...forget it.
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Oh dear I am so sorry, perhaps a change of video card would resolve the problem without having to change the whole PC?
  • Options
    Elf67Elf67 Posts: 1,198 Member
    No!
  • Options
    Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    Maybe, if it was in the $5-$10 bin, and if I could install it without having Origin on my computer. Also, if it was a $5-$10 iPad game, I might get it.